THE PERFECT WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING
This recipe for The Perfect White Chocolate Frosting is bakery quality that is creamy and rich, while being easy to make.
Provided by Karlee Flores
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Melt the white chocolate chips and heavy cream together either in the microwave in 15-second increments or over a double boiler. Make sure to just heat until incorporated, not hot. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, slowly mix the room temperature butter and vanilla together while slowly adding the powdered sugar. Slowly pour in the white chocolate ganache with the mixer still on low. At this point, the chocolate should be slightly warm but not hot. Add more powdered sugar, if it's not the right consistency. It should be creamy yet firm enough to pipe.
WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING RECIPE
This white chocolate frosting recipe is incredibly easy to make, and only uses six ingredients! It's so delicious, you'll never buy frosting again!!
Provided by Chelsey White
Categories Frosting & Fillings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the heavy cream and white chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl. Heat in the microwave on a high power for 1 minute.
- Let the white chocolate / heavy cream mixture sit for 1 minute to allow the heat from the bowl to continue to melt the white chocolate chips.
- Stir until smooth, then set aside to cool for about 10 minutes. If you have any bits of chocolate left unmelted, heat in additional 10 second increments and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a separate large bowl, beat the room temperature butter on a low speed for 30 seconds with a paddle attachment or hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract and salt. Beat on low until combined.
- Pour in the cooled white chocolate and heavy cream mixture, and mix on a low speed.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time.
- Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
- Mix on a low speed until the ingredients are fully incorporated and the desired consistency is reached.
- If the frosting is too thick, add in additional cream, 1 teaspoon at a time. If the frosting is too thin, add in more powdered sugar, a quarter of a cup at a time.
- Stir by hand with a rubber spatula to make the frosting extra smooth at the end, then cover with plastic wrap and set aside until you're ready to use it!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1057 calories, Carbohydrate 124 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 154 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 63 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, SaturatedFat 39 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 200 milligrams sodium, Sugar 122 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 20 grams unsaturated fat
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- Cut/chop the white chocolate into very small pieces, put into a microwave safe bowl and add 4 Tablespoons milk or cream.
- Microwave for 15 seconds let sit for a minute or two, stir and microwave again 15 seconds letting it sit a minute to soften further, stir. Be careful not to over heat the chocolate. The chocolate will continue to melt as it is stirred. Let the chocolate cool down before using.
- Beat the butter until softened and smooth, add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Add the white chocolate and milk mixture. Add vanilla. Add another Tablespoon milk if needed. Beat on medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes and it will become smooth and creamy.
- Makes 5 cups frosting. Makes enough to frost a 2 or 3 layer eight inch cake. If you will be doing a lot of decorative piping, you will need additional frosting.
WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING
Creamy, easy to spread frosting made with white chocolate! Use this white chocolate frosting on cakes, cupcakes and brownies.
Provided by Julie Clark
Number Of Ingredients 4
- **Melt the white chocolate in advance and allow it to come to room temperature. If it is hot when you add it to the whipped butter, it will melt the butter and the texture of the frosting will be off.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the butter for 2 minutes until it is almost white in appearance. Drizzle in the white chocolate, mixing and scraping the bowl as needed as you pour it in.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat the frosting for 2-3 minutes until the frosting is smooth and creamy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328 kcal, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, Cholesterol 46 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Sugar 26 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BEST CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- Stir melted butter and cocoa powder in a bowl until evenly mixed. Add confectioners' sugar and milk; beat until smooth and easily spread. Stir in vanilla extract.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153.9 calories, Carbohydrate 25.6 g, Cholesterol 15.7 mg, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 44 mg, Sugar 23.4 g
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- Combine confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, butter, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix using an electric mixer until blended and creamy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154.4 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Cholesterol 15.8 mg, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 44.5 mg, Sugar 23.4 g
" PERFECT" CHOCOLATE FROSTING
This is now one of my favorite chocolate frostings. I got it from "The Chocolate Cake Mix Doctor" by anne byrn. I have made a few changes to the recipe. Actually, I didn't have the 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips that the original recipe called for. Lennie came to the rescue (thanks!) by figuring out the appropriate amount of semisweet squares to use, which I did have on hand. Now I always make it with the squares instead of the chips. This frosting is very thick, creamy, and fudgy. I usually bake two 9-inch layers, cut them into four layers, and slather this frosting on each and every layer and all over the top and sides--because I like a little cake with my frosting :) Another thanks goes out to leeannr for making me post this recipe. Now she loves it as much as I do.
Provided by taylortwo
Yield 1 cake
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place a large bowl, filled halfway with ice, in the sink (a bowl that is large enough to hold the pot that you will cook the frosting in).
