NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OAT BARS
- Mix together the mashed bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add the oats, flaxseed meal, coconut, and chia seeds. Mix until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press into an 8 X 8 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into squares. Store in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 bar, Calories 249 cal, Carbohydrate 29 g, Fat 13 g, Protein 7 g, Fiber 7 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 7 mg, Sugar 9 g
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA PROTEIN BARS
- Puree bananas, peanut butter, and honey in a food processor until smooth. Place mixture in a bowl and add oat flour, coconut flour, and pea powder. Stir until combined.
- Press into a 10-inch square pan and refrigerate until hardened, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.9 calories, Carbohydrate 25.3 g, Fat 14 g, Fiber 6.7 g, Protein 8.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 111.4 mg, Sugar 7.4 g
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- For the filling: Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with some butter.
- Using a stand or electric hand mixer, mix together the butter and chunky peanut butter until smooth. Stir in the sugar a cup at a time.
- Add the vanilla wafers to a food processor and process until they are in crumbs. Then add the crumbs and mini chocolate chips to the peanut butter mixture. Spread it evenly into the buttered pan and set aside.
- For the frosting: Using a double boiler or a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then pour over the base. Spread the frosting out evenly and sprinkle over the chopped peanuts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then cut into 20 bars.
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BARS
Using LG's freezer, this is a cross between chocolate-covered bananas and candy bars.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 32 bars
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Butter an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper, with overhang on all sides. 2. Process the wafers in a food processor until fine crumbs form. (You should have 1 1/2 cups crumbs.) Add the confectioners' sugar and salt and pulse until well mixed. Add the butter and 3/4 cup peanut butter and pulse, scraping the bowl occasionally, until evenly moistened. 3. Transfer to the prepared pan and spread in an even layer. Arrange the banana slices in a single layer on top and press in firmly. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes. 4. Meanwhile, combine the chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter in a heatproof bowl. Set over a saucepan of simmering water and melt, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Pour over the banana layer and spread evenly. Sprinkle the peanuts on top and gently press into the chocolate mixture. 5. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. Lift out of the pan with the parchment overhang. Cut into 2- by 1-inch bars. Bars can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BARS (HEALTHY)
These are my favorite go to snack "cake". Each serving fits perfectly in a snack size ziploc, and these freeze beautifully. I put one frozen in my lunch, and when I'm ready for it in the afternoon, it is thawed. Diabetic Exchanges per serving are: 1 Fruit, 1/2 Starch and 1/2 Fat. I am posting the recipe as written, but I always use Splenda. See note at the end of the recipe. Recipe is courtesy of Joanna Lund.
Provided by Doing it Right
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8 X 8 pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, peanut butter and bananas.
- Mix well.
- Stir in milk.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar substitute, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add to wet mixture slowly.
- Evenly spread battter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars.
- NOTE: Make sure your sugar substitute can be used for baking.
PEANUT BUTTER NO-BAKE BARS
These bars are perfect for when you're craving a peanut butter cup, but can't quite get to them. Inspired by buckeyes, they have that same fudgy-salty-sweet vibe, but with a layer of caramelized flavor from letting the butter turn golden brown after it melted. You can make these treats in just about any size pan, even a mini muffin tin for that true peanut butter cup feel. Cut them into bars or squares with a knife, or use cookie cutters to make cute shapes if you need a project for the kids. Or even the adults, because that sort of thing never gets old.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories cookies and bars, dessert
Yield 1 (8-by-8-inch) pan
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Make the base: Heat butter in a pot or skillet, letting it melt and bubble and turn brown. It will smell nutty. Add peanut butter, and turn off the heat. (If your nut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of salt.) Stir it all around until the peanut butter melts, then stir in crumbs.
- Sweeten the mix to taste with confectioners' sugar. That could mean 1 cup, but try it as you go.
- Spread the mixture into parchment or foil lined 8-by-8-inch pan, but really, any pan will work.
- Make the topping: Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small pot, and melt the chocolate on the stovetop over low heat, stirring constantly. (Alternatively, add to a microwaveable bowl, and microwave in 20-second bursts, stirring in between each one.)
- Spread the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer. Sprinkle any of the toppings over, and refrigerate until the peanut butter and chocolate layers are set, about 1 hour or so. Cut these into bars or squares with a knife, or use cookie cutters for shapes. (Store in the refrigerator after cutting; they'll melt in a warm room.)
EASY NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE
I love a good, fast recipe that is pretty much fail-proof, and turns out perfectly every time. It's rare to come by, but this recipe is exactly that. It is simple, delicious, and so easy to throw together.
