Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, hot sauce and Worcestershire and bring to a boil. Add the All-Purpose Meatballs and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook until the meatballs are heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon over mashed potatoes and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with a green salad.
- To make the meatballs, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, cream, parsley, mustard, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Mix together well with your hands. Scoop out 1-tablespoon portions and roll them into balls with your hands. Place the meatballs onto parchment-lined baking sheets and put the baking sheets in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes for the meatballs to firm up.
- To brown the meatballs, heat the olive oil in a heavy pot or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs in batches, making sure not to overcrowd the pot. Cook, turning the meatballs to make sure they brown all over, 5 to 7 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels.
- Freezer instructions: Put the cooked meatballs in a single layer on baking sheets and put into the freezer. When frozen, divide them into freezer bags, 25 per bag, and return them to the freezer. Yield: 125 meatballs.
MEATBALLS IN BARBECUE SAUCE
This recipe came from my home ec teacher in high school. I enjoy making it because you can throw it in the oven and still have time to do other things.-Yvonne Nave, Lyons, Kansas
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. , Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain. , Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour over meatballs. Bake 10-12 minutes longer.
- Place prepared meatballs, barbeque sauce, and ketchup in a slow cooker. Let cook on a low heat for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
BBQ SAUCE MEATBALLS
I whipped these up for my son's first birthday so I could serve something savory alongside the cake and ice cream. They're delicious! -Tara Reeder, Mason, Michigan
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, cheese, bread crumbs and onion. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker., In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is no longer pink.
GRANDMA'S BARBECUED COCKTAIL MEATBALLS
As long as I can remember, my Grandma Audrey made these meatballs on Christmas Eve. A few years back, she shared the recipe with me. These are great for any party, but at my house, Christmas Eve just wouldn't be the same without them! These can be made ahead, and just heated when ready to serve.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by canarygirl
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Combine all ingredients except bbq sauce in a bowl, and form into smaller sized meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a cookie sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- (time will depend on size of meatballs).
- When cooked through, remove meatballs from cookie sheet and drain off excess grease.
- Put meatballs and barbecue sauce in a crock pot, and stir to combine.
- Keep on the"keep warm" setting.
Enjoy these meatballs in a wonderfully tangy sauce! Use your favorite flavor of barbecue sauce. When the meatballs are done, you can place them in a slow cooker/server to keep them warm.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by AZTHESPIAN
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread, onion, milk, salt and eggs. Shape into little meatballs, about 1 inch in size. Place the meatballs into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes. Pour barbecue sauce over the meatballs and bake for 35 more minutes.
People also searched
More recipes about "meatballs in barbecue sauce recipes"
BARBECUE & JELLY MEATBALLS | SWEET BABY RAY’S
Directions. Combine Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce with grape jelly in crock pot. Stir well. Add frozen meatballs to mixture and stir until evenly coated. Cover and cook on high heat for 3.5 hours, stirring about 2 hrs in. Sauce will be simmering and meatballs will be heated throughout when done. Print Recipe.
MEATBALLS WITH HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE – RECIPE FROM YUMMIEST ...
2017-01-18 · To make BBQ sauce: Mix together all ingredients in a medium sauce pan and stir well Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then turn the heat down to medium low and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring constantly Add meatballs to BBQ sauce and stir until they are coated with the sauce …
See details ››
10 BEST MEATBALLS BBQ SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-14 · frozen meatballs, bbq sauce Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce Meatballs in Slow Cooker Simek's ketchup, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, black pepper and 9 more Grape Jelly BBQ Sauce - Apple Jelly BBQ Sauce Shawn On Food
See details ››
CROCKPOT BBQ MEATBALLS - ONLY 4 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS!
2020-06-22 · How to make crockpot bbq meatballs: Dump all the ingredients in a crock pot. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
QUICK HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE FOR MEATBALLS - THE MAKE YOUR OWN ...
2019-06-27 · Add in the spices and stir to mix everything together. My favorite way to use this sauce is with frozen meatballs. Place the meatballs in a crockpot and pour the sauce over them, stirring to coat the meatballs with the sauce. …
- Choose one of the options above and begin by combining the ketchup and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- My favorite way to use this sauce is with frozen meatballs. Place the meatballs in a crockpot and pour the sauce over them, stirring to coat the meatballs with the sauce. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
MINI MEATBALLS WITH RASPBERRY-BALSAMIC BARBECUE SAUCE ...
2015-06-07 · For the meatballs: In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, basil, parsley, milk, tomato paste, garlic, salt, pepper, egg, garlic and onions. Using a wooden spoon, stir to …
- For the meatballs: In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, basil, parsley, milk, tomato paste, garlic, salt, pepper, egg, garlic and onions. Using a wooden spoon, stir to blend. Add the ground turkey and sausage meat. Using fingers, gently mix all the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Using a tablespoon measure, form the meat mixture into 1 to 1 1/4-inch balls (about 36 meatballs).
