PINEAPPLE ORANGE CAKE
This is one of my favorite cakes. It's moist and light yet so satisfying. I've been adapting it for years and now it's almost guilt-free. -Pam Sjolund, Columbia, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oranges, egg whites and applesauce on low speed for 2 minutes. Pour into a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. , Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. , In a bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix. Fold in whipped topping just until blended. Spread over cake. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 310mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
Sip this tropical treat in the sun, and dream of your next vacation enjoying Caribbean blue waters and white sandy beaches.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender to scrape sides if necessary, until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 35 mg
CITRUS PINA COLADA
- Combine cream of coconut, pineapple, orange juice, orange zest, lime juice, lime zest, and vanilla extract in a blender; add ice and blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 639.7 calories, Carbohydrate 106.5 g, Fat 25.3 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 20.1 g, Sodium 79.5 mg, Sugar 103.2 g
EASY PINA COLADA PUNCH
Tropical and fun addition to any festive occasion. Easy to make and can sit out in a punch bowl for hours! The frozen pineapple-cherry garnishes will work as ice to keep this cocktail chilled.
Provided by lara
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Lay pineapple slices on a baking sheet and place a maraschino cherry in the center of each one. Add a small amount of water to the center of each pineapple; cover and freeze, 8 hours to overnight.
- Pour pineapple juice, orange juice, cream of coconut, light rum, dark rum, and frozen lemonade concentrate into a clean, 1-gallon container with a lid. Shake punch to combine and pour into a punch bowl. Add the frozen pineapple-cherry garnishes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.1 calories, Carbohydrate 42.6 g, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 12.1 mg, Sugar 33.1 g
-Dotty Egge, Pelican Rapids, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender container, combine first four ingredients. Cover and process on high for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add ice and continue to blend until blended. Serve in a chilled glass. Garnish with an orange slice. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 29mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
ORANGE COLADA FROM THE VIRGIN ISLANDS
Rum combined with pineapple,orange juice and pina colada mix takes you back to the salty seas of the caribbean. If Cruzan orange rum is not in your budget (like mine), use dark rum with 1 tsp. orange zest. A bit sweet, so some of us would like to add another 2 oz. of rum, your call. Entered into my recipe book for ZWT5.
Provided by BakinBaby
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a blender combine; cruzan rum, along with pina colada mix,pineapple juice and orange juice.
- Blend in crushed ice, when processed pour into glasses enjoy!
- Combine 5 ounces orange-pineapple juice, 2 ounces reposado tequila and 1 ounce cream of coconut in a shaker with ice and shake until cold, about 20 seconds. Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
More about "pineapple orange colada recipes"
BA'S BEST PIñA COLADA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.6/5 (50)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 4
- Shake cream of coconut and coconut milk in their cans before measuring. Purée pineapple, cream of coconut, coconut milk, white rum, lime juice, and 3 cups ice (about 15 oz.) in a blender until smooth. Transfer blender cup to freezer and freeze until mixture is thickened (it should be the consistency of a milkshake), 25–35 minutes.
- Blend again until mixture is the perfect slushy frozen drink consistency. Divide among glasses. Top off each with ½ oz. dark rum, if using, and garnish each with a cherry and lime wedge. Do Ahead: Pineapple can be chopped 3 months ahead. Keep frozen.
FRUITY ORANGE PINA COLADA RECIPE » A COUPLE OF SIPS
Cuisine Puerto RicanTotal Time 5 minsCategory RecipesCalories 542 per serving
10 BEST PINEAPPLE ORANGE COCKTAIL RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE PINEAPPLE ORANGE JULIUS - BUDGET BYTES
4.7/5 (15)Total Time 5 minsServings 12Calories 340 per serving
COCKTAIL RECIPE: THE DUPPY SHARE SPICED PIñA COLADA
5/5 (1)Category CocktailsCuisine GlobalTotal Time 5 mins
REFRESHING PIñA COLADA RECIPE (NO ADDED SUGAR!) - FIT ...
4/5 (2)Total Time 5 minsCategory CocktailCalories 355 per serving
30 TROPICAL PINEAPPLE COCKTAIL RECIPES
- Piña Colada. Pineapple teams up with coconut and rum for the unforgettable Piña Colada. This iconic cocktail is super easy when shaken, or you can fire up the blender and add ice for a frozen Piña Colada.
- Bahama Mama. One of the best tropical cocktails to feature pineapple juice is the Bahama mama. This timeless recipe pairs two bold rums with coffee and coconut liqueurs.
- Painkiller. Right up there among the most popular tropical cocktails, there are many recipes for the painkiller. This particular painkiller recipe is simple and familiar.
- Pineapple Mojito. Get out your muddler because it's time to put a pineapple twist on the mojito. Easy, refreshing, and downright delicious, this cocktail has everything that's great about the famous rum cocktail.
- Yaka Hula Hickey Dula. How can you resist mixing up a drink that doubles as a tongue twister? The yaka hula hickey dula recipe is straightforward and absolutely delicious.
- Jungle Bird. The jungle bird is filled with intriguing flavors and gets its name from the fun garnish. The pineapple juice in this recipe plays an equal role with dark rum.
