ITALIAN BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
I am in Australia at the moment & my sister has a bread machine. I wanted to try a flavored loaf & this was the result. You could also add a handful of black olives if you'd like which I would have, but my sister doesn't like them. The prep time includes 40mins to roast the garlic, & 20mins to chop, grate, etc. all add-ins. Cook time is for the machine.
Provided by MrsSPheonix
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 Loaf (1kg)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Put first 7 ingredients into bread machine in order listed (or as per your bread machine's instructions).
- Start bread machine, again as per your instructions.
- (Mine says cook as"French" bread with a Medium crust).
- When prompted to add ingredients (usually towards the end of the second knead) add the mashed garlic cloves, onion, oregano,cheeses& black pepper.
- Let bread rise& cook.
- Serve warm with butter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 3044.3, Fat 51.3, SaturatedFat 21.9, Cholesterol 95.7, Sodium 6004, Carbohydrate 526.8, Fiber 21.5, Sugar 13.6, Protein 107.9
ITALIAN BREAD (BREAD MACHINE)
I love this recipe because it is very quick and easy. The ingredients for this recipe are always in most peoples houses. I've been known to whip up a loaf in the morning when I realized I was out of bread for school lunches. I don't always use the egg white in the recipe unless you want a crispy crust. Most times I just brush on butter after if comes out of the oven. This recipe is tried and true and loved by all in my circle of family and friends; enjoy. Notes: Easy and with no milk. I have also added Parmesan, thyme, garlic after the flour and salt just to give it an added flavor change every now and then. Serving Ideas: Wonderful w/ pastas or stews.
Provided by Biffy 62
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 Loaf
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add into bread machine container, warmed water, olive oil, sugar, yeast. Let yeast foam a bit.
- Dump in flour (start with 2 1/2 cups); add salt on top of flour.
- Turn on bread machine to dough setting. Watch for the first bit and add flour as needed to get a good dough. (elastic and not sticky).
- Get cookie sheet ready by lightly oiling with olive oil and sprinkle on cornmeal.
- Form dough into loaf and set on cookie sheet with tea towel to cover until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Cut slits diagonally in loaf with sharp knife. Brush with egg white.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and when you knock the bottom of bread it sounds hollow.
ITALIAN HERB BREAD (BREAD MACHINE)
- Follow instructions for your bread machine.
- My machine instructs to measure ingredients in the order listed into the baking pan. (I mix the water and powdered milk and microwave for about 30 seconds on high before putting in pan.).
- Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure pan.
- Select basic bread setting and 2 pound loaf.
- When cycle ends, I put the loaf into a large zip lock bag, seal, and place on wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
ITALIAN PARMESAN BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE
I've been making this bread for years without measuring, and finally decided to write it down. My most requested bread from my bread-lovin' son. Makes the house smell divine!! You can easily increase the amounts of seasonings to your taste. (NOTE: Many people seem to be needing to add extra water, so I'm adding an adjustment to the recipe.)
Provided by Charmie777
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 2 pound loaf
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Mine is water first, then flour, then seasonings and cheese, lastly yeast.
- Run on basic or delay cycle.
BREAD MACHINE ITALIAN BREAD
Bread Machine Italian Bread recipe. These easy step by step instructions show how to make crusty Italian bread in your machine. I make this homemade bread weekly for family!
Provided by Pamela
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place water, bread flour, sugar, salt, olive oil and active dry yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- If you have a Italian Bread cycle, press that. If you don't, select Basic Bread cycle. Press Start.
- The machine will now make the bread. Once it's done baking, remove from the machine and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
ITALIAN BREAD USING A BREAD MACHINE
- Place flour, brown sugar, warm water, salt, olive oil and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- Deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Form dough into two loaves. Place the loaves seam side down on a cutting board generously sprinkled with cornmeal. Cover the loaves with a damp cloth and let rise, until doubled in volume about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, beat together egg and 1 tablespoon water. Brush the risen loaves with egg mixture. Make a single long, quick cut down the center of the loaves with a sharp knife. Gently shake the cutting board to make sure that the loaves are not sticking. If they stick, use a spatula or pastry knife to loosen. Slide the loaves onto a baking sheet with one quick but careful motion.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until loaves sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 104.5 calories, Carbohydrate 20.6 g, Cholesterol 9.3 mg, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 178.9 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
ITALIAN PEASANT BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE
Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, this bread flecked with herbs, is an almost identical version to the bread served at the popular restaurant Ramano's Macoroni Grill. I came across the recipe after becoming addicted to their bread and craving it constantly (thanks to Google search and Cafe Michele). It's a great bread to tear and dip in flavored olive oils and to serve with your best Italian pasta dishes, or soups.
