CARROT AND RAISIN SALAD WITH PINEAPPLE
- Toss raisins, carrots, and pineapple together lightly; set aside.
- Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and sugar and add to the raisin mixture.
- Refrigerate until served.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236.5, Fat 2.4, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 12.1, Sodium 360.5, Carbohydrate 55.6, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 43.8, Protein 3
PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD
With carrots, celery and pineapple, this medley has a crunchy texture and tangy taste, but Ruth Noland of San Jose, California believes one ingredient makes the salad extra special. "Dates add just the right amount of sweetness," she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-7 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, carrots, pineapple, celery and dates. Stir in sour cream until coated. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 166 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 39mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
BAREFOOT CARROT SALAD
- Place the raisins in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to sit for 5 minutes and then drain.
- Fit a food processor with the grating blade. Cut the carrots in half and place in the feed tube so they are lying on their sides. Process in batches. Place the grated carrots in a medium bowl, add the lemon juice and toss.
- For the dressing, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar and salt. Pour the dressing over the carrots and add the pineapple and raisins. Toss together and serve.
CARROT PINEAPPLE CAKE I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Make a well in the center and add sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla. Mix with wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in carrots, coconut, walnuts and pineapple.
- Pour into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Don't panic, the center will sink a little. Allow to cool.
- To make the frosting: Cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the confectioners sugar and beat until creamy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.1 calories, Carbohydrate 37.6 g, Cholesterol 38.6 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 287.7 mg, Sugar 27.5 g
PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD
- Soak raisins in hot water for 30 minutes. Drain and dry.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the raisins, pineapple and carrots.
- Mix together the yogurt, sugar and salt. Add to carrot mixture; mix well, cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204.9 calories, Carbohydrate 49.5 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Fat 0.8 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 152.9 mg, Sugar 39.5 g
PINEAPPLE & COCONUT CARROT SALAD
I enjoyed a salad like this at a tropical-inspired restaurant. I tried to get the staff to give me the recipe but had no luck. So I went home and created my own! I will sometimes drain a can of mandarin orange slices and toss those in as well. -Shirley Turpin, Williams, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, mix first 6 ingredients. Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254 calories, Fat 10g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 83mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (34g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
APPLE, CARROT PINEAPPLE SALAD
- Using a large bowl, grate the carrot on the large side of grater.
- Add pineapple and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- More or less of any of the ingredients can be used to suite your taste.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194, Fat 9.8, SaturatedFat 0.9, Sodium 27.8, Carbohydrate 27.4, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 20.6, Protein 3
CLASSIC CARROT SALAD
Maybe your family has made carrot salad forever, or maybe you've seen it at potlucks, but if you're not familiar with this Southern classic, your inner voice might be screaming, "Raisins don't belong in salad!" But relax: This just might be the only time they do. The soft, sweet raisins complement the crunchy carrots, which are finished with a tangy dressing. Soak the raisins in hot water to give them a different, more plump texture. If you aren't a fan of mayonnaise or yogurt, use 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, and add some chopped fresh parsley. Let the crunchy-sweet flavors roll over your tastebuds as you realize you've made a simple, and delicious, dish in less than 15 minutes.
Provided by Millie Peartree
Categories salads and dressings, vegetables, side dish
Yield 2 to 4 servings (about 4 cups)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, add pineapple, raisins, mayonnaise, honey and orange zest (if using). Mix until combined.
- Add carrots to dressing and fold together all the ingredients using a rubber spatula or tongs.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then serve chilled.
LIME, PINEAPPLE AND CARROT SALAD
For a refreshing and soothing finish to a spicy meal, serve this blend of fresh fruit with lime flavored gelatin.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour boiling water on gelatin in medium bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in cold water and pineapple. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until thickened but not set.
- Lightly brush six 1/2-cup salad molds with vegetable oil. Stir carrot into thickened gelatin; pour into molds. Refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- To unmold salads, dip molds into hot water for 10 seconds. Place salad plate upside down onto each mold; turn plate and mold over, then remove mold. Top salads with mayonnaise.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 40 mg
- Pour boiling water on gelatin in medium glass or plastic bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in cold water, salt and pineapple. Refrigerate 20 to 40 minutes or until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Stir in carrots. Pour into 3-cup mold or 6 individual molds. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until firm; unmold. Garnish with salad greens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 90 mg
More about "pineapple carrot salad recipes"
PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD | EASY SUMMER SALAD RECIPES
GRAMMI'S CARROT PINEAPPLE JELLO SALAD (SUNSHINE SALAD)
5 MINUTE CARROT RAISIN PINEAPPLE SALAD! - NOSHTASTIC
CLASSIC CARROT RAISIN SALAD - DEEP SOUTH DISH
10 BEST CARROT PINEAPPLE SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CARROT RAISIN PINEAPPLE SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CARROT-PINEAPPLE SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 7Calories 103 per serving
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes. Stir in orange juice concentrate and rind. Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Fold carrot, raisins, and pineapple into gelatin mixture. Spoon mixture evenly into 7 (1/2-cup) molds coated with cooking spray. Cover and chill until firm. Unmold onto individual lettuce-lined salad plates.
CREAMY PINEAPPLE, CUCUMBER AND CARROT SALAD - INDIAN RECIPES
CUCUMBER CARROT SALAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD RECIPE | ZERO CALORIE SWEETENER & SUGAR ...
CARROT RAISIN SALAD - IMMACULATE BITES
CARROT SALAD WITH PINEAPPLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD - CARROT SALAD RECIPES
RETRO CARROT-PINEAPPLE SALAD – A COALCRACKER IN THE KITCHEN
CARROT RAISIN SALAD WITH PINEAPPLE
PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CARROT SALAD - THE SEASONED MOM
CARROT PINEAPPLE SALAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
WORLD'S BEST CARROT-RAISIN SALAD RECIPE (WITH PINEAPPLE)
CARROT-PINEAPPLE SLAW RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CARROT AND PINEAPPLE SALAD – A GELATIN RECIPE TEST
CARROT AND PINEAPPLE SALAD RECIPE - RECIPEYUM
CARROT SALAD RECIPE WITH PINEAPPLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
ORANGE PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
CARROT AND PINEAPPLE JELLO SALAD BEST RECIPES
LUBY’S CARROT AND RAISIN SALAD RECIPE - WALLX.NET
CARROT PINEAPPLE SALAD RECIPE
CARROT SALAD RECIPE WITH RAISINS AND PECANS - SALTY SIDE DISH
PINEAPPLE GELATIN SALAD RECIPES
SWEET CARROT RIBBON SALAD WITH PINEAPPLE - MIND OVER MUNCH
CARROT SALAD WITH PINEAPPLE - CARROT SALAD RECIPES
PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD RECIPE | NO CALORIE SWEETENER & SUGAR …
CARROT PINEAPPLE SALAD (DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE) - VEGGIE INSPIRED
PINEAPPLE & CARROT SALAD — A FOR APPETITE
CONGEALED ORANGE PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD - MY WINDOWSILL
CARROT PINEAPPLE SALAD – OUR FAMILIES RECIPES
You'll also love