- Blue Hawaiian. A tall and colorful twist on the Piña Colada, it's hard to ignore the allure of a blue Hawaiian. The recipe mixes pineapple juice with blue curaçao and cream of coconut to create a beach-worthy rum cocktail everyone's sure to enjoy.
- Pineapple Tequila. Beyond easy, the pineapple tequila is a recipe you'll turn to time and again. It's a simplified pineapple margarita served on the rocks that requires just three ingredients.
- Algonquin Cocktail. For a whiskey twist, you'll want to mix up the Algonquin cocktail. It's a classic that pairs dry vermouth with pineapple juice, offering your taste buds a sweet-dry profile that's very enjoyable.
- French Martini. A star on the modern martini menu, it's hard to find a cocktail lounge that can't make a French martini. The drink offers a brilliant contrast between a sweet black raspberry liqueur and the tart taste of pineapple, and you can choose between gin or vodka.
17 BEST PINEAPPLE COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD
- Pineapple Screwdriver. What I love about this pineapple screwdriver is how easy it is to make. In a large pitch, combine pineapple juice, orange juice, and vodka.
- Pineapple Margarita. Strawberry margaritas were my favorite rendition of this classic until I took a sip of this recipe. The tanginess of pineapple contrasts the sweetness of the triple sec in the most amazing way.
- Pineapple Mojito. Mojitos are the epitome of refreshing. Add in pineapple and you’ve got a smashing pair! For this, you’ll need some space to work. So use a tall glass like a collins or highball glass.
- Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade. Now, this is what a lazy afternoon porch session is all about. The tartness of the lemon and the fruitiness of the pineapple meld together seamlessly, and they pair impeccably with the smooth, warming quality of bourbon.
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cocktail. If you think pineapple upside-down cakes are good, wait until you try them in liquid form! This adult beverage tastes just like the pineapple dessert.
- Pina Colada in a Pineapple. Nothing screams vacation like a pineapple cocktail in an actual pineapple! If you like pina coladas, grab a fresh pineapple and hollow out the middle.
- Painkiller Cocktail. What’s a painkiller you ask? It’s a cocktail similar to a pina colada that originated in the British Virgin Islands. In pina colada fashion, It uses rum, coconut cream, and pineapple juice.
- Pineapple Martini. There are countless ways to make a martini. However, only this one infuses this classic with the flavors of a tropical paradise. While it may look pinky’s up fancy, this martini couldn’t be easier.
- Pineapple Rum Punch. In just 5 minutes, you can have this rum punch ready for a poolside bash. In a large punch bowl, pour in gold rum, pineapple coconut juice, lime, and ginger ale.
- Classic Pina Colada. Of course, we can’t talk about pineapple cocktails without mentioning a classic pina colada. Invented in Puerto Rico, this recipe is an ode to this cocktails’ roots.
PINA COLADA| PIñA COLADA | PINA COLADA RECIPE - FELICITY PLUS
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory CocktailsCalories 380 per serving
ISLAND DREAMSICLE COCKTAIL # ... - PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsServings 1
PIñA COLADA - WIKIPEDIA
Primary alcohol by volume RumType CocktailStandard garnish Pineapple slice and/or …Served Blended with ice (frozen style)
REFRESHING PIñA COLADA RECIPE (NO ADDED SUGAR!) - CARING ...
ISLAND PINEAPPLE COCONUT JELLO SHOTS - ALL INFORMATION ...
10 BEST PINEAPPLE ORANGE ALCOHOL DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINEAPPLE-ORANGE COLADA | RECIPE | FRAPPE RECIPE, RECIPES ...
ORANGE PINEAPPLE COCONUT WINE - TWISTED WINERY
PINEAPPLE ORANGE COLADA RECIPES
VODKA PIñA COLADA (AKA CHI CHI) COCKTAIL RECIPE | LOVETOKNOW
PINA COLADA CHEESECAKE RECIPE | COLES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #fruit #easy #smoothies #tropical-fruit #pineapple #brunch #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make frozen pineapple and coconut milk mix?Recipe Preparation Place pineapple pieces in a resealable plastic bag, laying them flat. Freeze until solid, at least 3 hours. Shake cream of coconut and coconut milk in their cans before measuring. Purée pineapple, cream of coconut, coconut milk, white rum, lime juice, and 3 cups ice (about 15 oz.) in a blender until smooth.
How to make Pineapple Orange Julius with coconut milk?Pour in one cup of whole milk. Blend until the drink is smooth and frothy. YUM! I wonder what this Pineapple Orange Julius would be like if you used coconut milk instead of dairy milk…
How to make pineapple and coconut ice cream recipe?Recipe Preparation. Place pineapple pieces in a resealable plastic bag, laying them flat. Freeze until solid, at least 3 hours. Shake cream of coconut and coconut milk in their cans before measuring. Purée pineapple, cream of coconut, coconut milk, white rum, lime juice, and 3 cups ice (about 15 oz.) in a blender until smooth.
How do you make a pineapple milkshake at home?Purée pineapple, cream of coconut, coconut milk, white rum, lime juice, and 3 cups ice (about 15 oz.) in a blender until smooth. Transfer blender cup to freezer and freeze until mixture is thickened (it should be the consistency of a milkshake), 25–35 minutes.