Peruvian style version of creme brulee
Provided by Brandon Castillo
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a pot add milk, cinnamon, sugar, let it simmer until sugar is dissolved, this will add some flavor and prevent some lumps to be created, let it get to room temperature, then strain.
- Set oven temperature at 350F /180C - Put a baking pan with hot water on it. and a towel in the bottom of the pan
- Once the milk is at room temp, add eggs, vanilla extract, salt, incorporate with a whisk and pour into ramekins, sprinkle some sugar on the top and bake it in a double boiler/bain-marie. Bake until the top of the custard starts to get some color (chard) (about an hour in the oven)
- Once it is baked take it out let it cool down and refrigerate overnight.
LECHE ASADA (ROASTED MILK CUSTARD)
A flan-like custard made with ingredients that you most likely have. Top with whipped cream and fresh fruit if desired.
Provided by Yoly
Categories Desserts Custards and Pudding Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine sugar and water for caramel in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour into a 9x5-inch glass baking dish, completely coating the bottom.
- Combine milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract for custard in a mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well mixed. Pour into a fine mesh strainer over the caramelized sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until custard is set but still slightly jiggly in the center, 45 to 55 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, 15 to 20 minutes. Place in the refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight.
- To serve, slide a knife along the edges of the baking dish to loosen custard. Place a plate or platter on top of the dish and carefully and quickly invert. Remove the baking dish and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.8 calories, Carbohydrate 44.4 g, Cholesterol 197 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Protein 10.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 126.6 mg, Sugar 44.3 g
This sweet, cinnamon-lemon custard is Chile's answer to the creme brulee.
Provided by damasio
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Latin American South American Chilean
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour the milk into a saucepan along with the lemon zest and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes. Turn heat off, and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Gently beat the eggs and sugar together until the sugar has dissolved. Slowly beat in 1 cup of the hot milk, a little at a time, until it has been incorporated. Stir the egg mixture back into the hot milk, pour in the pisco, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the custard through a fine mesh sieve into a 2-quart ceramic casserole dish to remove the lemon zest and cinnamon. Bake in preheated oven until set, and browned on top, about 30 minutes. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258.4 calories, Carbohydrate 25.3 g, Cholesterol 140.3 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 112.1 mg, Sugar 24.3 g
Make and share this Leche Asada recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Upsidedown Again
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Place enough sugar in a 9x13 casserole dish to cover the bottom and place in oven at 400.
- Cook in oven, stirring occasionally, until sugar is a carmel color.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Add milk and sugar to eggs.
- Pour into casserole over carmelized sugar.
- Cook for about an hour, or until the top is golden brown and a inserted knife comes out almost clean.
BROILED MILK (LECHE ASADA)
Dessert. Easy to do in the oven. A favorite with my family and friends. I don't know where it came from, but I know my mom used to do it a lot.
Provided by Chef Cano
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 1 8 by 8 mold, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until the mixture is "frothy" on top
- Wet the surface of a 8x8 in mold with water.
- Pour the mixture from the blender in the mold.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until it is golden brown on top and has a thick consistency, it should not be runny. (If you tilt the mold a little bit, the dessert should not flow).
- Leave it in the oven until it is cool and then refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.4, Fat 12.1, SaturatedFat 6.8, Cholesterol 142.6, Sodium 143.5, Carbohydrate 32.9, Sugar 29, Protein 10.1
More about "leche asada recipes"
EASY 3 INGREDIENT LECHE ASADA: PERUVIAN CREME BRULEE
LECHE ASADA - PERUVIANFOOD
LECHE ASADA - MAKE A MIRACLE
LECHE ASADA (MILK CUSTARD) - SWEET Y SALADO
LECHE ASADA – CREAMY AND SWEET CHILEAN DESSERT!
LECHE ASADA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
LECHE ASADA, MILK CUSTARD FROM LATIN AMERICA - JENNY IS BAKING
LECHE ASADA OR CHILEAN STYLE CUSTARD | EXPERIENCEPLUS!
CHILEAN LECHE ASADA - PILAR'S CHILEAN FOOD & GARDEN
LECHE ASADA | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
LECHE ASADA - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
LECHE ASADA (ROASTED MILK) | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
RECIPE OF FAVORITE LECHE ASADA (BAKED MILK OR CUSTARD) RECIPE
LECHE ASADA - PLAIN.RECIPES
CHILEAN FLOATING ISLANDS (LECHE NEVADA) - CHIPA BY THE DOZEN
LECHE ASADA - LIMAEASY
RECIPE: LECHE ASADA CANARY DESSERT STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
LECHE ASADA | PERUVIAN RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
LECHE ASADA (ROASTED MILK CUSTARD) RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
BEST LECHE ASADA RECIPES AND LECHE ASADA COOKING IDEAS
LECHE ASADA (ROASTED MILK CUSTARD) - CUSTARDS AND PUDDING RECIPES
LECHE ASADA: THE PERUVIAN MILK PUDDING RECIPE - COOKIST.COM
LECHE ASADA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MILK CUSTARD - SYS - YOUTUBE
LECHE ASADA | MYDINNERTODAY
BAKED MILK CUSTARD (LECHE ASADA) | TOGETHER WOMEN RISE
LECHE ASADA (PERUVIAN MILK PUDDING) | PISCO TRAIL
LECHE ASADA CHILE RECIPES
BAKED CUSTARD WITH CARAMEL SAUCE (LECHE ASADA) - SAVEUR
10 TRADITIONAL CHILEAN DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
LECHE ASADA (CARAMEL PUDDING) RECIPE - THEFOODXP
LECHE ASADA: THE PERUVIAN MILK PUDDING RECIPE 465
LECHE ASADA / CHILEAN ROASTED MILK RECIPE - GAYATHRI'S COOK SPOT
LECHE ASADA RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
LECHE ASADA RECIPE
LECHE ASADA | BETTER WITH GAS
LECHE ASADA : 11 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - INSTRUCTABLES
OOPS, THAT RECIPE CAN'T BE FOUND. - KROGER
LECHE ASADA ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #eggs-dairy #mexican #oven #easy #puddings-and-mousses #eggs #south-american #dietary #low-sodium #gluten-free #low-calorie #inexpensive #free-of-something #low-in-something #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love