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add the meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, until well browned on all sides and cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- For the sauce: In a food processor or blender, blend together the raspberries, ketchup, jam, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, pepper and lemon zest until smooth. Pour the sauce into a heavy medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until slightly thickened, 6 to 7 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and cool for 10 minutes. Pour into a small serving bowl.
- Thread 1 meatball, 1 mango cube and 1 piece of radicchio leaf onto each skewer. Arrange the meatballs on a platter and serve the barbecue sauce alongside for dipping.
HAWAIIAN BBQ CHICKEN MEATBALLS RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
2020-05-17 · Place shaped meatballs on prepared baking sheet. bake for 11-13 minutes or until the meatballs are completely cooked. Using 2 tablespoon, dip each individual meatball into the sauce. …
- Position 2 racks near the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 475ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the ingredients of the Hawaiian BBQ sauce over medium high heat, allow to come to a boil, reduce the heat so it simmers. Let simmer for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool. The sauce will thicken as it cools so don't worry if it looks thin.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, garlic, salt pepper, eggs, panko, paprika, and onion powder. Use your hands to mix all the ingredients together. It's easier to tell when the ingredients are combined when using hands. DO NOT OVERMIX, it will result in drier meatballs.
- Shape the meat mixture into ball, about 3 tablespoons of meat per ball. You can also do this with an ice cream scoop. Place shaped meatballs on prepared baking sheet. bake for 11-13 minutes or until the meatballs are completely cooked.
VENISON MEATBALLS WITH HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE. - A RANCH MOM
2020-01-17 · Mix egg, crackers, onion, garlic, worcestershire, salt, pepper, 1/3 cup ketchup together in a mixing bowl. Add ground meat, mixing gently with hands or spoon. Form into 12 meatballs. Place into …
- Mix egg, crackers, onion, garlic, worcestershire, salt, pepper, 1/3 cup ketchup together in a mixing bowl.
EASY CROCKPOT BBQ MEATBALLS - USE FROZEN OR HOMEMADE ...
2020-09-13 · Instructions. Add the BBQ sauce and salsa (or grape jelly) in a slow cooker. Stir to combine. Add the meatballs and stir to coat the meatballs. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours, stirring occasionally while they cook. Remove the lid and stir to coat the meatballs…
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat the meatballs. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours, stirring occasionally while they cook.
BBQ MEATBALLS RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
2020-09-11 · To finish the BBQ Meatballs in the oven: Increase the oven temperature to 375°F (191°C). Remove the roasted meatballs from the oven and carefully spoon off any liquid in that’s collected on …
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, warm the butter until sizzling, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the garlic and onion and cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
BBQ MEATBALLS - GONNA WANT SECONDS
2020-08-05 · Add in your beef, egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and onion. Mix until the ingredients are just incorporated, then form into balls and arrange in a single layer in your prepared …
- In a medium mixing bowl, add bread crumbs and milk. Allow breadcrumbs to sit and absorb the milk, about 8 minutes. Add beef, egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and onion. Mix until ingredients are evenly incorporated. Form into 1 1/2 balls and arrange in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, onion, vinegar, and liquid smoke. Pour evenly over top of the meatballs.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated heated oven, for about 1 hour, or until the internal temperature of meatball reaches 160 degrees.
SLOW COOKER BARBECUE MEATBALLS - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
2019-06-04 · Instructions: Add the frozen meatballs to the slow cooker. Add the diced white onion and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 2.5 hours or on low for 4 hours. Stir occasionally so the meatballs won't burn on the edges.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as dinner on top of mashed potatoes or rice. Or you can serve on slider or hoagie rolls.
THE BEST ITALIAN MEATBALLS (COOKED IN TOMATO SAUCE ...
2019-04-27 · Instructions. For the sauce: Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown, about 10 minutes. Lower the heat to medium-low …
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown, about 10 minutes. Lower the heat to medium-low and cook to deepen the color for more flavor.
- Meanwhile, prepare the meatballs. Break the beef apart in a large bowl. Add the beaten egg, bread crumbs, oregano, mint, salt and pepper. Gently mix with your hands until blended. Don't overwork the beef or the meatballs will be tough.
14 OF OUR FAVORITE MEATBALL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Crock Pot Party Meatballs With Tangy Sauce. A sweet and tangy homemade barbecue sauce flavors these delicious little meatballs. The meat mixture is made with some ground mild sausage, but all ground beef would work just fine.
- 4-Ingredient Appetizer Meatballs. These four-ingredient meatballs are perfect for tailgating events and parties. The sticky, sweet sauce is a tasty combination of barbecue sauce and currant jelly.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs with Pineapple. Pineapple, bell pepper strips, and celery flavor the sweet and sour sauce for these wonderful meatballs. They are delicious served over rice or serve them as an appetizer.