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9 × 13 inch pan. (I did mine in a 9 X 9 inch square pan because I wanted them to be thicker)
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 kcal, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 24 mg, Sodium 211 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 15 g, ServingSize 1 serving
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until well blended. Mix in the rice cereal so that it is evenly distributed. Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt chocolate chips, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the peanut butter bars. Refrigerate until set before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.5 calories, Carbohydrate 21.6 g, Cholesterol 10.2 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 153.5 mg, Sugar 15.9 g
NO-BAKE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BARS
My neighbor gave me this recipe. She found it on a Dole website. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds tasty!
Provided by Aroostook
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Finely chopped banana (1-1/4 cups).
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; stir in vanilla.
- Add oats and brown sugar.
- Heat and stir 5 minutes.
- Set aside 3/4 cup oat mixture.
- Press remaining oat mixture into greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle banana over crust.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together over low heat.
- Pour and spread over banana.
- Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture; press down lightly.
- Chill 2 hours before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL BARS
I have to be super careful when cooking for my daughter because of food sensitivities, so I make these no-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars with certified gluten-free oats. Everyone loves these bars when we go to picnics or potlucks, and I know there will be a dessert for my daughter! -Angela Lively, Conroe, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter and honey. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted and blended. Remove from heat; stir in oats. Spread into a greased 9-in. square pan; press lightly. Cool to room temperature; cover and chill for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355 calories, Fat 17g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 122mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
More about "no bake peanut butter banana bars recipes"
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA FUDGE BARS
Reviews 1Category Breakfast, Snack/ DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
- Spray an 8x8 square pan with non-stick spray or line it with parchment. (I adore using the dual foil-parchment paper as it molds nicely to pans but still provides the non-stick awesomeness of parchment paper!)
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine butter with brown sugar. Microwave on high for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla. Measure out about 3/4 cup of the oat mixture and press remaining mixture into the 8x8 pan. Slice banana and spread around on top of the oat mixture.
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA BARS - WRITTEN BY VEGAN
Cuisine American, EuropeanEstimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory SnackTotal Time 2 hrs 10 mins
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA PROTEIN SQUARES - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL BARS | RECIPES | CHEERIOS
CHEERIO BARS WITHOUT PEANUT BUTTER - THERESCIPES.INFO
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OAT BALLS - PASTRY & BEYOND
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BARS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF …
3 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BARS RECIPE - SUPER …
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BARS - BAKE OR BREAK
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA COOKIE BARS - LYNN'S …
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - BAKERISH
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER NANAIMO BARS - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
NO BAKE HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BARS (VEGAN - THE BANANA DIARIES
SWEET & SALTY NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - COOKIES AND CUPS
RECIPE: NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA GRANOLA BARS - SOUTHERN IN …
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OATMEAL BARS - BAKE.EAT.REPEAT.
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA ENERGY BARS - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA GRANOLA BARS - SARCASTIC COOKING
NO-BAKE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL BARS
HEALTHY 3 INGREDIENT FLOURLESS BANANA BREAD BARS
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BARS
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - KATIEBIRD BAKES
THE EASIEST 5 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER BANANA GRANOLA BARS
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OATMEAL BARS - THE CONSCIOUS PLANT KITCHEN
PEANUT BUTTER BARS: EASY, NO-BAKE, 4-INGREDIENT RECIPE -BAKING A …
NO BAKE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL BARS - A JOYFULLY MAD KITCHEN
MOMOO'S NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - JUST A TASTE
5 INGREDIENT NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS « RUNNING IN A SKIRT
3 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BARS RECIPE | LILLE LUV
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE-BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - THE JOY OF EVERYDAY …
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA BARS - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - DASH FOR DINNER
10 BEST NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER BARS (NO-BAKE) - THE COUNTRY COOK
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
BANANA PROTEIN BARS - NO BAKE, THE BEST | HAYL'S KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make banana bars with peanut butter and chocolate?Peanut Butter Banana Bars Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 15×10.5″ pan with non-stick spray. Peel bananas and mash well. Stir in brown sugar, oil, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla until combined. Add in dry ingredients and stir. Fold in 1/2 the chocolate chips. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining chips on top.
How to make no bake peanut butter bars?Crunchy, sweet, and topped with chocolate, these No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are loved by all! Grease an 8x8 pan or line with parchment paper. Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil and let boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and whisk in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
How to make peanut butter oat and banana energy bars?How to make peanut butter, oat, and banana energy bars 1 First, mix mashed banana, oats, peanut butter, sliced almonds, and some honey (and vanilla extract and cinnamon for extra credit) with a standing or hand mixer. ... 2 Line a baking dish with parchment paper and spread the dough in as evenly as possible 3 Bake and slice!
How do you make a banana cake with peanut butter?Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 15×10.5″ pan with non-stick spray. Peel bananas and mash well. Stir in brown sugar, oil, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla until combined. Add in dry ingredients and stir. Fold in 1/2 the chocolate chips.