QUICK AND EASY PORK BURGERS
Well, I made these up using our favorite ingredients. Ground pork is sometimes less expensive than ground beef. We have also had this with ground turkey and ground chicken. Everyone who has had them says that they are moist and flavorful. They are also easy to make! I usually make 4, we eat 2 and I freeze 2 to cook later. Enjoy! Let me know what you think of these :) .
Provided by Loves2Teach
Yield 4 burgers, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Let the mix refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Then press the mixture into patties (I make 4 of them).
- You have many choices on how to cook these!
- You can cook them on your indoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- You could also cook them on the outdoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- Lastly, you could cook them on the stove for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- Serve on a bun, or by itself.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.1, Fat 24.1, SaturatedFat 8.9, Cholesterol 81.8, Sodium 273, Carbohydrate 6.4, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 3, Protein 19.5
Bobby's Flay's Perfect Burger recipe from Food Network needs only a handful of ingredients, a hot grill and toasted hamburger buns.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Divide the meat into 4 equal portions (about 6 ounces each). Form each portion loosely into a 3/4-inch-thick burger and make a deep depression in the center with your thumb. Season both sides of each burger with salt and pepper.
- IF USING A GRILL: Heat a gas grill to high or heat coals in a charcoal grill until they glow bright orange and ash over. Brush the burgers with the oil. Grill the burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 3 minutes for beef and 5 minutes for turkey. Flip over the burgers. Cook beef burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the second side, 4 minutes for medium rare (3 minutes if topping with cheese; see step 3) or until cooked to desired degree of doneness. Cook turkey burgers until cooked throughout, about 5 minutes on the second side.
- IF USING A GRILL PAN: Heat a grill pan over high heat on top of the stove. Cook the burgers as for a grill, above.
- IF USING A SAUTE PAN OR GRIDDLE (PREFERABLY CAST IRON): Heat the oil in the pan or griddle over high heat until the oil begins to shimmer. Cook the burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 3 minutes for beef and 5 minutes for turkey. Flip over the burgers. Cook beef burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the second side, 4 minutes for medium rare (3 minutes if topping with cheese) or until cooked to desired degree of doneness. Cook turkey burgers until cooked throughout, about 5 minutes on the second side.
- Add the cheese, if using, to the tops of the burgers during the last minute of cooking and top with a basting cover, close the grill cover, or tent the burgers with aluminum foil to melt the cheese.
- Sandwich the hot burgers between the buns and serve immediately.
PERFECT GRILLED BURGERS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Form ground beef (preferably chuck) into 6-ounce patties and make an indentation in each. Season the patties on both sides with salt and pepper. Lightly brush the grill grates with vegetable oil, then grill the patties, indentation-side up, until marked on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until marked and slightly firm, about 3 more minutes for medium doneness. For cheeseburgers, top with 2 slices cheese during the last minute of cooking; cover the grill to melt.
THE PERFECT HAMBURGER
Chili sauce and horseradish add some zip to these hamburgers and make them a nice change from ordinary burgers. We think they're perfect! -Shirley Kidd, New London, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine egg and seasonings. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four 3/4-in.-thick patties. , Grill, covered, on a greased grill rack over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns, with toppings as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 109mg cholesterol, Sodium 758mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
GRILLED PORK BURGERS
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties. , Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°., Serve on buns; top with lettuce, tomato and onion if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 522 calories, Fat 28g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 145mg cholesterol, Sodium 690mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 38g protein.
THE PERFECT BASIC BURGER
Nothing beats a simple hamburger on a warm summer evening! Ground beef is blended with an easy to prepare bread crumb mixture. Pile these burgers with your favorite condiments, pop open a cool drink and enjoy!
