- Season meat with salt and pepper. Top each slice of meat with a slice of Prosciutto. In a medium bowl, moisten bread crumbs with milk. Add grated cheese, onion, parsley, arugula, salt and pepper to the crumbs and combine well. Spread a thin layer of stuffing down the center of each beef slice and roll tightly. Fasten rolled meat with plain toothpicks.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add oil to a hot pan along with garlic. Set meat into pan and brown on all sides, 6 minutes. Remove the meat from the pan. Add butter to the pan. Add mushrooms to the melted butter. Saute mushrooms 5 minutes. Add flour to the pan and cook 2 minutes. Whisk wine into the flour and mushrooms and scrape up pan drippings. Reduce wine 1 minute, then whisk in beef broth and tomato paste.
- Set meat back into sauce and reduce heat to medium low. Partially cover pan with a cover left ajar an inch. Simmer meat in sauce 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer beef rolls to a platter, removing toothpicks. Pour pan gravy down over the beef rolls and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
BRACIOLE (PRONOUNCED: "BRAJOLE")
If you watch "Everybody Loves Raymond" on TV, this was the dish that Deborah made better than Marie. Try it, it is delicious!
Provided by Alan Leonetti
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Get butcher to pound the meat thin, or you can have the butcher slice it thin on an electric slicer.
- If you are getting your meat from a store that does not have a butcher to pound the meat slices thin, then place a slice between 2 pieces of waxed paper and pound it yourself with either a heavy skillet or a mallet.
- Combine filling ingredients (except mozzarella or fontina and bread) and the prosciutto di Parma and mix together very thoroughly with a spoon or your hands.
- After the ingredients are mixed together, add the pieces of bread and mix again, lightly.
- Cut each slice in half to make 4 pieces and top with 2 slices of mozzarella or fontina cheese and 2 slices of the prosciutto di Parma per braciole. Then spread ingredients on top.
- Fold in the sides and roll them up longways very tightly, as you would an egg roll, securing the rolls with string or wooden toothpicks.
- Each roll will be about 5 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Pour olive oil into a large and very hot skillet.
- Brown beef rolls on all sides in the hot olive oil.
- Transfer the rolls to a pot and cover with the marinara sauce and then cover with lid and simmer for 30 minutes. I suggest my marinara sauce, recipe #84217.
- To serve, slice the bracioles crosswise diagonally and also in slightly larger pieces crosswise. You can also serve the bracioles without slicing them. Serve 1 braciole per person.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 910.9, Fat 71.9, SaturatedFat 15.3, Cholesterol 99.6, Sodium 1391.6, Carbohydrate 48.3, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 32.7, Protein 23
More about "my mamas braciole recipes"
SICILIAN BRACIOLE - BAKER BY NATURE
RACHAEL'S SICILIAN SUNDAY BRACIOLE | RECIPE - RACHAEL …
EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND'S BRACIOLE RECIPE
MOM'S BRACIOLE RECIPE MADE EASY USING MID'S! » MID'S
RECIPE: MAMMA'S BEEF BRACIOLE - ITALIAN SONS AND …
BRACIOLE IN RAGU` SAUCE - COOKING WITH NONNA
BRACIOLE - SICILIAN STYLE - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY BEEF BRACIOLE RECIPE (INVOLTINI)
BEST MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2.1/5 (42)Category Beef,Italian,Main,Mushrooms,PorkServings 4Total Time 35 mins
MY MAMAS BRACIOLE RECIPE RACHAEL RAY FOOD NETWORK - DELIPAIR
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE | FAVOREATS
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, BRACIOLE …
FAMILY STYLE RUSTIC BRACIOLE – MAMAMANCINI'S ORIGINAL FAMILY RECIPE
BRACIOLE - MY SAVORY KITCHEN
BEEF BRACIOLE 101: FOUR RECIPES FROM KENNY PALAZZOLO
GRANDMA'S BRICOLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
BEEF BRACIOLE - THE ITALIAN CHEF
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE | KELLY BRENNAN | COPY ME THAT
BRACIOLE RECIPE (WITH EASY TOMATO SAUCE) | KITCHN
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE | RECIPE CART
GRANDMA'S BRICOLE RECIPE - MELT IN YOUR MOUTH PROSCIUTTO STUFFED …
★COOKING RECIPES★: MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE
AN EASY BRACIOLE RECIPE FOR A SPECIAL DINNER - THEKITTCHEN
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE | RECIPE | BRACIOLE RECIPE, EASY HOLIDAY RECIPES, …
MY MAMA’S BRACIOLE – RECIPES NETWORK - RECIPENET.ORG
MARCH: IF IT’S SUNDAY, IT’S BRACIOLE! - LINDA\'S ITALIAN TABLE
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY | FOOD NETWORK | FRIED …
MANCINI,S BRACIOLE – MAMAMANCINI'S ORIGINAL FAMILY RECIPE
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE | RECIPE | BRACIOLE RECIPE, FOOD NETWORK …
STUFFED BRACIOLE EASY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
BRACIOLE WITH A RED WINE SAUCE | HOW TO MAKE BRACIOLE - THEKITTCHEN
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE - LUNCH RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
RACHEL RAY'S BRACIOLE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BRASCIOLE - BRACIOLE RECIPES - COOKING WITH NONNA
ITALIAN BRACIOLE RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
MY MAMA'S BRACIOLE | KMILS | COPY ME THAT
You'll also love