FUDGE MINT ICE CREAM TORTE
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 3 (8-inch) round cake pans with foil; grease bottoms only of foil-lined pans. In large bowl, beat brownie mix, water, oil and eggs 50 strokes with spoon until dry particles are moistened. Spread batter evenly in pans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool 15 minutes. Use foil to lift brownie layers from pans; place on cooling racks. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Place layers in freezer 1 to 2 hours for easier handling.
- Meanwhile, line 2 (8-inch) round cake pans with foil. Scoop and press ice cream evenly into pans, leveling tops. Freeze until firm.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat half-and-half and 30 of the chocolate candies over low heat, stirring constantly, until candies are melted and sauce is smooth. Remove foil from brownie and ice cream layers. Place 1 brownie layer on serving plate; top with 1 ice cream layer. Repeat with remaining brownie and ice cream layers, ending with brownie layer. Spoon sauce over torte. Freeze at least 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut remaining 8 candies in half diagonally; arrange candies on top outer edge of torte.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 160 mg, Sugar 36 g
PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE MINT CREAM CAKE
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 8 or 9 inch round cake pans. In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed. Pour batter into greased and floured pans. Bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine frosting, mint extract and green food color; stir until blended. To assemble cake, spread frosting between cake layers; frost sides and top.
- To decorate with mint trees, unwrap mints. Cut 7 mints in half diagonally. Position triangular mint pieces side by side to create tree shape. Small squares can be cut from remaining mints to form tree trunks. Place a red cinnamon candy at each tree top.
- High altitude: Above 3500 feet - Increase water to 1 cup plus 4 teaspoons and add 1/4 cup flour to cake mix. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes in two 9 inch round cake pans.
- Presentation: The picture has Andes candies cut into triangles and little squares to make christmas trees, with tiny little red candies for stars on top. I think there are six of them on the cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.8, Fat 21.5, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 46.5, Sodium 422.3, Carbohydrate 52.8, Fiber 1, Sugar 36.6, Protein 4.1
More about "pillsbury chocolate mint cream cake recipes"
MINT-CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
Servings 16Total Time 5 hrs 50 minsCategory Dessert
- Heat oven to 350ºF (or 325ºF for dark or nonstick pans). Grease bottoms only of 2 (9-inch) round cake pans; line bottoms with waxed paper. Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, butter and eggs. Spoon evenly into pans.
- Bake as directed on box for 9-inch pans or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling racks. Remove waxed paper. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Line 9-inch round cake pan with foil. Spoon and spread ice cream evenly in pan. Cover with foil; freeze until completely frozen, about 2 hours.
- On serving plate, place 1 cake layer with rounded side down. Remove ice cream from pan; peel off foil. Place on top of cake. Top with remaining cake layer, rounded side up.
CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (12)Category DessertServings 36Total Time 3 hrs 25 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. Make and bake brownie mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, beat all filling ingredients on medium speed until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate about 1 hour before frosting.
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butter and the cream over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes. Pour over filling. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
CREAMY CHOCOLATE-MINT PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (100)Category DessertServings 8Total Time 2 hrs 25 mins
- Heat oven to 400°F. Bake pie crust as directed on package for One-Crust Baked Pie Shell. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, stir together milk and pudding mix; cook as directed on package. Continue cooking over low heat while adding chocolate chips, stirring until melted. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peppermint extract and 1 to 2 drops of the green food color until smooth. Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in shell. Top with chocolate mixture. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set. To color remaining 1 cup whipped topping, in small bowl, stir together whipped topping and remaining 2 drops food color. Garnish pie with whipped topping. Chop mints and sprinkle over whipped topping. Cover and store in refrigerator.
BROWNIE SOUFFLé CAKE WITH MINT CREAM RECIPE - …
4.5/5 (38)Category DessertServings 12Total Time 1 hr 25 mins
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9 or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. In medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave whipping cream on HIGH for 45 to 60 seconds or until warm. Add white chocolate and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract; stir until chocolate is melted. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until well chilled.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, 1/2 to 1 teaspoon mint extract and egg yolks; beat 50 strokes with spoon. In small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually fold into brownie mixture. Pour batter into sprayed pan.