- Honey Sriracha Meatballs. Honey Sriracha meatballs may soon be a favorite recipe. The sweet and spicy sauce that covers the ground turkey meatballs is easy and so delicious that it's hard to stop eating them.
- Baked Stuffed Meatballs. These meatballs are made with mozzarella cheese in the middle, and they are actually low-carb and gluten-free. Serve them with spaghetti squash or spiralized summer squash and marinara sauce for a delicious low carb meal!
- Grape Jelly Meatballs Appetizer. These classic grape jelly meatballs are flavored with a delicious sweet-sour sauce with a surprise ingredient: grape jelly!
- Bisquick Sausage Balls. Bisquick sausage balls are a little unusual, but they're as delicious as any other recipe. For this one, you'll combine ground pork sausage, biscuit baking mix, herbs, cheddar, and cream cheese.
- Favorite Swedish Meatballs. Serve these extra flavorful Swedish meatballs with hot buttered noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice, along with a tossed salad for a delicious family meal.
- Chicken Meatballs. These ground chicken meatballs can be used as appetizer meatballs with an Asian glaze or barbecue sauce, or add them to pasta sauce for a spaghetti dinner.
- Sweet and Hot Pork Meatballs. These meatballs are both sweet and spicy, and they make a delicious appetizer. Or serve them as a main dish with rice and a vegetable side dish or salad.
WHAT ARE THE BEST 5 BARBECUE MEATBALLS RECIPES? | DYNAMITE ...
2020-05-22 · Mix 18 oz barbecue sauce and one tablespoon honey. Prepare 8 cloves of garlic that are finely chopped. To start cooking pour the thawed meatballs in a slow cooker, add the chopped garlic and pour the mixture of honey and barbecue sauce, cover the lid of the cooker and cook it …
29 MEATBALL SAUCE IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, MEATBALL SAUCE ...
Sweet Bbq Meatballs Recipe Meatballs In Bbq Sauce Sausage Meatballs Meatball Sauce Crock Pot Meatballs Honey Barbecue Sauce Honey Bbq Pork Recipes Yummy Recipes. Easy to make Honey BBQ Meatballs · 2 reviews · 45 minutes · Tired of the usual boring meatball recipe? Give this Honey Bbq Meatballs a try! This tasty appetizer recipe is made of ground pork and smothered in …
See details ››
CROCKPOT BBQ PEACH MEATBALLS RECIPE
2021-07-27 · Into your crock pot, add meatballs. Then, add your barbecue sauce and peach jelly or peach preserves. Cook the meatballs for about an hour, then stir well. If you wait about an hour, the jelly and sauce will become more liquid or easier to mix. Make it a meal: You can serve these peach crockpot meatballs as an appetizer or as the main entre for a family meal. If going with them for dinner you ...
See details ››
MEATBALLS IN CREAM SAUCE | RECIPES FOR COOKING, BAKING ...
Vegan meatballs with rice, mushrooms and garlic Tasty meatballs in a delicious cream sauce. The special feature of these meatballs is the lemon peel, which is added to the minced meat and gives it a unique flavor. Vegetarian meatballs from … Meatballs with onions and lemon zest in cream sauce Read More » Search for: Recent recipes. French Toast Rolls with Strawberries, Nutella and Cream ...
See details ››
MEATBALLS WITH YOGURT SAUCE FOR THE BOSTON GLOBE | DINNERS ...
2021-07-28 · With clean hands, knead the mixture until thoroughly combined. 3. With wet hands, shape the mixture into 1½–inch balls. 4. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Fry the meatballs in two batches, turning them once, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until browned. Serve the meatballs warm, topped with yogurt sauce.
See details ››
MEATBALLS WITH PEACH-BARBECUE SAUCE | SERVING DUMPLINGS
2021-07-27 · Coat your hands with water and roll the meat into 2 tablespoon-size balls. Will make about 20 meatballs. In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add meatballs and brown on all sides, about 10 minutes, turning them 2-3 times.
See details ››
10 BEST MEATBALLS WITH BARBECUE SAUCE CROCK POT RECIPES ...
Diane's Diane Henderiks’ Simple Crock Pot Tomato Ketchup & BBQ Sauce Diane Henderiks. low sodium soy sauce, ground cinnamon, celery ribs, apple cider vinegar and 17 more.
See details ››
BBQ MEATBALLS RECIPE (OVEN BAKED) | KITCHN
2021-07-20 · In a large skillet over medium heat, combine 1 3/4 cups barbecue sauce, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, and 4 dashes hot sauce. Whisk until smooth and bring to a simmer. Once the mixture has reached a simmer, turn off heat.
See details ››