PEACH DUMP CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with margarine.
- Pour peaches and heavy syrup into the prepared baking dish. Spread cake mix evenly over peaches. Arrange butter pats in even rows on the cake mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top of cake is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317.6 calories, Carbohydrate 41.5 g, Cholesterol 31.4 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 367.5 mg, Sugar 25.6 g
BERRY DUMP CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the berries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla in a medium bowl. Toss to coat the berries. Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish, then spread the cake mix over the top in an even layer. Scatter the butter cubes over the top. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake until the top is puffed and golden and the fruit is bubbling, about 40 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for 5 minutes more.
- Let the cake cool slightly before scooping and serving with vanilla ice cream.
The Food Network's Pioneer Woman shares two recipes for crowd-pleasing dump cakes.
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 24 servings (each cake serves 12)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the cherry-pineapple dump cake: Dump the cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Stir together. Sprinkle the cake mix over the top of the fruit. Slice the butter into tablespoons and distribute evenly over the surface of the cake mix.
- For the peach dump cake: Dump the peaches into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the cake mix over the top of the fruit. Slice the butter into tablespoons and distribute evenly over the surface of the cake mix.
- Bake until the tops are brown and bubbly, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Serve with whipped cream.
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
It always seems like my rhubarb goes bad in a hurry, so I was looking for a simple way to combine two of my favorite flavors in an incredibly easy dessert. I added extra spices to enhance the flavor of this strawberry-rhubarb dump cake for a sweet treat my whole family loved! -Jessica Bridge, Grand Junction, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons butter; sprinkle with cake mix. Top with remaining butter., Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Serve warm. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 362mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
PEACH RHUBARB CRISP
When a visit to the local farmers market left me with an abundance of quickly ripening peaches and a few stalks of rhubarb, I created this sweet-tart recipe. -Sandy Kimble, Salinas, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, nutmeg, lemon zest, salt, rhubarb and peaches. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. , In a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and fruit is tender. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 154mg sodium, Carbohydrate 52g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
30 EASY DUMP CAKES FOR A LAZY DESSERT
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Prep a delicious recipe in 30 minutes or less!
Nutrition Facts :
PEACH, BERRY, AND RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
Take a dive into this quick, easy, and delicious rhubarb treat that'll keep you and your friends coming back for a second helping. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Provided by Sip Stir and Simmer
Categories Cake Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, and baking powder in a bowl; mix until evenly distributed. Add milk and whisk until batter is smooth with no clumps.
- Combine blackberries, blueberries, peaches, rhubarb, remaining 1 cup sugar, and lemon juice in a medium pot over medium heat. Mix until sugar is evenly distributed. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
- Remove fruit mixture from the stove and pour into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Pour the batter over top and then the melted butter; do not mix. Top with walnuts and cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 365 calories, Carbohydrate 48.2 g, Cholesterol 42.3 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 289.6 mg, Sugar 37 g
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
A "delicious" dump cake! Main ingredients are: rhubarb, a yellow cake mix, & either raspberry or strawberry gelatin.
Provided by Cindi M Bauer
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan with the rhubarb.
- Sprinkle sugar over the rhubarb.
- Sprinkle dry raspberry gelatin, ( or strawberry gelatin ) which ever you prefer; over the sugar.
- Next, sprinkle the cake mix over the gelatin.
- Melt butter; pour over the cake mix.
- Pour the 1 cup of water over cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely; then chill in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, invert onto plate.
- Top with either vanilla ice cream or Cool Whip.
- Serves 12 to 16.
- Note: If using frozen rhubarb, reduce the amount of water to 1/2 cup.
- This cake was baked in a gas oven.
- If baking in an electric oven, you may need to increase baking time; depending upon oven and altitude.
- Chef sheerkerry baked hers in an electric oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
PEACH-BERRY RHUBARB SLAB PIE
I created this recipe one winter in order to satisfy a healthy craving for multiple different pie flavors. Tart peaches, berries, and rhubarb meet in a deliciously sweet sauce, then are sandwhiched in between a flaky cinnamon & sugar pie crust and a crumbly streusel topping. This recipe has received rave reviews from pie lovers of all kinds.
Provided by Sweets n Supper
Yield 1 9x13 inch pie, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 27
- Prepare the crust. In a medium bowl, stir together flour and salt until well combined. Add 1/3 cup butter and the shortening, then cut in with a pastry blender until flour appears crumbly and no crumbs are larger than pea size. Gradually add water, one tablespoon at a time, tossing thoroughly with fork after each addition until dough sticks together. Dough should be only slightly moist and should still retain a crumbly appearance until pressed together between fingers. Place mixture into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish and flatten to bottom, pressing dough halfway up the sides of the baking dish. Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter and brush over crust using a pastry brush. Immediately sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- Make the filling. Peel and slice two of the peaches and place into a medium bowl. Add strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and rhubarb. In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon flour and 2 tablespoons sugar, then pour over fruit and toss until fruit is evenly coated. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sauce pan, add remaining peaches (peeled and sliced), cinnamon, butter, corn syrup, honey, lemon jice, orange juice, and sugar. Begin cooking over medium heat, stirring constantly until juices form. Mix corn starch with 1 teaspoon of water and gradually pour into mixture while stirring constantly. Allow mixture to come to a boil. Continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens. Once thickened, stir constantly until the liquid portion of the filling sticks to the spoon when removed from the pan. It should almost have the appearance of cooled pie filling. Remove from heat and add remaining fruit, stirring juices into flour mixture before adding to the filling. Lightly stir to combine and set aside.
