OLD-TIME APPLE CRISP
Now young adults, our children say this dessert is "awesome" with ice cream. Everyone who takes a bite nods in agreement! Nostalgic, comforting, luscious, call it what you will, this is one of those simple, old-time treats that never goes out of style.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place apples in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and allspice; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples. , Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298 calories, Fat 11g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 114mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (36g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
OLD TIME APPLE CRISP- 100 YEAR OLD (MY GREAT GRANDMOTHERS RECIPE
This was one of my Mom's favorties. She got this from my great grandmother. This must be at least 80 or 90 years old! There are never any leftovers when this is served! Add vanilla ice cream and you are in heaven! (I just made this again and added 1/2 cup "crasins". * dried cranberries/sweetened with sugar *. This also tasted good.
Provided by Starfire aka Wendy
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven 375. Grease 8 x 8 baking dish. Arrange apples in a Pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients with fork & sprinkle over apples.
- Bake until apples are tender and topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Serves 6.
GRANDMA'S EASY APPLE CRISP
Grandma's Easy Apple Crisp recipe is a traditional, old fashioned apple crisp without oats. The melt-in-your-mouth topping screams cinnamon and butter and will have your family begging for more.
Provided by Barbara
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange peeled and sliced apples in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Combine water and cinnamon, and pour over apple slices.
- Work together flour, sugar and butter until it becomes crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 35-40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 21 mg, Sodium 340 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 27 g, Calories 239 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
GRANDMA'S APPLE CRISP
This recipe has been in the family for at least a couple generations. A generous scoop of warm apple crisp is terrific served over ice cream, and is also great on its own, too, without any accompaniment.
Provided by DoughReMi
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, salt and granulated sugar over apples. Toss or gently stir to evenly cover apples with mixture.
- Pour apples into an ungreased 8 X 8 inch baking pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, working margarine or butter into dry ingredients with a fork or hands until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake until topping is golden and crispy, and apples are tender, around 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
More about "old time apple crisp 100 year old my great grandmothers recipes"
OLD-FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
4.8/5 (33)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertsCalories 316 per serving
- Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together. Sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Spread evenly over the apple mixture.
MY GRANDMOTHER'S APPLE CRISP | HEALTHYGFFAMILY.COM
5/5 (6)Category Dessert, Holidays, Fall, BakingServings 8Total Time 1 hr
EASY OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE | A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - COZY COUNTRY LIVING
OLD TIME APPLE CRISP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - HOME BAKED JOY
GRANDMA'S APPLE CRISP RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
OLD SCHOOL APPLE CRISP - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
OLD-SCHOOL CRUNCHY & GOOEY APPLE CRISP - THE VERDANT HOME
OLD-FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE
GRANDMA'S 10 BEST BAKING RECIPES WE KEEP GOING BACK TO
OLD-FASHIONED APPLE FRITTER RECIPE - A HUNDRED YEARS AGO
100 VINTAGE APPLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
APPLE CRISP RECIPES: COMPARISON OF OLD AND MODERN ... - A …
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE - FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - MIZHELENSCOUNTRYCOTTAGE.COM
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE: PERFECT FOR THANKSGIVING!
GRANDPA'S APPLE CRISP - COZY COUNTRY LIVING
GRANDMA’S QUICK AND EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - OLD WORLD GARDEN …
GRANDMA’S APPLE CRISP RECIPE – ONLY 5 BASIC INGREDIENTS REQUIRED!
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP | BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE
OUR 20 BEST GRANDMA-APPROVED RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
OLD SCHOOL APPLE CRISP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
GRANDMA'S APPLE CRISP - MYWAYGOURMET
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - I HEART RECIPES
EASY APPLE CRISP (MY GRANDMOTHER'S RECIPE) - THE MOTHERCHIC
GRANDMA'S APPLE CRISP RECIPE - MISSION: TO SAVE
APPLE CRISP MADE BY MOM - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
TOP 50 OLD FASHIONED FARM RECIPES
GRANNY SMITH APPLE CRISP RECIPE | SIDECHEF
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - CORNFED CREATIONS
GRANDMA'S OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE - YOUTUBE
OLD FASHIONED EASY APPLE CRISP - THE CHUNKY CHEF
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
OLD SCHOOL APPLE CRISP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
OLD TIME APPLE CRISP RECIPE
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - TASTY KITCHEN
APPLE CRISP WITHOUT OATS (EASY RECIPE!) | FORK IN THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE RECIPE | 100-YEAR-OLD RECIPE - INHERITED …
GRANDMA'S APPLE CRISP - MY OTHER MORE EXCITING SELF
20 OLD RECIPES IDEAS | OLD RECIPES, RECIPES, VINTAGE RECIPES
OLD FASHIONED EASY APPLE CRISP - DIVAS CAN COOK
You'll also love