PEACH AMARETTO UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Whisk the flour and baking powder together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Stir the brown sugar, 1/4 cup melted butter, and amaretto liqueur in a 9-inch pie pan until the sugar has dissolved. Arrange the peach slices in the pan and sprinkle with the pecans; set aside. Beat 1/4 cup butter and the white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the first egg until incorporated, the beat in the second along with the almond extract. Pour in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing until just incorporated. Gently pour the batter over the peaches and pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the cake is golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before running a knife along the edges and inverting onto a serving plate to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344.2 calories, Carbohydrate 40.8 g, Cholesterol 77.6 mg, Fat 18 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 168.8 mg, Sugar 30.6 g
MY PEACH BREAD PUDDING
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix peaches, flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, rum, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and 1 pinch nutmeg together in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peaches are tender and bubbling, about 30 minutes. Remove and set peaches aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Stir milk and heavy cream together in a saucepan over medium heat; heat until just warmed and a film forms over top of mixture, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in butter until melted. Cool mixture to lukewarm.
- Combine 1 cup white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until combined, 1 minute. Slowly pour milk mixture into sugar mixture; stir to combine. Add bread cubes; stir gently. Fold in cooked peaches.
- Pour batter into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pudding is bubbling and center is set, 45 to 50 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450.9 calories, Carbohydrate 58.5 g, Cholesterol 151.4 mg, Fat 20.4 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 266.8 mg, Sugar 47.3 g
PANETTONE BREAD PUDDING WITH AMARETTO SAUCE
- To make the sauce: Bring the cream, milk, and sugar to a boil in a heavy small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. In a small bowl, mix the amaretto and cornstarch to blend and then whisk into the cream mixture. Simmer over medium-low heat until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes. Set aside and keep warm. (The amaretto sauce can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Rewarm before serving.)
- To make the bread pudding: Lightly butter a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking dish. Arrange the bread cubes in the prepared dish. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, milk, and sugar to blend. Pour the custard over the bread cubes, and press the bread cubes gently to submerge. Let stand for 30 minutes, occasionally pressing the bread cubes into the custard mixture. (Recipe can be prepared up to this point 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake until the pudding puffs and is set in the center, about 45 minutes. Cool slightly. Spoon the bread pudding into bowls, drizzle with the warm amaretto sauce, and serve.
PEACH AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING
A slightly sweeter bread pudding, with the fresh peaches. Prep time does not include one hour chilling time.
Provided by breezermom
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Bread Pudding:.
- Combine the bread and the half-and-half in a large bowl. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with 1 tbsp butter; set aside.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, and almond extract; stir well. Add the egg mixture to the chilled bread mixture, stirring gently. Gently fold in peaches and almonds.
- Pour into the prepared dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until set and lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Serve with amaretto sauce.
- Amaretto Sauce:.
- Combine the butter and sugar in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves.
- Gradually stir about 1/4 of the hot mixture into the egg; add to the remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat, and stir in the amaretto. Let it cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
PEACH JAM WITH AMARETTO LIQUEUR
Opinions differ how this jam tastes best. Some members of our family like it as a spread on toast, others add it to a bowl of natural yogurt. Both are very tasty.
Provided by gutefee
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Inspect 5 half-pint jars for cracks and rings for rust, discarding any defective ones. Immerse in simmering water until jam is ready. Wash new, unused lids and rings in warm soapy water.
- Mix peaches with lemon juice in a large pot immediately after chopping to prevent peaches from turning brown. Place pot over medium heat.
- Mix 1/4 cup of the sugar with pectin and add it to the pot with the peaches. Stir well. Slowly bring to a full rolling boil that does not stop bubbling when stirred. Add the remaining sugar and stir well, scraping the bottom of the pot, to fully dissolve the sugar. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in amaretto liqueur.
- Ladle peach jam immediately into the prepared jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Run a clean knife or thin spatula around the insides of the jars to remove any air bubbles. Wipe rims with a moist paper towel to remove any spills. Top with lids and tightly screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars 2 inches apart into the boiling water using a holder. Pour in more boiling water to cover jars by at least 1 inch. Bring to a rolling boil, cover, and process for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart. Let rest for 24 hours without moving the jars. Gently press the center of each lid with a finger to ensure the lid does not move up or down. Remove the rings for storage and store in a cool, dark area.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 31 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Sodium 0.3 mg, Sugar 7.5 g
AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING
- 1. Break up bread into small pieces and place in a medium-sized bowl. Cover the bread with the half-n-half, and let soak for one hour. Preheat oven to 325°, and grease a 9x13 baking dish with the butter. Just as bread is finishing its 1-hour soak time: In a small bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and almond extract. Stir gently into bread mixture. Gently fold raisins and sliced almonds into the bread mixture. Spread bread mixture into the prepared baking dish. Set on middle rack of oven, and bake for 50 minutes until golden brown.
- 2. FOR THE AMARETTO SAUCE: While bread pudding is baking, melt butter and sugar over low heat and let cool. Add other ingreds. and stir until blended. Can be chilled and spooned over warm bread pudding, or drizzled over slightly cooled pudding to soak in as a glaze.
- 3. Bread pudding is best served warm, and it freezes well if you haven't added the sauce.
More about "peach amaretto bread pudding recipes"
PEACH BREAD PUDDING | THINK TASTY
Author Bnb Finder
PEACHES AND CREAM BREAD PUDDING WITH AMARETTO SAUCE ...
Servings 10Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEACH AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING – THYME FOR COCKTAILS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
AMARETTO PEACH PECAN BREAD PUDDING | FISCHER & WIESER ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
APRICOT & BRIOCHE BREAD PUDDING BY HUGDECOOK | QUICK ...
PEACH BREAD PUDDING WITH AMARETTO CREAM SAUCE | PIE WITH ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
AMARETTO CHOCOLATE CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PEACHES AND CREAM BREAD PUDDING WITH AMARETTO SAUCE RECIPE
PEACH BREAD PUDDING WITH AMARETTO CREAM SAUCE | PEACH ...
PEACH CARAMEL BREAD PUDDING - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
AMARETTO PEACH BREAD PUDDING WITH SAUCE - COOKEATSHARE
10 BEST AMARETTO PUDDING RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPE FOR PEACH BREAD PUDDING WITH AMARETTO SAUCE | BED ...
PEACH AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING | RECIPE | PEACH BREAD ...
PEACH AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING | FLOURTRADER
MORE TIME AT THE TABLE: PEACH AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING
EMERILS PEACH BREAD PUDDING - COOKEATSHARE - RECIPES
PEACH BREAD PUDDING WITH CARAMEL SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ...
PEACH BREAD PUDDING RECIPE WITH FRESH PEACHES
RECIPE OF THE DAY: PEACH-AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING - …
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #fruit #puddings-and-mousses #pitted-fruit #peaches #taste-mood #sweet #4-hours-or-less #from-scratch
You'll also love