KETO BROCCOLI CHEESE BITES
These keto-friendly bites are filled with vegetables and protein thanks to an abundance of broccoli and almond flour, but they are straight-up indulgent when served with ranch dipping sauce that is also keto-friendly. We keep the cayenne optional here but be sure to include it if you want the bites to have a little kick.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 28 bites and 1 cup dressing
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Put the broccoli, garlic and 1/4 cup water into a medium heat-safe glass bowl. Wet a paper towel and lay over the broccoli. Microwave until bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes, depending on your microwave. Carefully remove the paper towel, transfer the mixture to a food processor (leaving any water behind in the bowl) and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Clean out the glass bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Add the scallion and parsley to the food processor. Pulse until the broccoli mixture is finely chopped and similar to the texture of rice. Transfer to the reserved bowl along with the whole egg, egg yolk, cayenne (if using), paprika, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, a couple grinds of black pepper, almond flour and 3/4 cup of the Cheddar. Use your hands to mix everything together until well combined.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them evenly apart, for about 28 total. Lightly wet your hands, then roll each mound into a round ball, re-wetting your hands as needed. This helps keep your hands from becoming sticky and makes rolling the mix much easier to do. Spray the balls with the cooking spray and sprinkle the tops with the remaining 1 cup Cheddar, pressing it gently onto the tops to help it adhere.
- Bake in the oven until the bites are light golden brown and cooked through, about 25 minutes, rotating the baking sheet once halfway through the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, a large pinch salt, several grinds of black pepper, dill and parsley in a small bowl. Whisk to combine and season with more salt and pepper as desired.
- Transfer the broccoli cheese bites to a platter and serve the ranch dipping sauce alongside.
LITTLE BROCCOLI BITES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain, and cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, onion, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir in the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, margarine and milk. Mix in the broccoli last. Let the mixture stand for about 10 minutes. It should thicken, but if not, add a little more bread crumbs. Roll the mixture into small balls, and arrange on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until firm and lightly toasted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 60.4 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 295.7 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
Delicious bits of broccoli are drenched in a cheese mixture and fried. When our local restaurant stopped serving their Broccoli Bites, we were devastated. So I tried to duplicate them at home one night. It was funny to note that soon after, they started carrying them again here.
Provided by Kristen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- To make the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the mustard and honey. Set aside.
- Chop florets into small pieces or pulse lightly in food processor. Toss in a mixing bowl with shredded cheese. Set aside.
- Beat egg and stir in the milk. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together and combine them with the egg and milk mixture, beating well. Beat in 1/2 teaspoon oil as well. Pour mixture over broccoli and cheese and toss to coat well.
- In a large skillet or saucepan heat oil to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Drop broccoli mixture by spoonfuls into 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oil and fry until golden brown. Serve with honey mustard sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113.1 calories, Carbohydrate 12.6 g, Cholesterol 27 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 283.6 mg, Sugar 7 g
Herb stuffing and Parmesan cheese add nice flavor to the broccoli in these cute appetizers from Laurie Todd of Columbus, Mississippi. The recipe makes several dozen, so you can just take out of the freezer as many as you need.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls. , Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown. Or place in a single layer in a freezer container and freeze for up to 1 month., To use frozen appetizers: Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 79mg cholesterol, Sodium 282mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
More about "little broccoli bites recipes"
BROCCOLI BITES RECIPE - HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
4.5/5 Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- If using frozen broccoli, cook broccoli according to package directions and chop into small pieces. If using fresh broccoli, chop and steam until tender.
CHEESY BROCCOLI BITES RECIPE - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Add broccoli, egg, salt, bread crumbs, and Parmesan to a food processor; blend just until finely chopped. Using 1 tablespoon at a time, form into balls.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Drop balls of broccoli mixture into hot oil, flattening with a spatula. Cook both sides until crispy.
THREE CHEESE BROCCOLI BITES - JUST A LITTLE BIT OF BACON
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Blanch the broccoli for 1 minute only in boiling water. Drain and immediately put into cold water. Once the broccoli is cool, drain again and then blot thoroughly using a kitchen towel to remove as much of the water as possible. Chop the broccoli into small pieces.
- Saute the sausage over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add onion and salt, continuing sauteing until the onion is soft and the sausage is fully cooked, about 7 more minutes. Add garlic, stir, and remove skillet from heat.
- Whisk together ricotta and eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Then stir in parmesan, cheddar, cream, parsley, and paprika. Add sausage and broccoli and mix well.
BROCCOLI EGG BITES THE KIDS WILL LOVE - ALL NUTRITIOUS
5/5 (1)Category KetoCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Now, make sure to grease up the mini muffin tin with olive oil or use some cooking spray.
- Chop broccoli and grate the cheddar. Then, whisk the eggs in a bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients except for the cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle the mini muffins with grated cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes until egg bites are fully cooked.
BAKED BROCCOLI BITES - I AM HOMESTEADER
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- While the broccoli bites are baking, make the dipping sauce. In a medium bowl mix sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Set in the fridge to chill while you finish cooking the broccoli bites.
