MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD
- Prepare noodle salad: Heat large saucepan of water to boiling. Add rice noodles; remove from heat. Soak, uncovered for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl combine noodles, baby corn, chicken, carrots, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, mint and peanuts.
- Prepare dressing: In small bowl combine sweet chili sauce, lime juice, soy sauce and ginger. Toss with noodle salad to mix well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 513.3 calories, Carbohydrate 71.7 g, Cholesterol 43.4 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 11.6 g, Protein 22.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 1337.7 mg, Sugar 14.3 g
More about "malaysian tangy noodle salad recipes"
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD | CANS GET YOU COOKING
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD | SKIP TO MY LOU
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
THAI NOODLE SALAD (YUM WOON SEN) - RASA MALAYSIA
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory Thai RecipesCalories 357 per serving
- Dry mung bean noodles are very light. Soak the dry mung beans noodles with warm water for about 10 minutes (until soft). Discard the water, drain dry and set aside (use 4 oz of them for this recipe). Boil some water and add in the noodles and cook according to the package instruction (a couple of minutes or until the noodles are just cooked through but not mushy). Remove the noodles and drained. Using the same water, boil the shrimp until they are completely cooked. Remove and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, mix the mung bean noodles, shrimp, shallots, tomato, cilantro, mint with the Dressing. Toss to blend well. Add the roasted cashew nuts, stir to combine well. Serve immediately at room temperature or chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
SPICY MALAYSIAN-STYLE STIR-FRIED NOODLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (25)Calories 359 per servingServings 6
- Line a plate with a triple layer of paper towels; top with tofu. Place a triple layer of paper towels on top of tofu; top with another plate. Let stand 20 minutes. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Cook noodles in a large pan of boiling water 3 minutes or until done; drain in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid. Wipe pan with paper towels. Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add salt and bok choy; cook 30 seconds, stirring frequently. Stir in 1/2 cup reserved cooking liquid; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and cook 4 minutes.
- Combine sugar and remaining ingredients, stirring until combined. Add noodles, remaining 1/2 cup cooking liquid, and sugar mixture to pan; toss to combine. Cook 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated, tossing to coat. Add tofu; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
MALAYSIAN MANGO SALAD RECIPE (STEP BY STEP + VIDEO ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 7 minsCategory SaladCalories 154 per serving
- Start by preparing the mangoes. You will need 3 cups of cubed mangoes. Wash the mangoes and wipe them with a kitchen towel. Peel the mangoes using a serrated knife. Cut the flesh off from the pit and discard the pit. Cut the flesh into bite-size cubes.
- Add 3 cups cubed mangoes, ¼ cup sliced red onion, 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, 2 tbsp chopped mint, ½ tsp sambal paste, salt to taste, and ½ tsp sugar in a large mixing bowl.
KERABU TIMUN (SPICY CUCUMBER SALAD) - MALAYSIAN CHINESE ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory Side Dish, VegetablesCalories 99 per serving
- Soak dried shrimps in hot boiling water in a small bowl for 5 minutes. Drain and pound in a mortar and pestle until all shrimps are smashed. Dried shrimps can also be coarsely chopped on the cutting board. Set aside.
- Peel cucumber with a vegetable peeler. Cut into quarters lengthwise. Cut off the entire strip of seeds. Then cut cucumber strips at a diagonal into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Place cucumber, shallots, prepared dried shrimps, sambal belacan, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Squeeze lime juice over the ingredients. Toss to get everything well mix.
RAMEN NOODLE SALAD RECIPE - RASA MALAYSIA
4.9/5 (7)Total Time 12 minsCategory Asian RecipesCalories 263 per serving
- Bring water to boil and cook the ramen for about 2 minutes or until al dente. Drained and set aside, let cool. Mix all the ingredients of the Dressing in a small bowl, set aside.
- Transfer the ramen to a salad bowl and toss with the shredded cabbages, carrot and the Dressing with a salad tong. Garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds. Serve cold.
ASIAN COLD NOODLE SALAD - DEVOUR.ASIA
RICE NOODLE SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Author Carl Hanson
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD | RECIPESTY
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD - YOUTUBE
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD | HEALTHY RECIPES, ASIAN ...
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD RECIPE
10 BEST MALAYSIAN NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD - CANS GET YOU COOKING®
RECIPE MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD - ALL RECIPES FOR COOKING
STEPS TO PREPARE MALAYSIAN CHINESE RECIPES ...
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD BEST FAMILY RECIPES
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD RECIPES
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD BEST FAMILY RECIPES - BEST ...
PIN ON ASIAN FOOD
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD YOU HAVE TO TRY - RECIPES ...
PIN ON FOOD
MALAYSIAN TANGY NOODLE SALAD - LOVELYWISH.WORLD
You'll also love