- Place empty pie crust in the oven on the middle rack and bake until the butter is melted and the cinnamon and sugar appear to have absorbed into the crust.
- In the meantime, prepare the streusel. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together until crumbly and all dry ingredients appear a bit moist. Set aside.
- Remove crust from the oven and top evenly with pie filling. Cover with the streusel, paying special attention to the sides as the filling tends to bubble up over the topping along the edges. Bake on center rack for approximately 45 minutes, or until crust appears golden and streusel is crunchy. Remove from oven and cool, then slice into 12 pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 695, Fat 31.4, SaturatedFat 17.3, Cholesterol 66.1, Sodium 367.5, Carbohydrate 102.3, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 66.5, Protein 5.6
EASY PEACH DUMP CAKE RECIPE - (4.6/5)
Provided by á-46991
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Instructions Grease bottom of a 9x13 pan. Pour in yellow cake mix (dry). Pour can of peaches over cake mix. Melt butter and pour over the top of the peaches and cake mix. Bake in a pre-heated 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
More about "peach berry and rhubarb dump cake recipes"
SECRET RECIPE CLUB: EASY PEACH RHUBARB CAKE - CRUMB: A ...
5/5 (1)Category DessertServings 8Total Time 50 mins
10 BEST DUMP CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEACH AND BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE RECIPE | LAURA IN THE ...
EASY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
10 BEST DUMP CAKE WITH SODA RECIPES | YUMMLY
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
47 YUMMY DUMP CAKE RECIPES TOO GOOD TO MISS! - OUR CRAFTY …
DUMP CAKE RECIPE USING WHITE CAKE MIX - THERESCIPES.INFO
BLUEBERRY PEACH DUMP CAKE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CHERRY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE RECIPE MADE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
DELICIOUS DUMP CAKE RECIPE | EASY CAKE RECIPES
PEACH DUMP CAKE RECIPE (EASY DESSERT + VIDEO) - SEANNA'S ...
250 DUMP CAKE RECIPES IDEAS | DUMP CAKE RECIPES, DUMP CAKE ...
BLUEBERRY PEACH DUMP CAKE YOU'LL LOVE - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
35+ EASY DUMP CAKE & COBBLER RECIPES - INTERNATIONAL ...
APPLE DUMP CAKE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
10 BEST DUMP CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
DEVIL DUMP CAKE (DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE) RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
PEACH BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
DUMP CAKE RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
PEACH DUMP CAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
PEACH, BERRY, AND RHUBARB DUMP CAKE | RECIPE IN 2022 ...
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - SO EASY - NOSHING WITH THE NOLANDS
RHUBARB PEACH - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PEACH DUMP CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
EASY PEACH DUMP CAKE RECIPE WITH BERRIES - PINEAPPLE PAPER CO.
PEACH DUMP CAKE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BLUEBERRY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - MY RECIPE MAGIC
65 RHUBARB RECIPES IDEAS | RHUBARB RECIPES, RHUBARB, RECIPES
BLUEBERRY PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE - THE SAVVY SPARROW
HOW TO MAKE PEACH BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE
REACH FOR THE RHUBARB! - 6 RECIPES
PEACH COBBLER WITHOUT EGGS - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make rhubarb dump cake?Rhubarb dump cake is one of the easiest springtime desserts you can make, using cake mix and a handful of other SIMPLE ingredients in a few EASY steps! Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Add the sliced rhubarb to the baking dish and spread to cover the bottom of the dish.
What is a blueberry peach dump cake?This blueberry peach dump cake is super easy, so you won’t have to wait to eat it! This post was originally published on May 24, 2019, and has now been updated with tips and frequently asked questions. A crisp-like oatmeal and cake mix crust rests on a divine mix of fresh or frozen blueberries and canned peaches.
How do you bake Peaches in a cake mix?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with margarine. Pour peaches and heavy syrup into the prepared baking dish. Spread cake mix evenly over peaches. Arrange butter pats in even rows on the cake mix. Bake in the preheated oven until top of cake is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
How to bake peaches and blueberries in the oven?Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Dump peaches into a large 9×13 glass baking dish (do not drain). Add blueberries and mix well. Cover the fruit with yellow cake mix and press down with a spatula (these are my fave!) so it can mingle with the juice of the peaches.