CHEESY BAKED BROCCOLI BITES - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
5/5 Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Add the broccoli to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain and then add to a large bowl and mash until very fine.
- Place on a lined or oiled baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F for 25 minutes until they start to crisp up. Serve with your favourite dip.
15 EASY BROCCOLI APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Recipe RoundupPublished 2020-11-12
- Broccoli Cheddar Bites. Broccoli and cheddar are a perfect pair. With this recipe, grated cheddar cheese is added to a chopped broccoli mixture and is then baked in a mini-muffin pan.
- Broccoli Cheese Soup. This broccoli cheese soup is creamy, velvety, and luscious. It comes together using only five ingredients, one of which is cheddar!
- Broccoli Slaw. Broccoli slaw is refreshing and healthy. Fresh broccoli and carrots are tossed in a homemade creamy slaw dressing. It’s crunchy, nutritious, and delicious.
- Mini-Crustless Broccoli Quiches. Broccoli and cheddar are back again in these little quiches. They’re combined with eggs, milk, and a couple of other ingredients to become a quiche mixture.
- Quick Garlic Parmesan Broccoli. Broccoli with garlic and parmesan is a tasty combination. This dish comes together quickly on the stovetop. The broccoli cooks through while retaining its crunch.
- Broccoli Fritters. These broccoli fritters are the perfect blend of crunchy and tender. They’re ideal for sharing and make for a great appetizer. Mozzarella and parmesan cheeses get added to the mix.
- Broccoli Salad. This is no ordinary salad. You’ll chop broccoli into bite-sized florets then mix with bacon bits, red onion, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries.
- Broccoli Tots. Who wouldn’t want broccoli tots as an appetizer? The best part is that they only require five ingredients! One of those ingredients is broccoli’s best partner-in-crime, cheddar, so you know they’ll taste great.
- Bang Bang Broccoli. Inspired by Chinese bang bang dishes, this spicy broccoli is insanely good. The broccoli gets covered in a gluten-free batter, and then it is baked instead of fried.
- Roasted Broccoli. This foolproof roasted broccoli recipe is delicious and easy to make. The best part is you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry!
HEALTHY BAKED BROCCOLI BITES FOR ... - MY GORGEOUS …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Break the broccoli head into florets, add them to a pan of boiling water, cover with a lid and leave to cook until soft, it takes about 10 minutes or less.
- Add the broccoli to a bowl, add the cheese, chopped spring onion, breadcrumbs, egg and black pepper, and mix everything well.
PARMESAN BROCCOLI BITES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
- Whisk eggs and milk in a shallow dish. Whisk almond flour (or meal), Parmesan, paprika, baking powder, salt, pepper and cayenne (if using) in another shallow dish. Dip a few pieces of broccoli at a time in the egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off, then dredge in the flour mixture, tapping off any excess. Transfer the broccoli to the prepared baking sheet. Generously coat with cooking spray.
BEST KETO BROCCOLI SALAD - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
BROCCOLI LITTLES® - NON-GMO & GLUTEN FREE | DR. …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
LITTLE BROCCOLI BITES RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
LITTLE BROCCOLI BITES - CRECIPE.COM
LITTLE BROCCOLI BITES - TAPAS - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
LITTLE BROCCOLI BITES RECIPE - ALLRECIPES.COM | BROCCOLI ...
LITTLE BROCCOLI BITES RECIPE: SUBSTITUTE ALMOND MILK AND ...
BROCCOLI BITES APPETIZER RECIPES
LITTLE BROCCOLI BITES RECIPE
PUMPKIN GRITS - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
BAKED BROCCOLI CHEESE BITES RECIPES
DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES - A FOOD BLOG WITH EASY RECIPES …
LITTLE BROCCOLI BITES | RECIPE | RECIPES, BROCCOLI BITES ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make the best Broccoli bites?the best broccoli bites. 1 1 large broccoli head. 2 1/2 cup breadcrumbs. 3 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese. 4 1 egg. 5 1 spring onion. 6 black pepper to taste. 7 oil to grease the baking tray Metric - US Customary Instructions.
What are the ingredients in Little Broccoli bites?Little Broccoli Bites - Ingredients 1 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli. 2 6 eggs. 3 2 tablespoons dried minced onion. 4 1 teaspoon dried parsley. 5 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning. 6 ... (more items)
How do you cook Broccoli for an appetizer?Herb stuffing and Parmesan cheese add nice flavor to the broccoli in these cute appetizers from Laurie Todd of Columbus, Mississippi. The recipe makes several dozen, so you can just take out of the freezer as many as you need. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl.
How do you freeze cooked broccoli patties?Bake for 15 minutes, then gently flip the patties and bake for another 10 minutes. Allow broccoli bites to cool completely on baking sheet. Transfer entire baking sheet (with parchment paper and broccoli bites) into the freezer. Freeze for 20 minutes until the broccoli bites are frozen. Transfer broccoli bites to a freezer bag.