PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING
A decadent breakfast treat for a special morning or a sweet dessert combines French bread with eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and plenty of pecans for a baked bread pudding they'll love.
Provided by Eagle brand
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread bread cubes in single layer on 15x10-inch baking pan. Bake, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until cubes are toasted. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Blend in sweetened condensed milk, dark corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Stir in toasted bread cubes and 1 cup pecans until evenly moistened. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Allow to stand 30 minutes.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm or cooled with ice cream, syrup, caramel syrup or whipped topping, as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 661.8 calories, Carbohydrate 62.8 g, Cholesterol 168.3 mg, Fat 32.1 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 10.2 g, SaturatedFat 12.1 g, Sodium 357 mg, Sugar 35.9 g
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING
This rich and custardy dessert tastes like a cross between pecan pie and bread pudding. And if that wasn't decadent enough, we added a homemade praline sauce to top it all off. Day-old French bread is the best choice for this bread pudding. Allow the bread to sit for an hour in the custard mixture before baking to make sure that the bread cubes completely soak up the custard. It will seem like a lot of liquid when you initially begin adding the custard mixture it to the bread, but the bread will act like a sponge and absorb everything in an hour. Don't worry if the top is uneven-when it bakes, it will be extra crunchy. Serve the bread pudding warm (if you're making it ahead, it reheats well in the oven), topped with warm praline sauce and scoops of vanilla ice cream. If you're lucky enough to have leftovers, our Test Kitchen recommends eating it for breakfast with coffee.
Provided by Pam Lolley
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Prepare the Pecan Pie Bread Pudding: Whisk together eggs, cream, milk, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and table salt in a very large bowl. Add bread cubes, stirring to thoroughly coat. Let stand 1 hour, stirring occasionally to ensure an even coating.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13- x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir pecans into bread mixture, and transfer mixture to prepared dish. Bake in preheated oven until bubbly around edges and firm in center, about 1 hour, shielding with aluminum foil after 45 to 50 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Praline Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low; whisk in flour, and cook, whisking constantly, until foamy and golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Whisk in cream and brown sugar; cook, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Whisk in vanilla and salt; cook, whisking constantly, until bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately over warm bread pudding.
EASY PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING
Love bread pudding and pecan pie? Now you can enjoy the flavors of pecan pie in a creamy and delicious bread pudding that is super easy to make. And, easy to clean up with this pan! Serve while slightly warm with some fresh whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Provided by T-fal
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut the bread into cubes and let sit out about an hour to dry out a bit. Using day-old bread is perfect; the drier the bread cubes, the more yumminess they soak up!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs until they are combined. Add the milk, sugar, and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Place the bread cubes in a baking pan and pour the milk and egg mixture over them.
- Melt butter in a small microwave-proof bowl. Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved. Stir in the pecans.
- Pour this mixture over the bread and egg mixture, and gently fold. Don't mix it in thoroughly, just fold so the yummy pecan mixture forms into clumps throughout the bread pudding.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until the top is slightly brown. The center will still be a little jiggly.
- Allow to cool at least 20 minutes before serving. The egg mixture will continue to cook, and the bread will soak up more yumminess.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 719.1 calories, Carbohydrate 91.8 g, Cholesterol 157.4 mg, Fat 33.7 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 16 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 544.8 mg, Sugar 58.9 g
LEFTOVER PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING
Completely reinvent your leftovers: Fold pieces of leftover pecan pie into a bread pudding made from leftover dinner rolls and bake until golden brown.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread the bread pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake until toasted and golden, tossing halfway through, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Whisk together the evaporated milk, milk, sugar, vanilla, eggs, nutmeg and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add the cooled bread cubes. Toss to combine and set aside until the bread soaks up most of the liquid, about 30 minutes.
