FUDGY CAKE POPS
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a quarter sheet tray with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Reserve.
- Combine the granulated sugar and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat until light and fluffy. Turn the mixer off and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time. Slowly add the sour cream, milk and vanilla. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. With the mixer on medium speed, gradually mix in the flour mixture.
- Spread the batter onto the sheet tray and bake, rotating the pan halfway through, until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the cream cheese frosting: Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla and lemon juice in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Place the cake into a food processor and pulse to crumble. Transfer to a bowl, then add 2 cups of the frosting and stir to combine. Take some of the cake and frosting mixture and roll into a ball, roughly the size of a golf ball. Insert a candy stick into the center. Place onto a parchment-lined sheet tray. Repeat with remaining cake and frosting mixture, to make about 12 pops. Place into the freezer to chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For the decorating: Set up 2 double boilers with a glass bowl fit over the top of each. Add the dark chocolate to one bowl, and the white chocolate to the other. Gently melt the dark and white chocolate over the double boilers, stirring frequently to ensure the chocolate is not burning on the bottom of the bowls.
- For the white chocolate eyeball cake pops: Dip half of the chilled cake pops into the white chocolate, rotating to make sure they are fully coated. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off. Place right-side up into a piece of Styrofoam and stick one candy eye into the center of the cake pop. Repeat with remaining cake pops, transfer to the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Scoop 1/2 cup frosting into a small bowl and add 2 drops red food coloring. Mix to combine, then transfer into a pastry bag. Cut a very small amount off the tip, then pipe squiggly lines coming out from the candy eyes to resemble red veins.
- For the chocolate-dipped cake pops: Take the other half of the cake pops and dip into the dark chocolate, making sure to fully coat the cake and allowing any excess to drip off. Roll immediately in the black and orange nonpareils. Place right-side up into a piece of Styrofoam, then into the fridge to chill.
DELICIOUS VANILLA CAKE POPS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Prepare cake according to package directions. Once baked, let cool for 40 minutes.
- Crumble cooked cake with hands, add frosting, and mix well. Once combined, roll mixture into golf ball-sized spheres and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt a couple ounces of melting chocolate in the microwave or on the stove with medium heat. Then, dip the tips of cake pop sticks or skewers into the melted chocolate and place into the cake pops (making sure not to stick the skewers all the way through).
- Place the cake pops into the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until the balls and chocolate harden.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and dip the cake pops into chocolate. Add sprinkles if preferred.
- Again, let the cake pops harden in the refrigerator for around 40 minutes until set well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196 calories, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 20 grams
EASIEST CAKE POPS EVER
Iced sugar cookies and cream cheese are mixed together and formed into easy, no-bake cake pops! Kids will love to help with this fun recipe. Perfect for birthdays or holidays.
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Categories Cake Pop Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cookies and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until well blended.
- Form mixture into twenty four 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and secure a lollipop stick in each one. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- While the cake pops are chilling, place candy melts in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove cake pops from the refrigerator. Dip each one in the melted candy coating, allowing any excess to drip off. Return to the lined baking sheet and sprinkle immediately with sprinkles. Let sit until coating has completely set, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289.4 calories, Carbohydrate 33.5 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 158.6 mg
NOT YOUR AVERAGE CHOCOLATE CAKE
If you love chocolate cake you have to try this one. You'll be converted forever. This chocolate cake is made with chocolate pudding mix, but it's not a pudding! The recipe was passed on to me by one of my clients. I thought I made a great chocolate cake until I tried this one, now it's the only one we will use and it's just sooo very easy to make, so light to taste, so chocolatey and stays fresh for ages. I also use this recipe to make cupcakes for the kids lunches. It's a sure winner for all. Hope you enjoy.
Provided by tummyyummies
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Set oven to 190oC-200oC.
- Grease and flour 9in cake pan or two smaller loaf pans.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly mixed then pour into your pan.
- Bake until cake starts to pull away from the sides. Should be about 1/2 hr depending on which pan you use.
- Invert cake onto wire rack cooler.
- When cold, ice with your favourite frosting.
- I cheat and buy ready made frosting. Thank you Betty Crocker.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 675.7, Fat 42.3, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 105.8, Sodium 920, Carbohydrate 72, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 38.8, Protein 8.2
More about "not your average cake pops recipes"
7 CAKE POP RECIPES: ADORABLE BITE-SIZED NO-BAKE …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CAKE POPS: 50 FUN RECIPE IDEAS YOU CAN MAKE IN THE …
CAKE POP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
OVER 500 CAKE POP TUTORIALS THAT YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
20+ YUMMY CAKE POPS RECIPES - THE CRAFTING NOOK
HOMEMADE CAKE POPS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CAKE POP RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
EASY CAKE POP RECIPES - DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY!
