GARLIC PARMESAN BROCCOLI RICE RECIPE BY TASTY
- In a food processor, pulse the broccoli florets and stems until they reach your desired "rice" consistency.
- In pan over medium heat, add oil and garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add riced broccoli, salt, and pepper, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add Parmesan and stir to combine.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128 calories, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 1 gram
PARMESAN BUTTERED RICE
Parmesan Buttered Rice is recommended by Rose Marie Dama of Waco, Texas. "The flavorful and simple topping gives rice a tasty twist we enjoy," Rose Marie assures.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; stir in rice. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, melt butter until browned. Place rice in a serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Pour butter over rice; cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 296 calories, Fat 16g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 397mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
PARMESAN ASPARAGUS RICE
- Melt 2 tablespoon butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until softened and turning translucent, about 1 minute. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Stir in the rice, asparagus, and stock. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Continue cooking until the rice is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and gently stir in the Parmesan cheese and remaining butter. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257.7 calories, Carbohydrate 36.9 g, Cholesterol 25.1 mg, Fat 10.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 276.5 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
- In a medium saucepan with a lid, bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and teaspoon salt. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook until water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add butter, Parmesan, and parsley; fluff gently with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237 g, Fat 7 g, Protein 3 g
PARMESAN BROWN RICE
- Melt butter or margarine in heavy non-stick saucepan over medium heat.
- Saute shallots, mushrooms and garlic, about 3-4 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in scallions and dill.
- Saute another 1-2 minutes.
- Add rice and saute stirring frquently, until rice begins to crackle.
- Add seasoning, if using.
- Stir in liquids, increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover tightly.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.(DON'T REMOVE COVER).
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan until melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336.5, Fat 13.3, SaturatedFat 7.4, Cholesterol 31.4, Sodium 537.6, Carbohydrate 45.5, Fiber 2, Sugar 1.9, Protein 9
CREAMY PARMESAN BROWN RICE
- Cook the rice for 30 minutes, until tender.
- Beat the egg and stir in the parmesan, lemon juice and pepper.
- Stir the rice into the egg and cheese mixture.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chopped parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345.3, Fat 9.9, SaturatedFat 4.6, Cholesterol 122.1, Sodium 249.2, Carbohydrate 50.9, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 1.5, Protein 13.2
PARBOILED BROWN RICE
- In a large pot, bring to a boil 2 to 3 cups of water and the salt. Add rice and boil for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain. Refrigerate if it will be more than a couple of hours before you use it.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 172, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 4 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 110 milligrams
CREAMY PARMESAN RICE
This quick and easy side dish can be made with ingredients you probably already have on hand. It's great served with chicken, pork chops or fish. -Angela McArthur, Snover, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 cups broth, reserving remainder, over medium heat. Bring to a boil; stir in rice, salt and garlic powder. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes., Stir in Parmesan cheese. Add reserved broth, 2 tablespoons at a time, stirring constantly, until liquid is absorbed after each addition. Cook just until creamy and rice is almost tender, 5-10 minutes. Stir in parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 1128mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
PARSLEY BROWN RICE
- To cook brown rice in less than 30 minutes it must be soaked for 2 hours or longer. Cover the rice with water the night before or whenever convenient. Place the water and rice with salt to taste in pot to be used for cooking.
- To cook, place pot over high heat and bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook rice about 20 minutes, until water has evaporated and rice is tender.
- Chop parsley. Season cooked rice with pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 174, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 4 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 393 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams
More about "parmesan brown rice recipes"
BEST PARMESAN BASIL BROWN RICE RECIPE - RELUCTANT …
4.7/5 (3)Category Side Dish
- In a prepared rice cooker (with cooking spray), dump 3 cups rinsed brown rice. Add 1 quart of stock.
- When done, add the basil and Parmesan cheese and fluff with a fork. Salt and pepper to taste; serve!
15-MINUTE LEMON PARMESAN BROWN RICE - CHEF SAVVY
4.4/5 (5)Total Time 15 minsCategory Side DishCalories 219 per serving
- Boil rice per package instructions. The Uncle Ben's version I purchased took about 8-10 minutes for al-dente. (Please note these cooking times are for the boil in a bag brown rice. Uncooked brown rice takes about 30 minutes on the stove top and 15 minutes in the microwave).
- While the rice is cooking add the lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese to a medium bowl.
BROWN RICE PARMESAN RECIPE | THE GRACIOUS PANTRY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CREAMY PARMESAN RICE - SOUTH YOUR MOUTH
BROWN RICE WITH SPINACH AND PARMESAN CHEESE
10 BEST SIMPLE BROWN RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO COOK PERFECT BROWN RICE - COOKIE AND KATE
15-MINUTE LEMON PARMESAN BROWN RICE | TASTY …
PARMESAN MUSHROOM RICE - PLAIN CHICKEN
PARMESAN RED BROWN RICE RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
PARMESAN RICE CAKES RECIPE - SIMPLE & DELICIOUS - AN OREGON …
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN RICE | READY IN 15 MIN. | BARBER FOODS
PARMESAN LEMON HERB BROWN RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE
QUICK AND EASY GARLIC PARMESAN RICE BOWL RECIPE | MINUTE® RICE
BROWN RICE WITH PARMESAN, LEMON, AND HERBS | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
GARLIC PARMESAN RICE - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
BROWN RICE WITH PARMESAN - 2 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
10 BEST BROWN RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY PARMESAN RICE RECIPE COPYCAT - OH, THAT'S GOOD!
SPINACH PARMESAN RICE CASSEROLE - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
GARLIC PARMESAN BROWN RICE | RECIPE | BROWN RICE DISHES, BROWN …
PARMESAN-ACORN SQUASH BROWN RICE RISOTTO RECIPE - ORGANIC …
BAKED RICE WITH SPINACH AND PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPE
PARMESAN RICE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BROWN RICE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
WILD MUSHROOM AND PARMESAN BROWN RICE RECIPE - DARLING DOWN …
17 BEST BROWN RICE RECIPES - IZZYCOOKING
BAKED PARMESAN RICE - RECIPE GIRL
PARMESAN BROWN AND WILD RICE RECIPE - MEAL PLANNING MAGIC
BROWN RICE WITH KALE AND PARMESAN - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
PARMESAN-RICE CRISPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CREAMY GARLIC BUTTER PARMESAN RICE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
LEMON PARMESAN BROWN RICE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
INSTANT POT CREAMY PARMESAN BROWN RICE (GF) • THE HERITAGE COOK
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #side-dishes #rice #american #easy #potluck #diabetic #spring #dietary #seasonal #comfort-food #californian #inexpensive #pasta-rice-and-grains #brown-rice #short-grain-rice #taste-mood #to-go #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook rice with Parmesan cheese?Instructions Boil rice per package instructions. While the rice is cooking add the lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese to a medium bowl. Add the cooked rice into the dressing mixture and toss to combine. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.
What is lemon Parmesan brown rice?This delicious and easy Lemon Parmesan Brown Rice recipe is a healthy side dish made with fresh-squeezed lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley. It’s a no-frills dish that goes well with nearly everything!
How do you cook rice in a pan?In a medium size saucepan, sautè the garlic in butter over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the rice and stir well to make sure the rice is coated by the butter. Add the water, milk, and salt and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the rice is tender.
How do you cook brown rice with lemon juice?Simply toss together lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper while the rice is cooking. When the rice is done toss everything together and you have a quick and healthy side dish. Serve alongside fish, chicken or grilled vegetables. If you like this rice you will love my Cilantro Lime Brown Rice.