LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE WITH LEMON GLAZE
- Heat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 10- or 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; turn upside down onto cooling rack or heatproof serving plate, and remove pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Place cake on serving plate. In medium bowl, beat powdered sugar and lemon juice, a little at a time, using whisk until thick glaze forms. (You may not need all the juice.) Pour evenly over cake. Store cake loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 310 mg, Sugar 21 g, TransFat 0 g
GLAZED LEMON BUNDT CAKE
This sweet-tart delight features plenty of fresh lemon in the cake and the glaze drizzled on top.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a 10-cup Bundt pan with oil and dust with flour, tapping out the excess. Make sure to get in all the creases in the pan. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together in a large bowl until well combined and the eggs are pale. Gradually whisk in the oil until smooth and then whisk in the sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice. Add the flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon just until combined but still a bit lumpy. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake until the cake pulls away from the side of the pan and a wooden skewer inserted near the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool 10 minutes in the pan on a wire rack and then invert onto the rack and cool completely.
- Whisk the confectioners? sugar and 3 tablespoons juice together in a medium bowl until smooth and thick. Gradually whisk in the remaining tablespoon of juice as needed until the glaze is just thin enough to pour. Drizzle or pour over the cake.
LEMON-CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE
I have this thing with cream cheese. I like it with lots of different things. I really like it with lemon. This is a tasty recipe that I make for the summer. I believe it came from TOH. I haven't changed anything from the original as we like it so much!
Provided by Chef on the coast
Yield 16 slices, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt cake pan.
- Beat sugar, margarine and cream cheese on large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in lemon juice, vanilla, extracts and salt.
- Add eggs, one at time, beating after each addition.
- Add flour; beat until smooth.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake about 90 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Spread lemon glaze over cake, allowing some to drizzle down side.
- For glaze - mix all ingredients until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 466, Fat 21.9, SaturatedFat 6.7, Cholesterol 96.8, Sodium 258.3, Carbohydrate 62.4, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 45.2, Protein 5.8
LUSCIOUS LEMON BUNDT CAKE W/LEMONY CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
I found this recipe in the March '06 Good Housekeeping Magazine and had to try it immediately! We all loved it! I made a few minor changes to the frosting: I used 4 cups sugar, 8 oz. cream cheese, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and I also added some grated lemon peel (maybe 1 tsp.) Both cake and frosting were deliciously lemony! :)
Provided by MustangMom
Yield 1 cake, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan.
- From lemons, grate 2 tablespoons peel and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- In bowl with mixer on low speed, blend sugar and butter. On high, beat 3 minutes.
- On low, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla.
- Beat in flour mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- Fold in peel and juice.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes, then invert onto rack.
- In bowl, with mixer on low speed, blend sugar, butter and cream cheese.
- Beat in juice and vanilla.
- On high, beat until fluffy.
- Spread over cooled cake.
LEMON BUNDT CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
This classic lemon bundt cake recipe is perfect for any occasion: a bridal shower, summer BBQ, or even a treat for your family on a casual night in. The lemon glaze makes this cake perfectly moist. Top it with icing and zest and enjoy this beautiful and delicious treat.
Provided by Katie Aubin
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Make the cake: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and salt with an electric hand mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until fully incorporated before adding the next. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Add half the flour and beat to combine, then beat in the milk, then add the rest of the flour and beat just until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula and make sure any floury spots are incorporated.
- Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) bundt pan with nonstick spray. Spoon the batter into the pan and smooth the top. Gently tap the pan against the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake the cake for 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, make the lemon glaze: In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the sugar and lemon juice. Microwave for 1 minute, stirring halfway through, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Make the lemon icing: Sift the powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Add the lemon juice and whisk until smooth.
- After the cake is done baking, let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack set over a baking sheet and remove the bundt pan. Use a knife to loosen the cake around the edges, if needed.
- Use a skewer or fork to poke holes all over the top and sides of the cake. Brush the cake with the lemon glaze. If the glaze drips off, let the cake cool for a few more minutes, then continue brushing on the glaze. Let cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- Pour the icing over the top of the cake, letting it drip down the sides. Grate lemon zest over the icing. Let the glaze dry completely, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the cake to a serving platter, slice, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 762 calories, Carbohydrate 124 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 9 grams, Sugar 81 grams
LEMON CREAM BUNDT® CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a large fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- Blend cream cheese and shortening in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour, milk, lemon zest, baking powder, and salt. Mix on low speed just until thoroughly blended, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, mix sugar and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove the cake from the oven. Pour the lemon glaze over the hot cake, allowing it to run down the edges between the cake and the pan. Cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.3 calories, Carbohydrate 46.7 g, Cholesterol 63.1 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 395.3 mg, Sugar 27.7 g
CRUMBLY LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH GLAZE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sift flour, 2 1/3 cup white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in large bowl. Whisk 1 1/2 cups milk and eggs together in another bowl; add vegetable oil, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon extract, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract to milk mixture. Continue to whisk until smooth and syrup-like. Stir flour mixture into milk mixture and pour into a fluted tube pan (such as a Bundt®).