- Bake at 375°F. for 32 to 38 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 30 minutes. (Center will sink slightly.) Carefully remove sides of pan. Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.
- Just before serving, beat chilled mint cream until soft peaks form. Cut cake into wedges; top each wedge with mint cream. Garnish with mint sprigs. Refrigerate leftover mint cream.
MILLENIYUM CHOCOLATE TORTE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (40)Category DessertServings 16Total Time 3 hrs 30 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 10 or 9-inch springform pan. Heat whipping cream in medium saucepan over medium heat until very hot. DO NOT BOIL. Stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Set aside. (Mixture will thicken.)
- In small saucepan, combine coffee granules, butter and water; heat over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally. In large bowl, combine coffee mixture, brownie mix and 1 of the eggs; mix well. Spread batter in greased pan.
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl until light and fluffy. Add remaining egg; beat until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of the chocolate mixture; blend well. Spread evenly over brownie mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350°F. until top springs back when touched lightly in center and surface appears dry. For 10-inch pan, bake 35 to 45 minutes; for 9-inch pan, bake 45 to 55 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Cool 1 1/4 hours or until completely cooled.
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT BUNDT CAKE (NOTHING BUNDT CAKE …
5/5 (16)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 621 per serving
CHOCOLATE-SOUR CREAM CAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (4)Category DessertServings 12Total Time 2 hrs 15 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 (8- or 9-inch) round cake pans with shortening; lightly flour. Line bottom of pans with waxed paper. In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and baking powder; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat remaining cake ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until moistened, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter evenly into pans.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans; place on wire racks. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat frosting ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on high speed until smooth and creamy. Place 1 cake layer, top side down, on serving plate. Spread evenly with about 1/4 of frosting. Top with remaining cake layer, top side up. Spread sides and top of cake with remaining frosting.
THIN MINT CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE • MIDGETMOMMA
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 581 per serving
- Start off by mixing the soft butter and shortening together till nice and creamy on medium speed.
- Slice each cake in half so you end up with four layers of cake. Split the buttercream frosting equally into 2 bowls. Set one aside and use the contents of the first one to build the cake layers.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
Reviews 5Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions in a 9x13 inch pan. Let cake completely cool before frosting.
- Beat together the butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring. Fold in chocolate chips. Frost on top of cake.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt butter and chocolate chips 30 seconds at a time and stir until smooth. Add in peppermint extract. Frost on top of the mint chocolate chip buttercream.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE ...
Servings 16Total Time 6 hrs 10 minsCategory Dessert
CHOCOLATE CHIP CRUMB CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CHOCOLATE MINT COOKIE CAKE PILLSBURY.COM RECIPE
READY MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHOCOLATE MINT RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - PILLSBURY BAKING
CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE PILLSBURY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
PILLSBURY THIN MINT CUPCAKE MIX - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHOCOLATE MINT FROSTING FOR CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
PILLSBURY™ CRèME CAKE BASE MIX 50 LB | GENERAL MILLS ...
PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
ITALIAN CREAM CAKE - PILLSBURY BAKING
6+ PILLSBURY DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE MIX - FOODS SARAHSORIANO
CHRISTMAS CUPCAKE RECIPES PILLSBURY - ALL INFORMATION ...
THIN MINT CUPCAKES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
CREAM CHEESE PEPPERMINT PIE RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ...
CHOCOLATE-SOUR CREAM CAKE RECIPE RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put in a peppermint cake filling?Filling. 1 4 cups powdered sugar. 2 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened. 3 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened. 4 1/4 cup milk. 5 1 teaspoon vanilla. 6 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract. 7 8 to 10 drops green food color.
How to make a mini chocolate cake with mini chocolate chips?Start by combine all of the cake ingredients with an electric mixer. Then use a spatula to fold in the mini chocolate chips. Grease and flour your bundt pan and pour the cake mixture into it. Bake the cake for about 45 minutes and cool completely before frosting!
What is the filling of a mint brownie?Some mint brownie recipes will use crème de menthe in the filling, hence the name “grasshopper brownies.” To keep the booze out of your brownies, like in this chocolate-mint brownies recipe, you can use green food coloring and peppermint extract in the filling.