Provided by Jamie Renee
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 loaf, 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place ingredients, according to manufacturer's directions into your bread machine.
- (some call for all liquids, or all dry ingredients first, so know your machine) Set machine to "dough cycle" and wait. (This takes most machines about an hour and a half for a full cycle).
- Remove from machine when cycle is complete and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Shape dough by hand, into a rectangular mound, spreading kind of thin, maybe an inch or two of thickness.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about an hour or until doubled in size. (This is a good time to go ahead and turn the oven on to preheat and help warm the kitchen).
- Brush with a little olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and salt if desired. (This is the way its done at Macaroni Grill).
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes until crust is golden and crispy. Bread is meant to be a flatter shape and not a high rising bread.
- Have everyone tear their pieces of bread with their hands,and serve with olive oil flavored with fresh ground pepper.
More about "italian bread for the bread machine recipes"
ITALIAN BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE - BIGOVEN.COM
HOW TO MAKE A BEAUTIFUL CIABATTA (BREAD MACHINE) …
THE BEST 29 BREAD MACHINE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST BREAD MACHINE ITALIAN BREAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST ITALIAN HERB AND CHEESE BREAD MACHINE …
ITALIAN HERB BREAD RECIPE FOR BREAD MACHINE - SUM OF …
10 BEST ITALIAN BREAD MACHINE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BREAD MACHINE - ITALIAN HERB BREAD - BREAD DAD
50+ DELICIOUS BREAD MACHINE RECIPES - BREAD DAD
BREAD MACHINE ITALIAN BREAD RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
BREAD MACHINE ITALIAN BREAD
5/5 (61)Estimated Reading Time 10 minsCuisine American, ItalianTotal Time 3 hrs 5 mins
- Remove the bread pan from the bread machine. Pour the milk into the bread pan and then add the rest of the ingredients (except optional coarse salt). Put the bread pan back into the unplugged bread machine.
- Plug in the bread machine. Select the “Dough” setting and press the "Start" button on your bread machine.
- When your bread machine has finished, unplug the machine & pour the dough onto a cutting board. Wear oven mitts (as the bread pan/bread machine may be hot). Sprinkle some flour on the cutting board (before you pour the dough) in order to avoid the dough sticking to the cutting board.
ITALIAN BREAD BREAD MACHINE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
CLASSIC ITALIAN BREAD FAST2EAT | FAST2EAT
BREAD MACHINE ITALIAN BREAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ITALIAN STYLE BREADSTICKS | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
ITALIAN BREAD (BREAD MACHINE) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RUSTIC ITALIAN LOAF - LARGE 2 LBS. RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
HOW TO BAKE MEDITERRANEAN BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE - THE …
HOMEMADE BREAD IN BREAD MACHINE BEST RECIPES
ITALIAN BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BREAD MACHINE BREAD ITALIAN RECIPES (18) - COOKPAD
CRUSTY ITALIAN BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ITALIAN BREAD 101 | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CRUSTY ITALIAN BREAD - BREAD MACHINE DIGEST
ITALIAN BREAD USING A BREAD MACHINE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BREAD MACHINE ITALIAN BREAD - PEANUT BLOSSOM
ITALIAN HERB BREAD RECIPE | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
ITALIAN BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
21 ITALIAN HERB BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
ITALIAN BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE - PINTEREST
BREAD MACHINE ITALIAN BREAD | TASTY OVEN
RECIPE: ITALIAN BREAD FOR 1 LB BREAD MACHINE - RECIPELINK.COM
BREAD MACHINE ROLLS (BUTTERY ITALIAN) - BREAD DAD
BEST ITALIAN BREAD RECIPE FOR BREAD MACHINE
ITALIAN BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE RECIPE ~ MENUIVA.COM
BREAD MACHINE BEST RECIPES
ITALIAN BREAD IN A BREAD MACHINE - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
ITALIAN PARMESAN BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - GENIUS KITCHEN
BREAD MACHINE ITALIAN PARMESAN BREAD | NOW YOU'RE COOKING!
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #breads #eggs-dairy #bread-machine #easy #european #italian #dietary #yeast #equipment #small-appliance #number-of-servings
You'll also love