- Stir the pecan pie pieces into the mixture and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Bake until the bread pudding is set and golden, 30 to 40 minutes. Let rest for a few minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
TOASTED PECAN PUDDING
Promises Esther Shank of Harrisonburg, Virginia, "Take this to a potluck and you won't have to worry about carrying left-overs home!" Our taste-testers agree-they loved the crunch of the pecans, the rich coconut flavor and the soft creamy filling.-Esther Shank, Harrisonburg, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10-12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, coconut, flour, pecans and sugar. Spread into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool. , Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat pudding mix and milk on low speed for 2 minutes. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping. Place half of the pecan mixture in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread pudding mixture over pecan mixture. Top with remaining pecan mixture. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts :
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by msippigrl
Number Of Ingredients 9
- "Stale" fresh bread, I removed the crusts from it before cutting into cubes then laid them out in a single layer on a jellyroll pan and placed in a warm oven to dry out a bit before making the bread pudding. Spray an 11 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread cubes in the baking dish. Drizzle the melted butter over the bread. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, lightly whisk the eggs; whisk in the corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Add the pecans. Pour evenly over the bread. Using a rubber spatula, lift and move the bread around somewhat to coat all the pieces with the egg mixture. Redistribute the pecans if needed. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and center is set. Serve room temperature with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
More about "pecan pie bread pudding recipes"
UNBELIEVABLE PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PRALINE BREAD PUDDING WITH CARAMEL-PECAN SAUCE - BAKE OR BREAK
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - MODERN HOMESTEADING IDEAS
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
PEACH PECAN BREAD PUDDING - EVIL SHENANIGANS
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING | TASTEMADE
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - THIS IS HOW I COOK
36 BEST PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING IDEAS | RECIPES, DELICIOUS DESSERTS ...
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING IS A THING - AND IT'S DELICIOUS!
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY
NEW ORLEANS PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | LITTLE …
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - SERENA LISSY
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - EAGLE BRAND
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING > CALL ME PMC - MASTERCOOK
SWEET AND STICKY PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING | 12 TOMATOES
DRUNK PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - YUMMY RECIPES - NEWSRONIAN
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING WITHOUT THE CRUST! - ALL RECIPES GUIDE
PECAN PRALINE ICE CREAM TOPPING : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BUTTER PECAN BREAD PUDDING - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING | WHOLESOME HARVEST BREAD
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - TIPHERO
OLD FASHIONED PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - THE BEST DESSERT RECIPES
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING > CALL ME PMC
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - BUDGET101.COM
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
RECIPE: PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - ROYALTY PECAN FARMS
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - GRACE AND GOOD EATS
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE – MOMS FOODIE
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - HAPPY HOMESCHOOL NEST
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - APPALACHIAN COOKS
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - FAMILY SAVVY
GLUTEN-FREE PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
SMALL BATCH PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - COOKIE MADNESS
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING AMISH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY DESSERT …
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - WEEKEND POTLUCK 347 - SWEET LITTLE …
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING - MARTIN'S FAMOUS POTATO ROLLS AND BREAD
EASY PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - FEEDNO
CROCK-POT PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make bread pudding with pecans and eggs?Melt butter in a small microwave-proof bowl. Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved. Stir in the pecans. Pour this mixture over the bread and egg mixture, and gently fold. Don't mix it in thoroughly, just fold so the yummy pecan mixture forms into clumps throughout the bread pudding.
What is the best dessert recipe for bread pudding?Gooey pecan pie combined with bread pudding makes this dessert recipe amazing. Cube bread then place in a large bowl. In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, half & half, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Pour over the bread and allow to sit 5 to 10 minutes
What does pudding with pecans taste like?This gooey bread pudding recipe tastes like your favorite homemade pecan pie, but it's much softer and far more indulgent. Soft bread soaks up the sweet glaze mixture and really complements the crunchy pecans. This recipe gives you the most delectable Thanksgiving dessert recipe ever.
What is the best recipe to make a pecan cake?Blend in sweetened condensed milk, dark corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Stir in toasted bread cubes and 1 cup pecans until evenly moistened. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.