17 CAKE POP RECIPES (SEE #10 TO PERISH FROM CUTE OVERLOAD!)
5/5 (3)Published 2022-01-10
- Mexican Vanilla Cake Pops. We had to include a vanilla cake pop recipe on this list, but we still wanted it to be special, so this is a Mexican Vanilla Cake Pop recipe that you’ll fall head over heels for.
- Red Velvet Cake Pops. If you’re like us, a whole piece of decadent red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting can be a bit overwhelming. For a lighter, poppable version of red velvet cake, check out this easy cake pop recipe that will be a hit at any holiday party or gathering.
- Cinnamon Roll Cake Pops. There are few things better than fresh cinnamon rolls in the morning, but this Cinnamon Roll Cake Pop recipe comes pretty close.
- Black Forest Cake Pops. If you’ve never had the pleasure of eating Black Forest cake, you’ll need to try out these Black Forest Cake Pops inspired by the German dessert.
- Lemon Poppyseed Cake Pops. A treat you can serve as breakfast and dessert, these Lemon Poppyseed Cake Pops combine this classic and beloved flavor combination with a modern and innovative dessert form.
- Coffee-Cake Cake Pops. If you need a pick-me-up that goes beyond coffee, go for these Coffee Cake Pops. The cake pops are topped with a “magic” chocolate shell for some added sweetness that punches up the bold coffee flavor.
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Pops. Everyone loved strawberry shortcakes as a kid, and probably not much has changed as an adult, so indulge your inner child with these scrumptious Strawberry Shortcake Pops.
- Coconut-Rum Cake Pops. In need of a tropical escape? We’ve got you covered with this fun cake pop recipe that features some interesting flavors but ends in a moist and fluffy cake pop that sends you straight to the Caribbean.
- Salted Caramel Cake Pops. Salted caramel is such a beautiful balance between sugar and salt, so if you’re like us, you’re already drooling for this fun cake pop recipe.
- Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops. The best part about this Ice Cream Cone Cake Pop recipe is that you can use any kind of cake that you want! All that matters when following this recipe is to make the cake pops look just like fresh-scooped ice cream on a cone.
CAKE BITE RECIPES: IRRESISTIBLE CAKE BALL & CAKE POP RECIPE …
Reviews 68Format PaperbackAuthor Jordan Schultz, Vincent Fratantoni
19 EASY TO MAKE CAKE POP RECIPES - FEEDING MY KID
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
25 BEST CAKE POP RECIPES & IDEAS | RECIPES, DINNERS AND …
50 CAKE POP RECIPES EASY - DIY TO MAKE
NOT YOUR AVERAGE ECHO: CAKE POPS ARE IN
DONUT HOLE CAKE POPS - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
15 TASTY CAKE POPS THAT ARE EASY TO MAKE - SWEET MONEY BEE
CAKE POPS 6 WAYS | RECIPES - TASTY
VANILLA CAKE POP RECIPE - GREEDY EATS
20 CAKES - NOT YOUR AVERAGE IDEAS | CUPCAKE CAKES, BEAUTIFUL CAKES ...
NO-BAKE CAKE POPS / NO-BAKE CAKE BALLS - HOME MADE LOVELY
EASY HOMEMADE CAKE POPS RECIPE | WILTON
25 EASY CAKE POP RECIPES - MOMS & MUNCHKINS
EASY CAKE POPS (NO BAKING REQUIRED!) - SAVORY EXPERIMENTS
STARBUCKS CAKE POPS (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
SKINNY CAKE POPS - SKINNYTASTE
NOT YOUR AVERAGE POUND CAKE RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
THE BEST CAKE POP RECIPE – BAKE, EAT, SMILE & REPEAT!
140 NOT YOUR AVERAGE CAKE IDEAS | CAKE, CUPCAKE CAKES, CAKE …
29 BEST CAKE POP RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE CAKE POPS
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CAKE POPS - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE CAKEPOPS WITH MY LITTLE CUPCAKE CAKE …
EASY EGGLESS HOMEMADE CAKE POPS - MOMMY'S HOME COOKING
VANILLA CAKE POPS STARBUCKS COPYCAT RECIPE - SWEET SAVORY PLATE
35 EASY CAKE POP RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE CAKE POPS FOR EVERY …
HERSHEY'S EASTER CAKE POPS RECIPE | RECIPES
HEALTHY-ISH BIRTHDAY CAKE POPS • (RECIPE + VIDEO) KROLL'S KORNER
20 BEST CHRISTMAS CAKE POPS TO MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY EVEN SWEETER
NO-BAKE VANILLA CAKE BALLS - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
HOMEMADE CAKE POPS - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
RECIPE: CAKE POPS | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
You'll also love