GRILLED PEACHES & TILAPIA #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I love this recipe because it highlights all of the ingredients present. It also uses a summer seasonal ingredient in a very unique way. When peaches are grilled they bring a delicious sweetness which pairs wonderfully with the Tilapia. The rosemary adds a nice punch of earthiness and spiciness to the dish without being too overwhelming. It is a perfect compliment to the fish and the peaches.
Provided by SousChefNov
Yield 4 Fillets, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Start with a large strip of Reynolds foil wrap.
- Clean and slice 3 peaches, approximately 8 slices per peach.
- Spread the peaches on the foil wrap leaving about a 1 inch border all the way around.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of honey over peaches and a pinch of salt.
- Align all 4 Tilapia fillets side by side on top of peaches.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon evenly over fillets.
- Spinkle 1 teaspoon of fresh minced Rosemary of all 4 fillets.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Once all ingredients are assembled bring the sides of the foil wrap up and pinch to create a neat sack.
- Place on the grill for approximately 15 minutes depending on thickness of Tilapia or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84.5, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 0.5, Sodium 0.2, Carbohydrate 13.6, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 12.3, Protein 1
GRILLED BACON-WRAPPED TILAPIA & FRESH FRUIT SALSA #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I love this recipe because it really reflects what my family and I love about of summer. Fresh flavors, vibrant colors, the sweet fruits of the summer harvest, juicy, succulent, and surprisingly filling, mixed with the clear, cool water taste of a white fleshed fish fillet, and the smokey flavor of apple wood smoked bacon. Grilled on charcoal, how can you go wrong? Yum! I am sad to see summer leaving but this, grilled on a warm autumn day will make reminisce of those wonderful days of BBQ's with friends and family. For a refreshing drink to to have along side, a freshly made lime margarita or a tall glass of iced tea, or for the children limeade. Complete the meal with pieces of grilled watermelon for a light and interesting dessert! I hope you enjoy!
Provided by MangekyouWolfe
Yield 4 Fish Fillets with about 1/2 cup salsa each, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- For the Salsa: Find the butt of the peach and slice the peach all the way around the pit. Twist to release the flesh from the pit, and remove the pit from the other half of the flesh by prying it loose with a spoon. Do this with the other peach and set aside.
- Mince the onion and the red bell pepper and pour them in a medium sized bowl. Chop the peach halves into bite sized pieces and pour in with the onion and pepper. Squeeze the juice from one of the lime halves over the peaches, onion, and peppers, followed by the honey, and season to taste with the salt and pepper. Mince the cilantro and add to taste. Mix thoroughly, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes, at least.
- For the Tilapia Fillets: Ready the grill with enough charcoal to burn around 375 to 425 degrees for at least 30 - 45 minutes. Accumulate charcoal to be sure that the heat is concentrated mostly in the middle.
- Wrap the tilapia fillets in two slices of bacon a peice, drizzle with lime juice from the other half the sliced lime, to taste. Season to taste with pepper and garlic powder. Place the tilapia fillets onto a sheet of Reynolds Wrap Alluminum Foil. Fold the wrap in half, longway, fold one side over the other to create a seal. Turn and fold the open sides to create two more seals.
- Place indirect from the heat on the charcoal grill, seal side up and grill until the fish fillets are flakey and the bacon is thoroughly cooked, about 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from heat and let set a moment before opening.
- Top the fillets with fresh peach salsa and close the wrap to warm the salsa through but not to cook. Serve in the alluminum foil on a large plate with grilled sliced seasoned tomatoes and a grilled flour tortilla. Garnish with more peach salsa and a sprig of cilantro.
MEDITERRANEAN TILAPIA POCKETS #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. These dinner pockets will take you on a Mediterranean adventure as soon as you open the foil and get your first smell of pure yumminess! They are perfect for a quick, easy and delicious dinner meal after a long day with the kids or work. I hope that you will give them a try. Cooking with Passion, sw :)
Provided by logansw
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 pockets, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub filets with 1/2 of the olive oil and 1/2 of the Greek seasoning.
- Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each filet.
- Place 1 filet on 1 sheet of aluminum foil.
- Combine tomatoes, zucchini, olives, capers, parsley, mint, lemon juice & zest and remaining spice blend in a small mixing bowl. Toss.
- Place equal amounts of tomato mixture on top of each filet. Top with goat cheese and black pepper.
- Take the 2 opposite ends of foil, bring them together over filet and fold edges 2-3 times down and seal. Fold in 2 remaining open ends and seal.
- Place aluminum pockets on a large oven proof sheet pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Unseal and serve.
HONEY GLAZED TILAPIA WITH GRILLED PEACH CHUTNEY #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I created this recipe for this challenge considering what it would take to make my son want to eat it. I am always trying to find creative ways to incorporate seafood into our diets. My son loved this because it has lots of flavor. I think it's both delicious and easy. The chutney can even be made in advance and refrigerated to get dinner on the table quicker!
