PERFECT FRENCH FRIES
In a nutshell, here it is: Soak potatoes, dry potatoes, fry potatoes, drain potatoes, then fry again!
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield s: 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Peel and rinse the potatoes. Then cut them into sticks by cutting the potato in 4 or 5 vertical pieces, and then cutting each piece into sticks.
- Place them in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow them to soak, 2 to 3 hours. (You can also stick them in the fridge and let them soak overnight.)
- When you're ready to make the fries, drain off the water and lay the potatoes on 2 baking sheets lined with paper towels. Blot with paper towels to dry them.
- Heat a few inches of oil in a heavy pot to 300 degrees F. In 3 or 4 batches, cook the potatoes until soft, 4 to 5 minutes per batch. They should not be brown at this point! You just want to start the cooking process. Remove each batch and drain on new/dry paper towels.
- Once all the potatoes have been fried at 300 degrees F, turn up the heat until the oil reaches 400 degrees F. When the oil's hot, start frying the potatoes in batches again, cooking until the fries are golden and crisp. Remove the potatoes from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and dive in!
BAKED MOJO FRIES RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by á-1911
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat your oven to 375º. Wash the potatoes, and dry them with paper towels. Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into three equal wedges, and put them in a large mixing bowl. Add the oil to the mixing bowl, reserving one tablespoon. Toss the potatoes in the oil to coat them. Combine the barbecue seasoning and corn starch in a small bowl, and mix well with a fork or small whisk. Add the seasoning and corn starch mixture to the bowl and stir the potatoes to coat them evenly. Oil a large lipped sheet pan well with the reserved oil. Pour the potatoes on the oiled pan and arrange them so that they each wedge is sitting on the skin side (cut sides up). Bake for 45 minutes, or until the fries are golden brown and crispy.
MOJO FRENCH FRIES...BET YOU CAN'T STOP AT JUST ONE!!!!
These fries are similar to delicious fries that are served in the pubs. The nice thing about these are that they are baked and not deep fried!!! Everyone enjoys these along with a variety of meals or on their own for a great snack. Serve with ketchup or ranch dressing.........MMMMMMM!!!!
Provided by Chef Decadent1
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 6 , 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Mix the seasonings into the flour.
- Mix the egg with the milk.
- Dip potato wedges into milk and then dip into seasoned flour.
- Place on greased baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes until browned and tender. Serve hot.
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 sheet trays with nonstick spray.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch strips using a mandoline and pat dry. Divide the potatoes between the sheet trays and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread the potatoes in a single layer. Bake until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp, about 35 minutes, turning once with a spatula halfway through baking.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and while still hot, toss with the lime zest, garlic, parsley, cilantro, mint, and red pepper flakes. Serve hot.
MOJO FRENCH FRIES
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Whisk flour, paprika, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Whisk egg with milk together in a separate bowl. Dip potato wedges in the egg mixture, then dredge in the seasoned flour. Arrange coated potato wedges on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle wedges with vegetable oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the coating is browned and the potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 379.8 calories, Carbohydrate 62.4 g, Cholesterol 32.1 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 5.9 g, Protein 9.2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 420.7 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
More about "mojo french fries recipes"
HOW TO MAKE JAMIE KENNEDY'S FAMOUS FRENCH FRIES | THE STAR
RECIPES/MOJO-FRENCH-FRIES.JSON AT MASTER · DPAPATHANASIOU/RECIPES
JOY BAUER'S OVEN-BAKED FRENCH FRIES RECIPE - TODAY.COM
THE BEST HOMEMADE FRENCH FRIES - THE COUNTRY COOK
BAKED FRENCH FRIES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
MOJO FRIES RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MOJO FRENCH FRIES - AMERICAN RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
MOJO FRENCH FRIES - PLAIN.RECIPES
MOJO FRENCH FRIES | RECIPESTY
MOJO FRENCH FRIES RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, …
HOMEMADE FRENCH FRIES (BAKED OR FRIED) - TASTES BETTER FROM …
22 RECIPES FOR PEOPLE WHO REALLY, REALLY LOVE FRENCH FRIES
CRISPY FRENCH FRIES WITH MUSTARD MAYONNAISE | CANADIAN LIVING
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY FRENCH FRIES: THE SECRET REVEALED
MOJO FRIES - AMERICAN RECIPES
MOJO FRENCH FRIES | RECIPE | FRENCH FRIES RECIPE, FRIES RECIPE, POTATO ...
YUCA FRIES WITH MOJO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MOJO FRENCH FRIES | RECIPE | RECIPES, FRIES RECIPE, FRENCH FRIES RECIPE
BEST WESTERN FOOD RECIPES: MOJO FRENCH FRIES
MOJO FRENCH FRIES RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
15+ BEST FRENCH FRY RECIPES | MYRECIPES
MOJO FRENCH FRIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES - MASTERCOOK
17 LOADED FRIES RECIPES YOU WON’T WANT TO SHARE
EASY CRISPY MOJO POTATOES - COPYKAT RECIPES
CRISPY HAND CUT FRENCH FRIES BAKED TO PERFECTION - CTV | EXTRAS
CRISPIEST CLASSIC FRENCH FRIES - JAMIE GELLER
THE ULTIMATE FRENCH FRIES | CANADIAN LIVING
BEST YUCCA FRIES WITH MOJO MAYO RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
MOJO FRENCH FRIES
MOJO FRENCH FRIES | TONYTONYTONY | COPY ME THAT
FRENCH FRIES – MOJO JOJO
MOJO FRENCH FRIES - MASTERCOOK
12 DELICIOUS HOMEMADE FRENCH FRY RECIPES - CRAZY LAURA
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE FRENCH FRIES—RECIPE WITH PHOTOS
BEST HOMEMADE FRENCH FRIES RECIPE · THE TYPICAL MOM
CRISPY BAKED FRENCH FRIES (OVEN FRIES) - MOM ON TIMEOUT
HOW TO MAKE A MOJO POTATO | OUR EVERYDAY LIFE
SHAKEY'S STYLE POTATO MOJOS RECIPE - PINOY RECIPE AT IBA PA
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make homemade French fries?How to Make Homemade French Fries. 1 Cut the Potatoes. The Spruce / Cara Cormack. Wash the potatoes, scrubbing them well, and dry completely. Peeling is optional and comes down to ... 2 Soak the Potatoes. 3 Drain and Dry the Potatoes. 4 Fry the Potatoes. 5 Drain and Cool the Half-Done Fries. More items
What kind of fries can I make with Allrecipes?Allrecipes has more than 110 trusted recipes for fries, including potato fries, sweet potato fries, butternut fries, banana fries, polenta fries, and more. Delicious and easy recipe for a side dish or appetizer. These are tasty alternatives to both regular french fries and also a way to get in your veggies!
How do you make egg and milk Fries?Mix the egg with the milk. Dip potato wedges into milk and then dip into seasoned flour. Place on greased baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Bake in oven 20-25 minutes until browned and tender. Serve hot. "These fries are similar to delicious fries that are served in the pubs.
How many French fries recipes does Allrecipes have?Allrecipes has more than 60 trusted French fry recipes. My family loves French fries and with 4 children the bag fries from the store just weren't enough and became too expensive.