Provided by Lindsay Perejma
Categories Main Dish Recipes Burger Recipes 100+ Hamburger Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper. Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture. With hands or a fork, mix until well blended. Form into 4 patties approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on the prepared grill. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 124.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 27.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 474.5 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
PERFECT PORK BURGERS
Make and share this Perfect Pork Burgers recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Kerena
Yield 4 burgers, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pulse the bacon and garlic in a food processor until coarsely ground.
- Combine the ground pork, salt, pepper and sage in a large bowl. Add the bacon mixture and gently mix with your hands. Gently form the meat into 4 balls and then lightly press into 4" wide, 1" thick patties. Make a 2" wide indention in the center of each with your thumb to prevent the burgers from bulging when grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Season patties with pepper. Grill, undisturbed, until marked on the bottom, 5-6 minutes. Turn and grill other side until marked and patties feel firm, 4-6 more minutes. Meanwhile spread the cut sides of the buns with butter and toast on the grill.
- Serve the patties on the buns; top with coleslaw.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346.2, Fat 28.6, SaturatedFat 10.4, Cholesterol 88.6, Sodium 583.1, Carbohydrate 0.4, Fiber 0.1, Protein 20.4
PERFECT PORK BURGER
Provided by Food Network
Yield Twenty-five 7-ounce burgers
Number Of Ingredients 30
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet. Add the scallions, garlic and ginger and saute until translucent. Add the sambal and cook, mixing constantly, for 30 seconds. Deglaze the pan with the soy sauce. Add the cilantro, basil, 2 tablespoons salt and 3 tablespoons pepper; remove from the heat.
- Place the pork in a large bowl. Add the cooked mixture to the pork and mix well. Form into twenty-five 7-ounce patties. Place the patties on 2 baking sheets. Add 1 1/2 quarts of water to each baking sheet. Cover each baking sheet with a second baking sheet. Bake to medium rare, approximately 10 minutes. Refrigerate until cool, then store in a pan lined with paper towels.
- When ready to serve, oil a hot flattop grill and sear the patties until caramelized on both sides and a thermometer inserted in the center reads 160 degrees F, about 30 seconds per side.
- Toast the buns on the flat top. Spread 1 tablespoon of Bangin' Sauce on each side of the buns. Place 1/4 cup of Kimchi on the bottom buns. Add the grilled patties, then top each with 4 shishito peppers and an egg.
- Combine the hoisin and sweet chili sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; strain. Whisk in the lemon juice, lime juice and orange juice.
- Combine the hoisin-juice mixture with the mayonnaise and sriracha in a bowl.
- Place the cabbage in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1/2 cup kosher salt and toss with your hands until the cabbage is coated. Add enough cold water to just cover (about 12 cups), making sure the cabbage is submerged (it's OK if a few leaves break the surface). Cover with plastic wrap or a baking sheet and let sit at room temperature for at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Drain the cabbage in a colander and rinse with cold water. Gently squeeze out the excess liquid and transfer to a medium bowl; set aside.
- Place the sambal chili paste, ginger, fish sauce, garlic, sugar and scallions in a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the cabbage and toss with your hands until the cabbage is thoroughly coated. Pack into a clean 2-quart container with a tight-fitting lid. Let sit in a cool, dark place for 24 hours. (The mixture may bubble.) Open the jar to let the gases escape, then reseal and refrigerate at least 48 hours. (Kimchi is best after fermenting for about 1 week). Refrigerate for up to 1 month.
THE PERFECT PORK BURGER RECIPE - UNLIKE BEEF IT'S TRANS FAT FREE
A yummy, healthier version of my Perfect Burger recipe, which is made with beef. In an attempt to eliminate trans fats from our diet, my fiancee and I have discovered that almost ALL ground beef, extra lean or not, has trans fats! We went without burgers for months until we found trans-fat-free ground pork at our grocery. I've also recently discovered the wonders of paprika in just about everything, and came up with this slight variation for a healthier burger! My fiancee LOVES them, I make them at least once a week.