Provided by servhymn66
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 fillets and chutney, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Position one oven rack on the top and one in the middle.
- Set the oven to broil and prepare a grill or a grill pan.
- Cut four pieces of Reynolds wrap foil, large enough to enclose each fillet.
- Cut, pit and quarter the peaches, then brush each side of the quarters with a thin coat of the 1 tbs. of honey.
- Place the peaches on the grill, turning onto each quartered side until grill marks are set.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool.
- Dice onions and place in a bowl, chop the herbs and place in the bowl, add the lemon zest.
- In a small bowl, add the lemon juice, honey, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Mix together to form a dressing, set aside.
- Dice peaches in similar size to the onions, place in the same bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the peaches and stir gently.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate while prepping fish.
- Pat fillets dry and place each one onto a sheet of Reynolds wrap.
- Do not close the foil yet. In a small bowl, mix the honey with the paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Brush both sides of each fillet with the honey mixture. Place each piece of foil with a glazed fish in it side by side on the dish (point the foil up around the side of each fish, but don't cover the fish or close the foil yet).
- Broil the fish uncovered for 2-3 minutes. Carefully remove hot dish, lower oven temperature to 350.
- Divide the chutney evenly among each fillet. Wrap the foil up into a pouch over each fillet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then carefully remove dish and let the pouches sit for 3-5 minutes, serve.
- This dish would go well with a side of brown rice. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289.9, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 62.5, Sodium 504.8, Carbohydrate 28.6, Fiber 2, Sugar 25, Protein 26.4
SWEET & SASSY PEACHY KEEN TILAPIA #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I created this recipe when we had friends coming over for dinner. I wanted to grill out, but keep it simple, light & delicious. These were such a hit. Everyone, kids & adults, loved having their own pouch. The flavors blended together perfectly & clean up was a snap!
Provided by Deezrecipeze
Yield 4 , 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Zest & juice lemon.
- In a bowl, add corn, beans, pepper, peach, jalapeno, lemon zest & olive oil. Season with salt & pepper & toss gently. Set aside.
- Thin preserves with lemon juice. Stir in pepper flakes & Cayenne.
- Spray 4 sheets of Reynolds Wrap with non stick spray. Brush preserves on fish. Place each fillet on a foil sheet. Top with 1/4 of corn relish. Fold foil to form pouches. Place on a medium grill for 10-12 minutes.
More about "peachy tilapia pouches rsc recipes"
TILAPIA IN A FOIL POUCH RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
PEACHY TILAPIA FOIL PACKETS | TILAPIA, RECIPES, RECIPE TODAY
WORLD BEST FISH COOKING RECIPES : BAKED FRESH WHOLE TILAPIA #RSC
WORLD BEST FILLET COOKING RECIPES : RAINBOW TILAPIA #RSC
BAKED FRESH WHOLE TILAPIA #RSC - PLAIN.RECIPES
GRILLED TILAPIA HOBO POUCH RECIPE - FARMGIRL GOURMET
WORLD BEST FILLET COOKING RECIPES : GRILLED PEACHES & TILAPIA #RSC
TILAPIA PEACH PACKETS - HOW SWEET EATS
WORLD BEST FILLET COOKING RECIPES : PEACHY TILAPIA POUCHES #RSC
PHILIPPINES PANCIT BEST RECIPES
WORLD BEST SEA FOOD RECIPES: SWEET & SASSY PEACHY KEEN TILAPIA …
TILAPIA AND VEGETABLE POUCHES | YOUNG, BROKE AND HUNGRY
CRISPY BACON WRAPPED STUFFED TILAPIA RSC BEST RECIPES
TASTY TILAPIA IN A POUCH | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
CRISPY BACON WRAPPED STUFFED TILAPIA #RSC RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TILAPIA POUCH RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BAKED TILAPIA AND VEGGIES RECIPE – EVERYDAY DISHES
BACON-JAMAICAN TILAPIA IN A FOIL POUCH WITH COCONUT CREAM #RSC
PEACH GLAZED TILAPIA FOR ONE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
HONEY GLAZED TILAPIA WITH GRILLED PEACH CHUTNEY #RSC RECIPE
BAKED FRESH WHOLE TILAPIA #RSC - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
RAINBOW TILAPIA #RSC - PLAIN.RECIPES
TILAPIA IN FOIL POUCH - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RECIPES FOR TILAPIA FIESTA #RSC - COOKTIME24.COM
WITH INGREDIENTS,NUTRITIONS,INSTRUCTIONS AND RELATED RECIPES
MEDITERRANEAN TILAPIA POCKETS #RSC | GENIUS KITCHEN | RECIPES, …
PEACH BARBECUE GRILLED TILAPIA - WHATS COOKING LOVE? | RECIPE
PEACHY TILAPIA POUCHES #RSC | DAILY QUICK RECIPE
You'll also love