Serve these warm muffins made using Gold Medal® all-purpose flour and bacon - perfect for a delicious breakfast.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. In medium bowl, stir milk, syrup, butter and egg until blended. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in bacon. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 29 g, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 400 mg
MAPLE BACON MUFFINS
A great grab'n'go breakfast muffin recipe born from the happy accident of getting maple syrup on your bacon after piling your brunch plate a little too full! (And yes, I'm speaking from experience!!) I often add more bacon than the recipe calls for and you can use whatever pancake syrup you like or have on hand.
Provided by Swan Valley Tammi
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine flour, bacon, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.1, Fat 12.5, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 20.6, Sodium 197.1, Carbohydrate 28.4, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 10.7, Protein 3.6
MAPLE BACON APPLE MUFFINS
This apple muffin makes a tender moist muffin with the combination of applesauce and buttermilk. As with most all muffin recipes, don't over mix the batter or else the muffins may become tougher. The batter makes a bit more than 12 muffins worth but it is better to have a bit extra batter to accommodate for different people's scooping methods. Our favorite way to scoop batter into muffin cups is to use a large cookie scoop.
Provided by Todd + Diane
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a 12-capacity muffin tray or line with baking cups.
- Whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil and brown sugar. Whisk in the eggs one at a time. Whisk in the applesauce and vanilla extract.Fold in half of the flour mixture. Stir in the buttermilk. Fold in the remaining flour mixture until just combined. Gently stir in the apple pieces.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan and tap the pan on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the muffins. Let cool for about 15 minutes and then remove the muffins from the pan and place on a cooling rack.
- Make the maple bacon glaze. In a large skillet cook the bacon pieces until nearly crisp, or to your preferred crispness. Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain off the majority of the rendered bacon fat.
- Over medium-low heat, melt the butter in the skillet which the bacon was cooked in. Stir in the maple syrup and brown sugar, mixing until the sugar is dissolved. Add the bacon to the maple/butter sauce.
- Place a few pieces of bacon on each muffin and drizzle the maple sauce over the muffin. Allow to cool slightly and serve.
Nutrition Facts : TransFat 1 g, Calories 449 kcal, Carbohydrate 45 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 29 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Sodium 159 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 27 g, ServingSize 1 serving
MAPLE BACON MUFFINS
"Maple and bacon-my two favorite breakfast flavors-are combined in these grab-and-go muffins," writes Trisha Kruse of Boise, Idaho. "They're quick to fix, especially if you use your microwave to cook the bacon."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil and syrup. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bacon., Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire tack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Fat 12g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 229mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "maple bacon apple muffins recipes"
APPLE BACON AND MAPLE MUFFINS - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
Servings 12Estimated Reading Time 1 min
MAPLE BACON MUFFINS - HEAVENLY HOME COOKING
MAPLE APPLE MUFFINS - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
MAPLE BACON STREUSEL MUFFINS - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
AMAZING APPLE BACON MUFFINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.1/5 (14)Total Time 36 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, SnackCalories 159 per serving
PUMPKIN, MAPLE BACON AND PECAN MUFFINS — EVERYDAY GOURMET
OVEN-BAKED MAPLE-FLAVORED BACON | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED RECIPE
MAPLE BACON APPLE MUFFINS RECIPE AMAZING! | WHITE ON RICE …
MAPLE BACON MUFFINS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
RECIPE: MAPLE BACON MUFFINS - FUSS FREE FLAVOURS
MAPLE BACON MUFFINS RECIPES
MAPLE BACON MUFFINS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
MAPLE-GLAZED BACON MUFFINS - LIFE, LOVE, AND GOOD FOOD
BACON MAPLE MUFFINS WITH BROWN SUGAR CRUMBLE
PALEO APPLE MUFFINS WITH BACON – WHAT GREAT GRANDMA ATE
APPLE AND MAPLE BACON MUFFINS - LE COUP DE GRâCE
MAPLE BACON & CHEESE APPLE MUFFINS - EIS BY FERITTA
You'll also love