BEST BARBECUED BEEF
If the French had colonized The Wild West, barbecue might taste more like this broiled top round.
Provided by MARBALET
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Rub the beef with half the lard and all the red chile. Place meat in a large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1/2 cup water to a boil, add the remaining lard and the butter. When melted, remove from heat. Add vinegar, tarragon, wine, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and minced garlic. Pour over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, for up to 2 days; turn the meat frequently.
- Preheat broiler.
- Transfer meat to a broiler pan. Position the meat 3 to 4 inches from the broiling unit, and broil for 15 minutes. Turn the meat over. Baste it with the marinade, rubbing the fat from the marinade over the surface. Broil another 15 minutes. Turn, baste, and broil for another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let the meat stand 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 618.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 175 mg, Fat 40.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 49 g, SaturatedFat 18.6 g, Sodium 159.6 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
OUR FAVORITE BBQ BEEF
After making this recipe twice, I lost it. Because I thought I got it here I spent a lot of time searching zaar but could never find quite the right recipe. When I did finally find my original copy, it was from a different site! (I believe it was from cook.com but I have lost it again. Thank goodness I had already copied it elsewhere! lol) My family LOVES this recipe, my husband says this is the only bbq beef to make from now on. It is especially good topped with cole slaw but wonderful plain as well! (the servings is a guess, it just depends on how much meat you like on your sandwich!)
Provided by their_mom
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients (except Roast) in a bowl.
- Place Roast in a shallow baking dish, just big enough to hold Roast and sauce).
- Pour sauce over Roast.
- Bake for 3 hours.
- Slice or shred.
- Serve on buns (with or without cole slaw! ;) ).
- *the original recipe does not call for it but I have found that it is helpful to periodically spoon some of the sauce back over the top since you do not cover it at all.
- *I have also tried this in a crock pot set on low for roughly six hours. The roast came out much more tender and easier to shred but, because they trap the liquid, the sauce was much too runny for our taste.
More about "our favorite bbq beef recipes"
81 BEST GRILLED MEAT RECIPES | EPICURIOUS | EPICURIOUS
OUR BEST BBQ RECIPES - NYT COOKING
35 BEEF RECIPES - EASY, TASTY DINNERS TO MAKE WITH …
BBQ & GRILLED BEEF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
40 BEST BEEF RECIPES - FOOD.COM
85 OF OUR BEST SLOW COOKER BEEF RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
EASY CROCK POT BBQ BEEF RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
GRILLED BEEF RECIPES - BBQ & GRILLING RECIPES
THE BEST BBQ BEEF CROCK POT RECIPE YOU WILL EVER MAKE
12 BEST SMOKED BEEF RECIPES [EASY BARBECUE IDEAS]
5/5 (1)Category Dinner, Main CourseCuisine American, BBQ
OUR BEST BRISKET RECIPES - FOOD COM
Reviews 125Author By
BARBECUE BEEF RECIPES | MYRECIPES
THE BEST BRISKET INJECTION RECIPES: HOMEMADE AND PRE-MIXED
HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
42 EASY BBQ RECIPES | OLIVEMAGAZINE
50+ BEST GRILL RECIPES - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
GRILLED BEEF RECIPES THAT WILL SEAR AMAZING FLAVOR INTO YOUR MEALS ...
BARBECUE BEEF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES (27+ AMAZINGLY TASTY FAMILY FAVORITES!)
5 OF OUR BEST BARBECUE AND GRILLING RECIPES (DON'T TAKE OUR WORD …
25 BEST BBQ RECIPES - EASY COOKOUT IDEAS FOR A BARBECUE
BEST EVER BARBECUE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
13 BEST BBQ RECIPES - GREATIST
GRILLED & BBQ BEEF | BRISKET, HAMBURGERS & MORE BEEF RECIPES : …
BEST BBQ RECIPES TO MASTER | FOOD & WINE
THE BEST BURGER RECIPES - DERRICK RICHES
BBQ RECIPES - TOMCAT BBQ - OUR FAVORITE BARBECUE MEATS AND SIDES
BEST BEEF BARBECUE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
28 BEST BBQ APPETIZERS [EASY GRILLING & SMOKING RECIPES]
10 BEST BEEF RIB RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CROCKPOT SHREDDED BEEF BARBECUE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
DUTCH OVEN BBQ BEEF - THE SEASONED MOM
OUR FAVORITE BBQ BEEF FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
31 EASY & SAVORY BBQ RECIPES - THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
100 BEST BARBECUE RECIPES OF ALL TIME
900+ EASY GRILLED BEEF AND BARBECUE RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022
37 BEST SMOKER RECIPES TO TRY: BEEF, PORK, LAMB ... - SMOKED BBQ …
10 BEST BEEF RUB RECIPES (HINT: YOU HAVE THE INGREDIENTS)
31 BEST BBQ MENU IDEAS: EASY BARBECUE RECIPES AND SIDE DISHES
BEST ITALIAN MEATBALL RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
OUR 50 BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES - FOOD COM
BBQ BEEF - SIMPLE JOY
20 ESSENTIAL BBQ RECIPES | MYRECIPES
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #lunch #main-dish #beef #sandwiches #meat #roast-beef #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best BBQ Beef recipe you have made?Best BBQ beef I have made! After shredding the beef, I put about 1/2 cup of sauce into a small sauce pan and added 1 T corn starch and made a rue then added it to the rest of the sauce in the crock pot, stirred it in, then added the beef back to the crock pot and continue cooking for an hour.
Is there a homemade BBQ sauce for brisket?This “Homemade” BBQ sauce recipe is the perfect Brisket Sauce. Make a batch and see how delicious it is! This semi-homemade BBQ sauce is good with so many recipes, but I especially love it with BBQ brisket.
What can you make with ground beef slow cooker?From hearty comfort foods like lasagna, chili, and meatloaf, to lightened-up soups and stews, these are the easy, hands-off ground beef slow cooker recipes you'll want to have on hand for busy weeknights. Dinner Fix Chicken Recipes Chicken Breasts Chicken Thigh Recipes
How to cook beef in a crock pot with BBQ sauce?I ended up shredding the beef pouring out the watery sauce (lots of grease) and placing the shredded beer back in the crock-pot. Then I made the barbecue sauce all over again. I poured the sauce on the shredded beef. Then I cooked the beef on high for 30 minutes.