ORANGE BREAKFAST RING
- 1. Combine sugar and orange juice rid. Separate biscuits; dip each in butter then sugar. Stand biscuits on sides, overlapping edges in 9 inch tube pan. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Remove ring from pan and invert on serving platter. Combine cream cheese and powered sugar. Mix well till smooth. Add orange juice. Stir well. Spoon mixture over top while hot. Serve warm.
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING
"This beautiful breakfast ring is perfect for a special occasion," writes Wendy Fitzgerald from her home in Eau Claire, Michigan. Whether formed into a festive wreath or shaped into two rectangles, it's so yummy that no one will ever suspect the sweet treat starts with convenient crescent rolls.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 coffee cake, 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and orange zest until blended; set aside., Unroll both tubes of dough; press perforations and seams together to form two rectangles. Overlap rectangles at one end and press the seam to seal. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with the chopped almonds., Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet; pinch ends together to form a ring. With scissors, cut from outside edge two-thirds of the way toward center of ring at 1-in. intervals. Separate strips slightly; twist to allow filling to show. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before carefully removing from pan to a wire rack., Combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Garnish with sliced almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216 calories, Fat 12g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 265mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
JUDY'S ORANGE BREAKFAST RING
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Split each biscuit in half, making 2 circles and spread a small amount of cream cheese in the middle of each piece and add a few pecan pieces.
- Fold biscuit in half and crimp edge to resemble a taco.
- Melt butter in small bowl and mix cinnamon & sugar in separate small bowl. Roll in butter and cinnamon & sugar.
- Place crimped side down in a bundt pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Turn onto plate and top with orange glaze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 587.8, Fat 22.2, SaturatedFat 8.3, Cholesterol 26.9, Sodium 653.6, Carbohydrate 95.9, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 72.4, Protein 5
More about "orange breakfast ring recipes"
EASY CARAMEL ORANGE RING RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
5/5 (3)Calories 400 per servingServings 10
- Separate biscuits. Dip biscuits in melted butter, then sugar mixture. Stand biscuits on edge in prepared pan, spacing evenly. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture; drizzle with remaining butter.
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BRUNCH RING RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (132)Total Time 55 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 220 per serving
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Original Crescent Rolls). Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked but not crisp, turning once. (It will continue to cook in oven.) Set bacon aside; drain all except 2 teaspoons bacon drippings from skillet.
- In medium bowl, beat 1/3 cup of the milk, the eggs, salt and pepper with fork or whisk until well mixed. Stir in bell pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. As mixture heats, portions of eggs will begin to set. Gently push cooked portions with metal spatula to outside edge of skillet. Avoid stirring constantly. As more egg sets, push it to edge, and place it on top of the already set egg mixture. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
- Meanwhile, unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. On parchment-lined cookie sheet, arrange triangles with shortest sides toward center, overlapping in star shape and leaving 4-inch round circle open in center (see diagram). Crescent dough points may hang over edge of cookie sheet. Press overlapping dough to flatten.
- Place bacon on each of the triangles. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the cheese onto widest part of dough. Spoon eggs over cheese. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese. Pull points of triangles over eggs and cheese, and tuck under dough to form ring (filling will be visible). Carefully brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese.
BEST CRESCENT BREAKFAST RING RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH
Category BreakfastTotal Time 25 mins
RING-A-LINGS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
5/5 (34)Category BreakfastServings 22Total Time 2 hrs 25 mins
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. In large bowl, combine 2 cups of the flour, 1/3 cup sugar, salt, orange peel and yeast; mix well.
- In small saucepan, heat milk and 1/3 cup margarine until very warm (120 to 130°F.). Add warm liquid and eggs to flour mixture; blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed. By hand, stir in remaining 2 to 2 1/2 cups flour to form a stiff dough. Place dough in greased bowl; cover loosely with plastic wrap and cloth towel. Let rise in warm place (80 to 85°F.) until light and doubled in size, 35 to 50 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend powdered sugar and 1/3 cup margarine until smooth. Stir in filberts; set aside. In second small bowl, blend glaze ingredients; cover and set aside.
- Grease 2 large cookie sheets. Stir down dough to remove all air bubbles. On floured surface, roll dough to 22x12-inch rectangle. Spread filling mixture lengthwise over half of dough. Fold dough over filling. Cut crosswise into 1-inch strips; twist each strip 4 to 5 times. To shape rolls, hold folded end of strip down on greased cookie sheet to form center; coil strip around center. Tuck loose end under. Repeat with remaining twisted strips. Cover; let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size, 30 to 45 minutes.
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
5/5 (6)Calories 95 per servingServings 12
CRANBERRY RING | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCalories 235 per serving
- In a saucepan heat the 2/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup sugar, margarine or butter, and salt until warm (120 degree F to 130 degree F) and margarine is almost melted, stirring constantly. Add to flour mixture. Add egg. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can.
- Turn out onto a floured surface. Knead in enough remaining flour to make a moderately soft dough that is smooth and elastic (3 to 5 minutes total). Shape into a ball. Place in a greased bowl; turn once. Cover; let rise in a warm place until double (1 to 1-1/4 hours).
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine cranberries, the 1/3 cup sugar, the water, orange peel, and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat until berries pop. Cook and stir 3 minutes more until very thick. Cover and cool the mixture.
ORANGE BISCUIT RING | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (6)Calories 240 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
EASY ORANGE BREAKFAST CRESCENTS POP WITH FLAVOR! - CHEF ALLI
5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 186 per serving
BREAKFAST RING RECIPE - STEP BY STEP (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
5/5 (12)Calories 315 per servingCategory Breakfast
ORANGE BREAKFAST BREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.5/5 (28)Total Time 2 hrs 40 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, Snack, BreadCalories 74 per serving
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
ORANGE RAISIN SPICE BREAKFAST RING | RECIPE | CRAVING4MORE
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING RECIPE
ORANGE RING RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
BREAKFAST RECIPES | RECIPES.NET
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING - PRINTER FRIENDLY - ALLRECIPES.COM
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, BREAKFAST ...
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ORANGE BREAKFAST RING RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, ORANGE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make orange cake mix?In a large bowl, mix warm water and yeast. Add orange juice, brown sugar, salt, butter, and orange zest. Stir. Add 2-1/2 cups of flour and mix well.
What can I do with orange zest bread?Flavored with brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice this is a great breakfast and snacking bread. Also great for making french toast . Gather the ingredients.
How do you make orange bread dough?Steps to Make It In a large bowl, mix warm water and yeast. Add orange juice, brown sugar, salt, butter, and orange zest. Punch down dough. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board and knead for 5 minutes or until the bubbles are out of the bread.
How long does it take to cook a ring of cheese?Carefully brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes (18 to 23 minutes for Grands!™ crescents) or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With broad spatula, carefully loosen ring from cookie sheet; slide onto serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and salsa.