GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREASTS
- Mix marinade ingredients and place chicken and marinade in a gallon ziplock bag.
- Marinate 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to med high.
- Grill breasts for 3 to 4 mins per side or till juices run clear and chicken reached 155 degrees.
- Remove from grill and wrap in foil. Let sit about 5 minutes Chicken will continue to cook to 160.
- You should know your grill. Chicken may take a little longer to cook or it may take less time. The sitting is critical to the chicken staying moist.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.4, Fat 21.8, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 96.8, Sodium 430.3, Carbohydrate 3.4, Sugar 1.8, Protein 31.8
PAUL'S GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREASTS
- Place chicken in plastic bag. Mix all other ingredients then pour in bag over chicken. Let stand in fridge overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Place chicken on grill grate brushed with oil. Flip chicken once after 10 minutes, halfway through cooking time.
- Remove chicken from grill when chicken is no longer pink inside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.1, Fat 11.1, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 68.4, Sodium 611.5, Carbohydrate 3.1, Sugar 2.5, Protein 27.4
GRILLED CHICKEN MARGHERITA
Grilled marinated chicken, topped with melted mozzarella, pesto, and cherry tomatoes makes a delicious summer meal! Serve with rice or angel hair pasta.
Provided by France C
Categories BBQ & Grilled Chicken
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Gently pound chicken breasts into even thickness using the smooth side of a meat mallet, about 1/2 inch thick. Place chicken into a resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt in a small bowl. Pour over chicken, coat evenly, and marinate for 4 to 8 hours.
- Combine cherry tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat; lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill with the lid closed for 4 minutes. Flip chicken and grill an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Top each breast with a slice of mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon of pesto, then top with cherry tomatoes. Close lid on grill and continue grilling until cheese is melted and chicken is no longer pink inside, about 3 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Using a spatula, carefully remove chicken to a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Cholesterol 121.8 mg, Fat 27.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 49.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 652.1 mg
GRILLED GREEK CHICKEN BREASTS WITH WHIPPED FETA
I'm showing you my favorite marinade and grilling technique for boneless, skinless chicken breasts, which can be a challenge, since they're often so dry and bland, but not with this method. Plus, I'm showing you how to make my new favorite thing to eat, which is whipped feta. Serve with grilled red onion and red bell pepper if you like, and garnish with Greek olives.
Provided by Allrecipes
Categories BBQ & Grilled Chicken Breasts
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise.
- Combine red wine vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper, cayenne, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and garlic powder in a bowl. Add chicken and toss until thoroughly and evenly coated. Pour in ¼ cup olive oil and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 12 hours, but 2 to 3 hours is ideal.
- Place Greek yogurt in another bowl and crumble in feta cheese. Add garlic, mint, and lemon zest and whip with an electric hand mixer or whisk until light and fluffy. Taste and adjust as needed. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat a charcoal grill until coals are white and very hot.
- Grill chicken over the hot coals for about 4 minutes per side; continue to flip and grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each piece reads at least 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Remove from the grill and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Spread whipped feta onto a serving platter or plate and place chicken over top. Sprinkle with fresh Italian parsley and mint and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 606 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 193.5 mg, Fat 34.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 63.8 g, SaturatedFat 13.8 g, Sodium 1775 mg
More about "pauls grilled italian chicken breasts recipes"
ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS - GIMME SOME GRILLING
Ratings 3Calories 271 per servingCategory Main Course
- Pound your chicken breasts so they are even by placing inside of ziploc bag, getting as much air out and sealing the bag. Then pound the chicken with the flat side of a meat mallet or rolling pin so they are even and about 1/4'' to 1/2'' thick. This will help them grill evenly.
- Pour Italian dressing into ziploc bag, squeeze air out and seal. Place in refrigerator for 4-12 hours to marinate.
- Clean and preheat your grill to 350 degrees F after marinating is done. Place chicken breasts on the grill and grill 5 minutes, then flip and grill an additional 5 minutes or until the internal temperature of chicken is 165 degree F.
EASY ITALIAN RECIPE FOR GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREASTS
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN - THINK TASTY
GRILLED ITALIAN LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN - THE COUNTRY COOK
ITALIAN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - THE …
ITALIAN-STYLE GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS | COOK FOR YOUR LIFE
ITALIAN CHICKEN AND PASTA BAKE - PAULA DEEN
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 1 hr 22 minsCategory Gluten-Free, Main CourseCalories 256 per serving
EASY ITALIAN SEASONED CHICKEN BREAST - THE LAZY K KITCHEN
GRILLED BONELESS BBQ CHICKEN BREAST - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
18 CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - PAULA DEEN
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN - OLE BLUE DOG
ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE - I WASH YOU DRY
ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
PAUL’S POUCH O' CHICKEN | NEWMAN'S OWN
ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN — EASY ITALIAN CHICKEN - SALT & BAKER
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN - MAMALISASKITCHEN.COM
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREASTS | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
WOLFGANG PUCK RECIPE: ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS
ITALIAN HERB GRILLED CHICKEN - AGGIE'S KITCHEN
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
ITALIAN HERB MARINATED CHICKEN - GRILL MATES
ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN | THE BEST GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE!
EASY GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST - JO COOKS
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - QUICK AND HEALTHY …
ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS - SIMPLY ORGANIC
8 PAUL’S RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, GRILLED ...
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
10 EASY ITALIAN WAYS TO MAKE CHICKEN BREAST DELICIOUS
PAUL'S GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE
ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH | THE RUSTIC FOODIE®
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE | SAY MMM
GRILLED CHICKEN TENDERLOINS MARINATED IN ITALIAN DRESSING
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST ITALIAN DRESSING : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
ITALIAN CHICKEN MARINADE (PERFECT BAKED OR GRILLED CHICKEN!) - BAKE …
EASY ITALIAN DRESSING GRILLED CHICKEN - COOK EAT WELL
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
52 CHICKEN BREASTS IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES, COOKING
GRILLED ITALIAN CHICKEN BREAST FILLETS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are Italian grilled chicken breasts?Read my disclosure policy. Italian Grilled Chicken are chicken breasts that are marinated in Italian dressing for a delicious dinner recipe. They are are the perfect easy weeknight grilling recipe everyone is sure to enjoy with only two ingredients anyone can grill these for dinner. 2 What do I need to make Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts?
How long to cook chicken breasts on the grill?Then brush both sides with the oil mixture. Place on grill over direct heat with the grill lid closed. Flip about every 5 minutes until internal temp is 165 °. About 25-30 minutes total on the grill. Rest for 5 minutes before serving. These simple Italian Grilled Chicken Breasts are super moist and packed full of amazing flavor!
How to make the best grilled chicken recipe?The BEST grilled chicken recipe for breasts, legs and thighs! In a medium bowl, add the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, garlic powder, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Whisk together to combine. In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, add the chicken, and pour the marinade over the top of the chicken.
How to make Tastefully Simple® Italian garlic chicken salad?Combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Tastefully Simple® Italian Garlic Seasoning, lemon juice, salt, red pepper and black pepper in a large bowl or zip-close bag and mix to combine. Add chicken breast to marinade and turn to coat evenly. Cover chicken or zip bag. Place in fridge and let marinate for 30 minutes, up to 12 hours.