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 20 minutes. Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes. Run a paring knife between the cake and the edge of the pan. Hold the cake pan on its side and gently tap the sides of the pan against the counter to loosen it. Cover cake pan with a plate and invert it to tip the cake out of the pan and onto plate.
- Heat confectioners' sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar, orange juice, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon lemon extract, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium heat until mixture comes to a foamy boil. Remove from heat immediately and stir until foam disperses, about 1 minute. Drizzle mixture over hot cake and allow glaze to harden, 10 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 544.6 calories, Carbohydrate 84.3 g, Cholesterol 49.1 mg, Fat 20.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 480.7 mg, Sugar 59.2 g
More about "lemon cream cheese bundt cake with lemon glaze recipes"
LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE - PUDGE FACTOR
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory Cakes, DessertCalories 699 per serving
- Combine sugar and lemon juice in small bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds to a minute, until sugar has dissolved. Brush syrup over hot cake. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over cake, allowing glaze to drip down sides. Let stand until glaze sets, about 30 minutes.
LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE - LIKE MOTHER, LIKE …
5/5 (2)Calories 478 per servingTotal Time 2 hrs 35 mins
LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE WITH LEMON GLAZE RECIPE ...
Servings 12Total Time 2 hrs 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 270 per serving
LEMON-BUTTERMILK POUND CAKE WITH AUNT EVELYN'S LEMON GLAZE
LEMON CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE - GONNA WANT SECONDS
LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH LEMON GLAZE - THE BLENDED COOKBOOK
CREAMY LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH GLAZE - FANTABULOSITY
LEMON CAKE WITH LEMON JUICE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE FOR ENTERTAINING – SWANS …
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE - A SLICE OF SWEET
LEMON-CREAM CHEESE GLAZE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON GLAZED LEMON BUNDT CAKE - BAKER BY NATURE
CREAM CHEESE SWIRLED LEMON BUNDT CAKE - ALSO THE CRUMBS PLEASE
LEMON BUNDT CAKES, HOW TO MAKE LEMON BUNDT CAKES - MY …
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE - KITCHEN DIVAS
LEMON BUNDT CAKE – MODERN HONEY
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH LEMON GLAZE | THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH APRICOT NECTAR RECIPE
LEMON BUNDT CAKE | RICARDO
LEMON BUNDT CAKE (SUPER MOIST) - COOKED BY JULIE
LEMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE - PANCAKE RECIPES
LEMON BUNDT CAKE - EXTRA MOIST, MADE FROM SCRATCH & SIMPLY THE …
LEMON CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE - BEYOND THE BUTTER
LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE WITH LEMON GLAZE | RECIPE
RECIPE: EASY LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH FRESH LEMON GLAZE
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH GLAZE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY LEMON POUND BUNDT CAKE RECIPE | PRACTICALLY HOMEMADE
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING | LIL' LUNA
CHEESECAKE SWIRL LEMON BUNDT CAKE - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY LEMON BUNDT CAKE - MINDEE'S COOKING OBSESSION
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - CREATIONS BY KARA
MEYER LEMON POUND CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
PERFECTLY GLAZED LEMON POUND CAKE - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
MEYER LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE - KRUSTEAZ
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH LEMON GLAZE - MINT + MALLOW
LEMON CAKE WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE - US FOOD NETWORK
EASY & MOIST LEMON BUNDT CAKE - HANDLE THE HEAT
10 BEST LEMON GLAZE WITH BUNDT CAKE RECIPES - YUMMLY
LEMON BUNDT CAKE RECIPE WITH LEMON GLAZE | WORN SLAP OUT
LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE - A DAY IN CANDILAND
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a lemon cream cheese Bundt cake?This lemon cream cheese bundt cake is stuffed full of a delicious cheesecake like filling, then topped with the perfect light glaze. It’s one of those desserts you can’t get enough of!
How do you make a lemon cake with lemon juice?Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt cake pan. In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, cream the butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the 1/3 cup lemon juice until well blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
How do you make lemon cream cheese glaze for bread?Top your favorite breakfast bread with Lemon-Cream Cheese Glaze. The glaze delivers a tart-and-sugary flavor. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add lemon zest and next 2 ingredients; beat until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
How many calories are in a lemon Bundt cake?Amazing! A lemon Bundt® cake made moist and rich with cream cheese and a lemon juice glaze. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar. You may substitute self-rising flour for the all-purpose flour, but if you do, omit the baking powder and salt. 356 calories; protein 5.9g; carbohydrates 46.7g; fat 16.8g; cholesterol 63.1mg; sodium 395.3mg.