- In a medium size pot over medium low heat, melt chocolate, cream, and butter.
- Stirring constantly, cook the mixture until all of the butter and chocolate melts and thickens.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- DO NOT LET BOIL.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Whisk in the sifted confectioners' sugar until mixture becomes smooth (approximately 1 minute), then put the pot on top of the bowl of ice (be careful to not allow any ice from the larger bowl to get into pot with the chocolate mixture).
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 4-5 minutes until frosting becomes smooth, thick, and fudgy.
- Remove from ice.
- Spread onto cooled cake layers.
- The frosting will thicken as it sets up.
- If the frosting gets too hard to spread, put back on LOW heat and stir constantly until you get the spreading consistency desired.
- ***I have been adding 1 Tbs. of light corn syrup to the initial heavy cream and chocolate mixture to add more glossiness to the frosting.***.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4076.9, Fat 319.2, SaturatedFat 200.3, Cholesterol 651.1, Sodium 1713.8, Carbohydrate 354.7, Fiber 28.9, Sugar 295.3, Protein 26.8
WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- Stir 18 ounces white chocolate in top of double boiler set over barely simmering water until melted and smooth (do not let top pan touch water). Remove from over water; cool to barely lukewarm.
- Using electric mixer, beat 2 1/2 packages cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups butter in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually add melted white chocolate, beating to blend well. Add 1/2 cup liqueur in 4 additions, beating to blend after each. Reserve remaining ingredients for second batch of frosting.
HERSHEY'S PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE FROSTING
This frosting is so delicious, and great for piping on cupcakes or spreading on a cake. It is directly from my Hershey's cookbook, and the same one is currently also on their website. I thought I'd post it here, because sometimes the website ones change.
Provided by Greeny4444
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Melt butter. Stir in cocoa.
- Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency.
- Add a small amount of additional milk, if needed.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Tip: If the frosting is too thin to spread or pipe, you can put it in the refrigerator to thicken for a little bit, take it out, and then stir so it becomes creamy again.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1204.5, Fat 51.5, SaturatedFat 32.4, Cholesterol 127.7, Sodium 434.9, Carbohydrate 198.4, Fiber 9.5, Sugar 176.9, Protein 7.4
More about "perfect white chocolate frosting recipe 345"
PERFECT WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE
3.8/5 (12)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
- Add the white chocolate chips and 1/3 cup of milk to a glass, microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave at 50% in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until the the white chocolate is smooth. Allow to cool.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Stir in melted and cooled white chocolate and then gradually add in confectioner's sugar, about 1 cup at a time. Then add in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, followed by vanilla. Beat on high for about 1 to 3 minutes until the buttercream frosting is smooth, fluffy and will hold a peak.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - MOM LOVES BAKING
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - ELANA'S PANTRY
PERFECT CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM - BROMA BAKERY
PERFECT CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - CHEF IN TRAINING
"PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CHOCOLATE FROSTING | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
FLUFFIEST WHITE CHOCOLATE ICING - SIMPLY SO GOOD
PERFECT WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING PERFECTED - CAKECENTRAL
CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING (6-MINUTE RECIPE)
PERFECT CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM - SUGAR SPUN RUN
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - CAKEWHIZ
WHITE FROSTING RECIPE - RECIPE GIRL
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - VEENA AZMANOV
HOW TO MAKE EASY CHOCOLATE FROSTING (FUDGY & THICK!)
THE BEST CHOCOLATE FROSTING (SUPER CREAMY) - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
FOUR PERFECT CHOCOLATE FROSTINGS - I AM BAKER
EASY CHOCOLATE FROSTING - BAKING A MOMENT
PERFECT CHOCOLATE FROSTING - KING ARTHUR BAKING
CHOCOLATE FROSTING - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM - CHARLOTTE'S LIVELY KITCHEN
PERFECT VANILLA CAKE WITH THE BEST CHOCOLATE FROSTING EVER!
FLUFFY HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE FROSTING - SPEND WITH PENNIES
FLUFFY, CREAMY, PERFECT CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
THE BEST HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE FROSTING YOU’LL EVER TASTE
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM RECIPE - SUGAR & SPARROW
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PERFECT CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - KING ARTHUR BAKING
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
EASY CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - TIDYMOM®
THE BEST CHOCOLATE FROSTING (WITH REAL CHOCOLATE ... - SWEETEST …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - CHOCOLATES & CHAI
THE BEST CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - TWO SISTERS
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM RECIPE - GRACE PARISI | FOOD & WINE
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH VANILLA FROSTING - MODERN HONEY
THE BEST VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - PERFECT FROSTING!
You'll also love