Provided by kittyroara
Yield 4-6 burgers, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Chop your onions while you preheat a non-stick frypan or barbeque at medium heat.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly. I use my hands, but you can use a fork or spoon. Wear gloves for safety against bacteria and food-borne illnesses!
- If you have to let the mixture sit, DO NOT mix in the oats and cornflake crumbs until just before you will cook them. Otherwise, the grains absorb too mcuh liquid and get mushy, making the mixture fall apart.
- The mixture should hold together quite well and not crumble. If it does, you probably need a little more of the oats and cornflake crumbs.
- Form the mixture into 4-6 patties (depending on the size of your buns). Keep in mind these do not shrink at much as beef burgers normally do - they hardly shrink at all actually.
- Fry or barbeque on medium heat for a few minutes per side.
- Garnish with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 652.3, Fat 31.5, SaturatedFat 10.6, Cholesterol 174.8, Sodium 491.3, Carbohydrate 59.7, Fiber 9.5, Sugar 6.2, Protein 34.3
More about "perfect pork burgers recipes"
JUICY GROUND PORK BURGERS | BABAGANOSH
4.5/5 (45)Total Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 402 per serving
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, making sure to distribute the spices evenly.
- Divide the mixture into 4-6 even parts and form burger patties, making sure to squish them with your hands in the middle. Make them as wide as your burger bun and not too thick in the middle so they cook evenly.
- Preheat a large skillet to medium heat. Spray or brush with olive oil. Carefully place the burgers on the skillet, cover with a lid, and cook about 4 minutes per side, or until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 160F. Assemble your burgers and enjoy!
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir together with a fork. Spread over toasted burger buns while assembling your burgers. This keeps well in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
BEST GROUND PORK BURGER - KITCHEN DIVAS
PORK BURGER RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CRAZY GOOD PORK BURGER | PORK RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
10 BEST GROUND PORK BURGERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK BURGERS RECIPE - I'D RATHER BE A CHEF
GROUND BEEF AND PORK BURGER RECIPE- COOKS WITH …
PORK BURGER RECIPE | EASY AND JUICY RECIPE - WANDERING WALLY
PERFECT PORK BURGERS | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, PORK BURGERS ...
PERFECT PORK BURGERS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THE ULTIMATE PORK BURGER - HATFIELD
PERFECT PORK BURGERS | PUNCHFORK
STICKY PORK BURGER RECIPE THERMOMIX - THERMOKITCHEN
THE PERFECT FLAVORFUL SPICY PORK BURGERS RECIPE - MINCERECIPES.INFO
PERFECT PORK BURGERS - AMERICAN RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
PERFECT PARMESAN DOUBLE PORK BURGER - KITCHEN DIVAS
THE ULTIMATE PORK BURGER PAGE - IN KRISTA'S KITCHEN//DELICIOUS …
PERFECT PORK BURGER | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, PORK BURGERS ...
BEST BURGER RECIPE EVER - ART FROM MY TABLE
PERFECT PORK BURGER – RECIPES NETWORK
HOMEMADE PORK BURGERS - MAKE IT SCOTCH
HOW TO MAKE JUICY GRILLED PORK BURGERS - YOUTUBE
PERFECT PORK BURGERS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
UNOFFICIAL SLIMMING WORLD PORK BURGERS RECIPE PERFECT FOR KIDS
PERFECT PORK BURGERS | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, PORK BURGERS RECIPES, …
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT BURGER PATTIES - SIMPLY RECIPES
PORK BURGERS RECIPE | RECIPE | PORK BURGERS RECIPES, PORK BURGERS, …
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS BEEF & PORK BURGERS - BUTCHER MAGAZINE
BEST DEER BURGER (VENISON BURGER) RECIPE - RANCH STYLE KITCHEN
PERFECT PORK BURGERS – RECIPES NETWORK
PERFECT VEGGIE BURGERS | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, PORK …
PORK BURGERS - JAMES MARTIN CHEF
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love