CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIES
One of the best things about this recipe is that these mint chocolate brownies get moister if you leave them in the refrigerator for a day or two. The problem at our house is that no one can leave them alone for that long! -Helen Baines, Elkton, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in syrup and vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix well. , Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 30 minutes (top of brownies will still appear wet). Cool on a wire rack. , For filling, in a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar; add water, extract and food coloring until blended. Spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until set. , For topping, melt chocolate chips and butter. Cool 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spread over filling. Chill. Cut into 72 bars. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 63mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
MINT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Our famous Christmas dessert for the holidays! You can add crushed candy cane on the top layer, or add chopped walnuts to the bottom brownie layer. These mint brownies look nice on a tray of desserts, also. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Provided by macaroni
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add flour, vanilla extract, and salt; mix to combine. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 25 minutes. Let cool, about 20 minutes.
- While brownies are cooling, mix powdered sugar, melted butter, milk, mint extract, and food coloring with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Spread frosting on cooled brownies; place in refrigerator.
- Place chocolate chips and cream in a glass bowl over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Drizzle over brownies and return to the refrigerator, until top layers are set, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326.4 calories, Carbohydrate 39.4 g, Cholesterol 60.6 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 103.7 mg, Sugar 31.7 g
Get a double dose of mint! Cool mint chips flavor these brownies, and a mint-chocolate glaze generously highlights the top.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Stir in 2/3 cup chocolate chips. Spread in pan.
- Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 1/2 hours.
- In small bowl, stir all Frosting ingredients using spoon until well blended. Spread frosting over brownies.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat Glaze ingredients over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon hot water at a time, until mixture is thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over frosted brownies. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until glaze is firm. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Brownie, Sodium 140 mg, Sugar 32 g, TransFat 0 g
MINT CHIP BROWNIE BOMBS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch square pan with nonstick foil, leaving enough hanging over sides of pan for easy removal. Make brownie batter as directed on box, reserving mint chips packet for later; spread in pan. Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Remove brownies from pan by foil; cut 1/8-inch off around edges of brownie. Cut brownie into 6 rows by 4 rows, making 24 brownie pieces. Line cookie sheet or tray with sides with cooking parchment paper. Roll brownie pieces into balls, and place on cookie sheet; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave almond bark uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth. In another small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Using 2 forks, dip and roll 12 balls, one at a time, in almond bark. Shake off excess almond bark, and place on lined cookie sheet. Dip remaining 12 balls in chocolate; shake off excess chocolate, and place on lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate brownie truffles about 20 minutes or until coating is set.
- In small microwavable bowl, place reserved mint chips and 1/2 teaspoon oil, as called for on brownie box. Microwave uncovered on High 25 to 30 seconds; stir until chips are melted. Drizzle over chilled brownie truffles. Refrigerate until drizzle is set, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Truffle, Sodium 70 mg, Sugar 18 g, TransFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE MINT DESSERT BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, cream together 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup of softened butter until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the chocolate syrup. Stir in the flour until just blended. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool completely in the pan.
- In a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine and creme de menthe until smooth. Spread evenly over the cooled brownies, then chill until set.
- In a small bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the remaining 6 tablespoons of butter and the chocolate chips, stirring occasionally until smooth. Allow to cool slightly, then spread over the top of the mint layer. Cover, and chill for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.3 calories, Carbohydrate 39.5 g, Cholesterol 59 mg, Fat 13.8 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 101.1 mg, Sugar 31.3 g
More about "mint chip brownies recipes"
MINT CHIP BROWNIES - JUST SO TASTY
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 hrsCategory DessertCalories 404 per serving
BEST HOMEMADE MINT BROWNIES - SNAPPY GOURMET
Ratings 7Calories 252 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x9-inch baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- Place the 1 cup of butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl mix together eggs and granulated sugar with a whisk or an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Beat cooled chocolate and butter mixture into the eggs and sugar until combined. Beat in baking powder, salt, and flour until just combined. Pour brownie batter into prepared baking pan.
BEST MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIE RECIPE - DELISH
5/5 (2)Category Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8"-x-8” pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into middle of a brownie comes out with only a few moist crumbs, about 40 minutes.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.4/5 (9)Total Time 40 minsCategory Dessert, Tea Time, SnackCalories 179 per serving
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES RECIPE | MY BAKING ADDICTION
Reviews 47Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
MINT CHIP BROWNIES - KELLY LYNN'S SWEETS AND TREATS
CLASSIC MINT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
MINT BROWNIES RECIPE- TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
ANDES MINT BROWNIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PERFECT MINT BROWNIES - REAL LIFE DINNER
ABSOLUTE BEST MINT BROWNIES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
FUDGY CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIES (SMALL BATCH!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES (PALEO + GF) • BAKERITA
CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIES | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES - DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES - COOKIE DOUGH AND OVEN MITT
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES – LILY'S SWEETS
OUR FAVORITE MINT BROWNIES - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
MINT BROWNIE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
OOOEY, GOOEY, MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES - RACHEL COOKS®
EASY BROWNIE MIX MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HUNNY I'M HOME
THE BEST MINT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | LOADED MINT BROWNIES RECIPE!
CHOCOLATE CHIP MINT BROWNIES - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THE BEST MINT BROWNIES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
MINT CHIP BROWNIE ICE CREAM SQUARES - GLORIOUS TREATS
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES - YAMMIE'S NOSHERY
MINT CHIP BROWNIE SANDWICHES
MINT CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES - THE COUNTRY COOK
MINT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE - URBAN BLISS LIFE
FABULOUS MINT BROWNIES | LINDA'S BEST RECIPES
FRESH MINT BROWNIES - RASPBERRIES AND KOHLRABI
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BROWNIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES RECIPE - FLAVORITE
COPYCAT MINT CHIP BROWNIE LARABARS - WORTH WHISKING
MINT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
MINT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - FUDGY BROWNIES WITH MINT CHIPS
KETO MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES – CHOCZERO
SUGAR FREE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #desserts #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #brownies #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Mint Brownies?These mint brownies look nice on a tray of desserts, also. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add flour, vanilla extract, and salt; mix to combine.
Are mint chocolate chip Brownies sugar free?Sugar Free Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies, a delicious minty and fudgy dessert recipe idea that has no added sugar. A sugar free version of the popular grasshopper brownie. See The Recipe- (warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips.
What are peppermint brownies made of?The cool, fresh flavor of peppermint melds with rich dark chocolate in these chewy, fudgy mint chocolate chip brownies. Because they're made with both cocoa powder and melted chocolate, and studded with dark chocolate chips, they're intensely chocolatey—so much so, that you'll never guess that they're made with olive oil instead of butter.
How long does it take to make brownies with chocolate chips?Make brownie batter as directed on box. Stir in 2/3 cup chocolate chips. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 1/2 hours.