- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix berries with sugar and flour. Place mixture into bottom pie crust. Dot with butter and then cover with top pie crust. Crimp edges, cut slits in upper crust, and brush with milk. Let pie rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake pie in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Remove pie from oven and let sit on wire rack until cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433.4 calories, Carbohydrate 63.5 g, Cholesterol 7.8 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 340.4 mg, Sugar 37.6 g
MULBERRY SPICE PIE
The entire back property of my family's farm is lined with mulberry trees. We picked quarts of these deliciously messy berries last year. Be prepared for purple stained hands if you want to get in on this recipe! Serve warm with a scoop of French vanilla bean ice cream.
Provided by Victoria
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Lay bottom pie crust in pie plate.
- Mix mulberries, sugar, flour, nutmeg, allspice, and salt together in a bowl; gently fold mixture with a wooden spoon until blended, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour mixture into bottom pie crust and cover with top crust. Seal the edges; make slits in the top with a sharp knife.
- Refrigerate pie until sealed edges appear firm, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking until crust is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418.7 calories, Carbohydrate 64.9 g, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 397.2 mg, Sugar 33.8 g
MIXED BERRY PIE
Here's a delightful way to enjoy summertime fruits. If you're short on one of the berries, just make up the amount with one of the other fruits in the pie. -Elaine Moody, Clever, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, mix flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add ice water, tossing with a fork until dough holds together when pressed. Divide dough into 2 portions so that 1 is slightly larger than the other. Shape each into a disk. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight., For filling, in a large saucepan, whisk sugar, cornstarch, salt, water and, if desired, cinnamon until smooth; add blueberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly., Preheat oven to 400°. Gently fold raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and lemon juice into blueberry mixture. On a lightly floured surface, roll out larger portion of dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim crust to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate. Add filling; dot with butter., Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut into 1/2-in.-wide strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal strips to edge of bottom crust; flute edge. Bake 10 minutes. , Reduce oven setting to 350°; bake 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510 calories, Fat 26g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 275mg sodium, Carbohydrate 66g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
MULBERRY CREAM PIE
Creamy. Delicious. Lurid purple. What else could anyone want, in a pie? This recipe is incredibly tasty, the bananas a perfect addition to the sweet berry custard.
Provided by superlib
Yield 1 pie, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Run the mulberries through a food mill to remove stems and seeds. This should make about 1-2 cups of liquid.
- In a bowl, mix flour and sugar.
- Slowly stir in evaporated milk until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla until blended.
- fold in 1 cup of the mulberry liquid.
- Slice the bananas into thin rounds to cover the bottom of the pie.
- pour custard mixture over top. Bananas will float to the surface.
- Bake @ 425 for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 and bake for an additional 45 minutes or until custard has set. Let cool completely before cutting.
- Optimally served cold, topped with fresh whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 153.2, Sodium 234.4, Carbohydrate 62.3, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 43, Protein 9.5
More about "mulberry spice pie recipes"
EASY MULBERRY PIE RECIPE - HILDA'S KITCHEN BLOG
4.5/5 (13)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 238 per serving
EASY HOME MADE/GROWN MULBERRY PIE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
HOMEMADE MULBERRY PIE-NOT WATERY! - COOKING WITH TYANNE
EASY MULBERRY PIE | MAGIC MARINADE
MULBERRY PIE RECIPE | KITCHEN THYME | EASY PIE RECIPES, MULBERRY …
MULBERRY PIE FILLING - SIMPLE LIVING. CREATIVE LEARNING
MULBERRY PIE | RECIPE | MULBERRY PIE, FRUIT RECIPES, MULBERRY RECIPES
MULBERRY PIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
20 BEST MULBERRY RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HOMEMADE MULBERRY PIE - SIMPLE LIVING. CREATIVE LEARNING
THE BEST MULBERRY PIE RECIPE! - THE ORGANIC GOAT LADY
MULBERRY PIE RECIPE | HALLMARK IDEAS & INSPIRATION
MULBERRY SPICE PIE - FRUIT PIE RECIPES
MULBERRY SPICE PIE | RECIPE | SPICED PIE, MULBERRY PIE, MARIONBERRY …
MULBERRY PIE RECIPE | MULBERRY PIE, PIE RECIPES, RECIPES
MULBERRY PIE RECIPE - GRIT
MULBERRY SPICE PIE | RECIPE | SPICED PIE, DESSERTS, MARIONBERRY PIE …
EASY MULBERRY PIE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
MULBERRY PIE RECIPE: WILD SWEET FRUIT AWAITS YOU IN MID-LATE …
THE BEST MULBERRY PIE BARS RECIPE - DESSERTS & DRINKS
THE BEST MULBERRY PIE EVER! - YOUTUBE
RECIPE: MULBERRY MULBERRY PIE STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
OLD FASHIONED MULBERRY PIE RECIPE - HOMESTEAD RECIPE
MULBERRY PIE RECIPE - REFORMATION ACRES
MULBERRY AND APPLE PIE RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
MULBERRY PIE • WITH LOVE KITTY
IMMORTALITY MULBERRY PIE(CHUCK'S RECIPE) - JUST ADD MAGIC WIKI
MULBERRY PIE | A SUMMER FRUIT PIE LOADED WITH GOODNESS
MULBERRY PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
MULBERRY SPICE PIE | SUZIE | COPY ME THAT
SWEET AND TART MULBERRY PIE RECIPE – MOTHER EARTH NEWS
RECIPE FOR MULBERRY PIE – NORTHRICHLANDHILLSDENTISTRY
10 BEST MULBERRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
MULBERRY PIE RECIPE JAMIE OLIVER | DEPORECIPE.CO
MULBERRY PIE FILLING - AUSTRALIAN WORKING MAMA
Mulberry Pie from fresh mulberries864 views-11:50
EASY Home Made/Grown Mulberry Pie Recipe12K views-06:14
How to Make Homemade Mulberry Pie6.6K views-03:20
MULBERRY PIE - Todd's Kitchen21K views-03:36
Mulberry Pie "Howto make mulberry pie." Recipe18K views-07:09
Easy Mulberry Pie | Mulberry Pie Recipe | Mulberry Pie | The World Cuisine654 views-05:05
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make a mulberry pie?Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lay bottom pie crust in pie plate. Mix mulberries, sugar, flour, nutmeg, allspice, and salt together in a bowl; gently fold mixture with a wooden spoon until blended, 3 to 5 minutes.
How much sugar do you put in a mulberry pie crust?(Recipe will be posted soon) 1 1/4 Cup White Sugar (+ 1 1/2 tablespoon to sprinkle on top of pie if you want a little more sugar) Prepare your pie crust recipe and place bottom crust in your 9 in pie pan. In a large mixing bowl mix together 3 cups mulberry's, 1 1/4 cup white sugar, and 1/4 cup flour and mix well.
How do you make a banana custard pie with mulberries?fold in 1 cup of the mulberry liquid. Slice the bananas into thin rounds to cover the bottom of the pie. pour custard mixture over top. Bananas will float to the surface. Bake @ 425 for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 and bake for an additional 45 minutes or until custard has set.
How do you make homemade Mulberry sauce?Preheat your oven to 425. Run the mulberries through a food mill to remove stems and seeds. This should make about 1-2 cups of liquid. In a bowl, mix flour and sugar. Slowly stir in evaporated milk until smooth. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until blended. fold in 1 cup of the mulberry liquid.