STUFFED OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST
Serve this Stuffed Overnight French Toast while the cream cheese is all warm and melty, and your houseguests will think they stumbled into a five-star B&B! Cinnamon swirl bread, cream cheese and fresh raspberries and blueberries make this Stuffed Overnight French Toast recipe truly delectable.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix reduced-fat cream cheese and sugar until blended; spread onto bread. Place 4 bread slices, cream cheese-sides up, in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with remaining bread slices, cream cheese-sides down.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended; pour over bread. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Serve topped with fruit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 6 g
OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST
This delicious overnight French toast reminds me of a cross between creme brulee and a very moist, custardy bread pudding. Serve it with butter and maple syrup and a side of bacon for a scrumptious breakfast that everyone will love!
Provided by COOKINGQUEEN75
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place bread slices in a generously greased 9x13-inch baking dish, overlapping the slices.
- Place eggs, half-and-half, milk, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly with a rotary beater or whisk. Pour mixture over bread, making sure all slices are moistened. Cover and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.3 calories, Carbohydrate 31.7 g, Cholesterol 169.1 mg, Fat 11.2 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 12.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 419.5 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
OVERNIGHT BAKED STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with vegetable spray.
- Layer 10 slices of French bread in bottom of pan.
- You can cut slices to fit.
- Top evenly with cream cheese slices, then with remaining French bread slices.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg substitute, milk, vanilla extract, syrup, and cinnamon.
- Pour over bread, coating all of the bread.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour or until all liquid is absorbed and the French bread is set in the center.
- To keep bread from browning to much, lay a piece of aluminum foil over top when French bread just begins to brown.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve with raspberry syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215.7, Fat 3.6, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 3, Sodium 469.3, Carbohydrate 29.5, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 5.9, Protein 15.2
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
This brunch dish is so rich that no one will suspect each generous serving has just 3 grams of fat."I don't like to cook a lot in the morning so this make-ahead dish is perfect for us," says Brenda Childress of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Arrange 10 slices of bread in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread each slice with cream cheese. Top with remaining bread. In a large bowl, whisk the egg substitute, milk, 1/3 cup syrup, vanilla and cinnamon; pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight., Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a thermometer reads at least 160°. Serve with strawberries and remaining syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 805mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
TOTALLY TASTY OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST
"I love to serve this when my family is in town. t's a real crowd-pleaser - and have 13 grandchildren, so would know!" says Nancy.
Provided by Nancy Fuller
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk the eggs, milk, heavy cream, melted butter, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour 1 cup maple syrup into the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Place the bread slices on top of the maple syrup, shingling them in the pan. Pour the egg mixture on top. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚. Uncover the French toast and bake until puffed, golden brown and cooked through, about 1 hour. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
OVERNIGHT CARAMEL FRENCH TOAST
- In a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with six slices of bread. Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle half over the bread. Place remaining bread on top. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar; set aside. , In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and remaining cinnamon. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. , Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 571 calories, Fat 24g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 262mg cholesterol, Sodium 539mg sodium, Carbohydrate 78g carbohydrate (53g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST
If you have a crowd for breakfast, overnight French toast is a winning idea. Instead of standing over the stove, cooking slice after slice, it bakes in the oven and emerges puffed and golden and ready for a big glug of maple syrup. Try making it with a stale loaf that you forgot to eat amid all the other holiday goodies. A fat brioche, fruit-filled panettone or a braided challah all work well. Stay away from croissants, though: Their chewy interiors are best enjoyed fresh.
Provided by Samantha Seneviratne
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Butter a 2-quart baking dish. Butter the front sides of the slices of bread and shingle the slices upright in the dish, overlapping as necessary. Nestle the raisins evenly between the slices of bread but not on top.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cream, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and salt until well combined. Pour the milk mixture over the bread and press the bread gently to absorb. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the plastic wrap. Sprinkle the pecans evenly over the top. Bake until puffed, golden and set in the center, 50 to 60 minutes. While baking, if the top begins to get too dark, tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve with maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 364, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 38 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 13 grams, SaturatedFat 9 grams, Sodium 368 milligrams, Sugar 11 grams, TransFat 0 grams
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
adapted from light and tasty magazine. this is fabulous and tastes so amazingly sinful- no one will believe it's healthy and lowfat!
Provided by KristenErinM
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- arrange 10 slices of bread in 13x9 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. spread cream cheese on each slice.
- top with remaining bread slices.
