HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the bottoms from each roll in the prepared baking dish. Spoon 2/3 the onion mixture over the roll bottoms. Add ham and Swiss cheese to each roll. Put tops of rolls over the Swiss cheese layer. Brush the remaining 1/3 onion mixture over tops of rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until tops of rolls are lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483.5 calories, Carbohydrate 46.5 g, Cholesterol 99.3 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 898.6 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
BAKED HAM AND CHEESE PARTY SANDWICHES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Layer about half the ham onto the rolls. Arrange the Swiss cheese over the ham, and top with remaining ham slices in a layer. Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches. Pour the mustard mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Slice into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 43.4 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 439.2 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
KINGS HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDER
- Step 1.
- Spread mayo onto 1 side of roll. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of Swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish.
- Step 2.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Step 3.
- Pour sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Step 4.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
HAWAIIAN ROLL HAM SLIDERS
We know everyone has seen a version of these scrumptious sandwiches floating around the internet. Everyone has their own tweak to the recipe and we loved Rhonda's butter sauce. It was tangy which balances the sweetness of the Hawaiian rolls. We love that you can prep these a day ahead of time and bake right out of the fridge. The...
Provided by Rhonda Gibson
Categories Other Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan.
- 2. Layer ham and cheese on rolls.
- 3. Replace tops.
- 4. Combine butter, poppy seeds, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder in a saucepan. Mix well.
- 5. Drizzle over rolls. Refrigerate until butter is firm or overnight.
- 6. Cover with foil.
- 7. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 8. Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- 9. Serve warm or cold.
More about "kings hawaiian ham swiss slider recipes"
KING'S HAWAIIAN RECIPES: HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDERS ...
Author King's HawaiianViews 502K
KING’S HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDERS | TASTY KITCHEN: A ...
UNBELIEVABLE KING'S HAWAIIAN HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS
HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDER
HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS WITH HAWAIIAN BREAD | TEASPOON OF ...
5/5 (1)Category AppetizersCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
HAM AND SWISS HAWAIIAN SLIDER ROLLS • CRAVING SOME CREATIVITY
Ratings 9Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave or over the stovetop. Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, dried onions and poppy seeds. Stir well until sauce is consistent.
- Using the largest serrated knife you have, slice the King's Hawaiian rolls in half to create a top and bottom bun. The sandwiches can be baked in the liner provided with the rolls or line the bottom a 9X11 baking pan with the bottom halves of the rolls. Spread the ham over the rolls, and then layer the Swiss cheese on top. Using a brush or a spoon, spread 1/3 of the sauce over the Swiss cheese. Place the other halves of the rolls on top. Spread the remained of the sauce on top of the rolls.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the covered baking dishes in the oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese has finished melting. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 12 mini sandwiches and easily doubles for a larger crowd.
HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS - NOURISH NUTRITION BLOG
Ratings 5Total Time 25 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice 9 Hawaiian rolls in half, so there is a top and bottom sheet of rolls. Place bottom half sheet of rolls in 8x8 baking dish.
- Spread 1/4 c mayonnaise on bottom 1/2 of rolls. Place 4-6 thick slices of ham and 4 slices of swiss cheese between top and bottom of the rolls.
- Mix together butter mixture. Add 1 T butter, 1 T dijon mustard, 1/4 tsp garlic salt, 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tsp poppy seeds to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until butter is mostly melted, about 15 seconds.
- Pour butter mixture over rolls, spread evenly with the back of a spoon or pastry brush. Cover with oven safe silicon lid or tin foil. Bake for 12 minutes, then uncover and bake for 3 more, or until crispy and browned.
EASY HAWAIIAN HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS: GAME DAY FOOD - WEST ...
4.9/5 (10)Total Time 40 minsCategory MAIN COURSECalories 268 per serving
- Remove the rolls from the plastic bag and cut in half for a sandwich. Do not pull the rolls apart, you will be cutting the loaf into just two pieces.
- Layer ham evenly over the top of the bottom stack of rolls. Then layer the cheese slices (or grated cheese if you bought fresh) over the top of the ham.
- Place the top of the rolls on top to form a loaf of sandwiches. Place entire loaf into a baking dish. Cover with foil and place in fridge until ready to bake.
CARAMELIZED HAM & SWISS SLIDERS – 5 BOYS BAKER
Category Sandwiches/Burgers/WrapsTotal Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Spray a 9 x 9 or 9×13 glass dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Fold up pieces of ham to fit the rolls and place them on the bottom halves of the roll, next place 2 squares of cheese; replace tops and place in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- In a small skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour over rolls. Cover with foil and bake covered, 20 minutes, remove foil and bake 5 more minutes. *These can also be made ahead of time. Just cover with foil and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Bake as instructed.
EASY WEEKNIGHT KING'S HAWAIIAN HAM SLIDERS | NERD CHEFS
Reviews 2Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer
UNBELIEVABLE KING'S HAWAIIAN HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
KING’S HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDERS | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
Servings 12Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
KING’S HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDERS - SOUTHERN STATE OF ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SLIDERS RECIPE HAWAIIAN ROLLS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HAM & CHEESE SLIDERS - KING'S HAWAIIAN
RECIPE FOR HAWAIIAN HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS - ALL ...
KING'S HAWAIIAN RECIPES HAM - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDER – BEST COOKING RECIPES IN THE ...
KING'S HAWAIIAN SLIDER RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
KING’S HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDERS | MIKE TRIES A NEW RECIPE
KING’S HAWAIIAN HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS
KING'S HAWAIIAN ITALIAN SLIDERS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
KING'S HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best Ham and Swiss slider recipe?Simply the best Ham & Swiss roll ever. Perfect for game day, these sliders are the King. 1 package (12 Oz. Size) King's Hawaiian Rolls In a medium-sized sauce, pan melt the butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and onion. Simmer until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes.
How do you make Hawaiian Roll Ham sliders?How to Make Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders. Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan. Layer ham and cheese on rolls. Combine butter, poppy seeds, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder in a saucepan. Drizzle over rolls. Refrigerate until butter is firm or overnight. Cover with foil. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
Where can I get King's Hawaiian ham sliders?King's Hawaiian Ham Sliders deliver a sweetness that adds to the flavor. They're available at pretty much every grocery store. Sandwich meat is not somewhere to get cheap on, either. I always spend the little extra for Boars Head meat from my local Publix Deli.
What to make with ham and Swiss cheese?Cut rolls in half and spread mayo onto 1 side. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of Swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.