- In dutch oven bring veggies and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes until veggies are almost tender.
- Add kielbasa and bean soup.
- Heat until piping hot.
- Serve with crusty bread.
- Works well in the crockpot too!
POLISH SAUSAGE (KIELBASA) SOUP
You can use from 1-3 pounds of sausage depending on your tastes. I love dipping buttered rye bread in the soup - must be my Polish genes.
Provided by Lorac
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add sausage, onions and celery, and cook over medium heat until sausage are lightly browned.
- Pour mixture into a soup pot and add remaining ingredients except for potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add potatoes and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with dill, if desired.
KIELBASA, POTATO AND CABBAGE SOUP
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add the kielbasa and brown. Remove the kielbasa to a paper towel-lined plate. Add the potatoes, paprika, coriander, allspice, carrots, celery, garlic, onions and some salt and pepper. Cook, partially covered, 5 to 6 minutes. Then wilt in the cabbage and season with a little nutmeg. Deglaze the pan with the beer. Add the stock and passata, then slide the kielbasa back in the pot and simmer to combine flavors, 15 minutes. Cool and store for a make-ahead meal. Reheat over medium heat. Finish the soup with the creme fraiche, herbs and lemon juice; serve in shallow bowls.
CREAMY KIELBASA AND POTATO SOUP
A hearty and quick meal or side dish. If you desire a thicker soup (I do), add a milk and flour mixture, and let simmer until desired thickness. Enjoy!
Provided by CHRIS523
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine potatoes, onion, celery, beef broth, chicken broth, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, 15 minutes. Stir in sausage and condensed soup and continue to simmer until heated though and slightly thickened. Season with pepper. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 518.9 calories, Carbohydrate 49.6 g, Cholesterol 62.3 mg, Fat 28.1 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 17.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 1608.3 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
SPICY KIELBASA SOUP
Red pepper flakes bring a little zip to this hearty soup that's full of good-for-you ingredients. Should you have any left over, this soup is fantastic reheated, after flavors have had time to blend. I like to serve steaming bowls with rye bread. -Carol Custer, Clifton Park, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings (about 2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a nonstick skillet, cook kielbasa over medium heat until lightly browned. Add the onion, green pepper and celery; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. , Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 1210mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
KIELBASA ONION SOUP
A delicious soup with onion, carrots, and kielbasa. You can add any ingredients you want and it will still be delicious enough for the husband and kids to enjoy.
Provided by ltlchkn2
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir sausage, onion, and garlic in hot oil until onion is slightly softened and browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir vegetable broth, stewed tomatoes, carrots, tomato sauce, water, and seasoning blend into sausage mixture; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes. Add bow-tie pasta and continue simmering until pasta is cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 443.4 calories, Carbohydrate 31.6 g, Cholesterol 59.9 mg, Fat 28.6 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 15.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 1742 mg, Sugar 13.3 g
EASY BEAN AND KIELBASA SOUP
If your mornings are rushed, slice the sausage and chop the vegetables the night before and store in resealable plastic food-storage bags in the refrigerator.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir in tomatoes. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook about 15 minutes or until hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 35 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 6 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 2020 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 1/2 g
KIELBASA CABBAGE SOUP
Cabbage is plentiful in upstate New York. This is a very hearty soup that will warm up any chilled body. During winter, I like to keep it simmering on the woodstove all day.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, saute the cabbage, onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes or until tender. Combine the water, vinegar and brown sugar; add to cabbage mixture. , Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60-70 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 511mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
More about "kielbasa soup recipes"
KIELBASA SOUP • SALT & LAVENDER
4.8/5 (10)Total Time 50 minsCategory SoupCalories 327 per serving
- Prep the onion, sausage, celery, and cabbage. Add it to a large pot along with the butter and oil. Sauté over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or so.
- Stir in the garlic, smoked paprika, and Italian seasoning, then add the potatoes and carrots to the pot.
- Add the chicken broth and water. Increase the heat to high and bring it to a boil. Once it's boiling, reduce the heat so it's simmering. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes and carrots can easily be pierced with a knife.
POTATO KIELBASA SOUP - DELICIOUS RECIPES
KIELBASA POTATO SOUP – SKINNY SPATULA
EASY ONE-POT LENTIL KIELBASA SOUP - PUREWOW
HUNGARIAN BEAN SOUP WITH KIELBASA - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
BUSY DAY KIELBASA POTATO SOUP | 12 TOMATOES
KIELBASA AND NAVY BEAN SOUP - LIVE NATURALLY MAGAZINE
26 EASY AND TASTY KIELBASA SOUP RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
15 BEST KIELBASA RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS
CHEESY POTATO KIELBASA SOUP RECIPE |100KRECIPES
EASY KIELBASA VEGETABLE SOUP - MY LIFE COOKBOOK
CROCK POT KIELBASA SOUP RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
KIELBASA & CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
KIELBASA AND SAUERKRAUT SOUP - WHOLESOME FARMHOUSE RECIPES
10 BEST KIELBASA SOUP RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
SWEET CORN, KIELBASA AND POTATO SOUP - IOWA GIRL EATS
30 EASY KIELBASA RECIPES - COMFORTABLE FOOD
10 BEST POLISH KIELBASA SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
OLD-FASHIONED POTATO CABBAGE AND KIELBASA SOUP
EASY KIELBASA SOUP RECIPE - PLATINGS + PAIRINGS
KIELBASA POTATO SOUP - THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
CHEESY POTATO KIELBASA SOUP » THE THIRSTY FEAST
CHEDDAR KIELBASA SOUP - THE KELLIE KITCHEN
LOADED VEGGIE KIELBASA SOUP - HUNGRY HOBBY
POLISH KIELBASA AND POTATO SOUP - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
15-MINUTE WHITE BEAN, KALE & KIELBASA SOUP RECIPE - EATINGWELL
KIELBASA SAUSAGE AND KALE SOUP - BROOKLYN FARM GIRL
GERMAN KIELBASA SOUP RECIPE | RECIPELION.COM
KIELBASA MINESTRONE SOUP RECIPE - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
SLOW COOKER KIELBASA POTATO SOUP - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
CREAMY POTATO SAUSAGE AND WHITE CHEDDAR SOUP - COOKING CLASSY
KIELBASA AND LENTIL SOUP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SLOW COOKER KIELBASA & CABBAGE SOUP - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
CABBAGE SOUP WITH KIELBASA (TASTY POLISH SAUSAGE SOUP WITH …
CREAMY CABBAGE AND KIELBASA SOUP - THE DARING GOURMET
HEARTY KIELBASA, BEAN AND VEGETABLE SOUP
KIELBASA POTATO LEEK SOUP - SIMPLY SCRATCH
10 BEST KIELBASA SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #soups-stews #pork #easy #winter #crock-pot-slow-cooker #stove-top #dietary #seasonal #comfort-food #meat #pork-sausage #taste-mood #savory #equipment
You'll also love