- in bowl mix egg substitute, soy milk, 1/3 cup syrup,vanilla, and cinnamon.
- pour over bread.
- cover and refrigerate overnight.
- bake uncovered at 350 for 45-50 minute until top is lightly browned.
- pour remaining syrup over and top with strawberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448.6, Fat 6.8, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 2.6, Sodium 1036.8, Carbohydrate 71.1, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 2.6, Protein 23.8
More about "overnight stuffed french toast recipes"
BAKED STUFFED FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE (OVERNIGHT) | THE …
4.7/5 (19)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, Toasts And SandwichesCalories 548 per serving
- The night before, grease a large casserole dish. Check that you can lay out 6 slices of bread evenly across the bottom of your casserole dish. If they do not fit, trim the bread as needed so you can fit the stuffed french toast sandwiches evenly. I use this 13-inch x 10-inch casserole dish.
- Spread on a thick layer of the cream cheese mixture on a slice of bread and close it with a second slice to make a sandwich. Place it in the casserole dish. Repeat with the remaining slices. You will want to divide up all of the cream cheese mixture evenly.
OVERNIGHT STUFFED APPLE PIE FRENCH TOAST - QUEEN ST. BAKERY
OVERNIGHT STRAWBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST #SUNDAYSUPPER
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST | BOURBON BARREL FOODS
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - AOL.COM
10+ STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
OVERNIGHT BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST | A BOUNTIFUL KITCHEN
OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST | EASY MAKE-AHEAD BREAKFAST RECIPE
THE BEST STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - MOMSDISH
STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE OVERNIGHT | CREATED BY DIANE
OVERNIGHT OVEN-BAKED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE | MYRECIPES
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST | JENNY'S RECIPES
APPLE PIE OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - SIMPLE JOY
OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST | PERFECT FOR BRUNCH AND HOLIDAYS
OVERNIGHT RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
10 BEST OVERNIGHT CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
8 OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST RECIPES THAT MAKE MORNINGS WAY BETTER
EASY OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE - THE GINGHAM APRON
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST – AT HOME WITH SHAY – GLUTEN FREE
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
EASY OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - FABULESSLY FRUGAL
OVERNIGHT CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST BAKE - FOX AND BRIAR
EASY OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BAKED STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES
THE BEST OVERNIGHT CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST | KING ARTHUR BAKING
OVERNIGHT BANANA STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - CRAZY FOR CRUST
OVERNIGHT CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
EASY OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - THE JERSEY MOMMA
EASY OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - SOUTHERN PLATE
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
OVERNIGHT, BAKED, STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - THE PREPARED PANTRY BLOG ...
OVERNIGHT CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST - REAL MOM KITCHEN
OVERNIGHT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - CHEF IN TRAINING
#time-to-make #course #preparation #breakfast #easy #vegetarian #dietary #4-hours-or-less
Overnight Stuffed French Toast Recipe10K views-01:45
Overnight French Toast Bake101K views-00:57
Baked French Toast Recipe - Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast | RadaCutlery.com47K views-06:25
How to Make Overnight Blueberry French Toast | Breakfast Recipe | Allrecipes.com31K views-03:58
How to Make French Toast3.7K views-01:55
Baked French Toast: French Toast Casserole (Overnight)17K views-05:47
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make stuffed French toast?Follow the steps below to make your Stuffed French Toast. Gather the bread slices you will use. Whisk up the eggs, milk and vanilla in a small bowl. Whip up the cream cheese filling. Scoop up the filling mixture and apply it to one bread slice. Sandwich it with another slice of bread and dunk it in the egg mixture.
How do you make overnight French toast with cream cheese?Overnight French Toast with Cream Cheese. Prior to pouring the custard over the top of the arranged bread slices, dot the bread with 6 ounces of cubed reduced-fat cream cheese. Pour the custard mixture over the top, then refrigerate and bake as directed. Freeze cooked French Toast Casserole for up to three months.
How to make French toast with walnuts?Spread melted butter & brown sugar on the bottom of a pan (per recipe below). Slice bread and place on pan. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over bread. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts, cover, and place in the fridge overnight. In the morning remove the French toast from the fridge, preheat the oven and bake.
What are the ingredients in a French toast?Make this rich French toast with just five ingredients: cinnamon bread, chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella), milk, an egg, and vanilla extract. "Lemon zest and mascarpone stuffed into thick white bread slices, dipped in batter, pan fried, and smothered in fresh peach sauce," according to recipe creator Escapechef.