TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- Line up the tater tots in a buttered 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and onion and cook, breaking the sausage up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, then sprinkle it over the tater tots.
- In a large bowl, mix the milk, half-and-half, seasoned salt, cayenne, eggs, bell peppers, half of both cheeses and some salt and pepper. Pour over the tots and sausage mixture, then top with the rest of the cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake, covered, for about 25 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is brown and bubbly and the casserole is cooked through, another 20 to 35 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
HERBALICIOUS BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Generously butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Tear the onion rolls into chunks and place them in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the roasted peppers on top, then tear the cream cheese over the peppers. Sprinkle with the mozzarella, then cut the butter into pats and scatter over the top.
- Mix together the milk, pesto, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper and eggs in a large bowl and pour slowly over the top of the dish, making sure to get it all around and into the crevices. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap, then foil. Freeze for up to 2 months.
- To cook from frozen: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the foil and plastic wrap, then re-cover the casserole with the foil. Bake for 45 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking until firm and set, about 10 minutes more. Portion and serve immediately.
- To cook from thawed: The evening before serving, remove the casserole from the freezer and thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove the foil and plastic wrap, then re-cover the casserole with the foil. Bake for 45 minutes, then raise the temperature to 350 degrees F, remove the foil and continue baking until firm and set, 10 to 15 minutes. Portion and serve immediately.
PIONEER WOMAN GREEN CHILE EGG CASSEROLE
- Heat the broiler. Prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Put the Hatch green chile pepper on the foil. Broil the peppers in the oven for 3-4 minutes on each side or until the skin is browned. Remove the peppers from the oven and set them aside.
- Turn the oven temperature down to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to a small skillet, and sauté onion and spinach together on medium to medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk on medium-high speed with an electric mixer until they are light and fluffy. Add the flour (or starch), baking powder, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and cumin.
- Blend the ingredients for about 30 seconds until they are smooth and well combined. Stir in the green chilies (8 oz).
- Cover the bottom of an 8x11 casserole dish with spinach and onion.
- Next, add a few slices of cheese, followed by the egg and green chile batter.
- When cooled, peel the skin off the green hatch chiles and slice them lengthwise, removing the stem. Cover the top of the casserole with tomato slices, sliced roasted Hatch green chiles, and more cheese.
- Bake the casserole for 30-40 minutes. After 30 minutes, check the casserole. Cover the dish and continue to bake for another 5 to 10 minutes if the outside is brown but the inside is not set. Broil the last minute of cooking for crispy edges.
- Take the casserole out of the oven. Top with extra cheese (if desired) and fresh cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127 cal
CHEESY CRUNCHY NOODLE CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the egg noodles until al dente as per the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cottage cheese and sour cream. Add plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Add to the noodles and stir. Add the Cheddar and green onions, then stir.
- Add the contents of the bowl to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and top with the potato chips. Return to the oven and bake until golden, another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions, then serve.
More about "pioneer woman egg casserole recipes"
EASY CASSEROLE RECIPES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
THE PIONEER WOMAN'S BEST BREAKFAST RECIPES - FOOD …
PIONEER WOMAN SAUSAGE EGG CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE FROM PIONEER WOMAN - HOTSALTY
PIONEER WOMAN EGG CASSEROLE – VIEW RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
PIONEER WOMAN HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE
EGG RECIPES FOR DINNER AND BREAKFAST - THE PIONEER WOMAN
HOW TO MAKE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
PIONEER WOMAN'S EGG CUSTARD PIE RECIPE - THE BRILLIANT KITCHEN
HAM AND EGG CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
PIONEER WOMAN GREEN CHILE EGG CASSEROLE - HEALTHIEST FOOD …
OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN - CHEFS & RECIPES
PIONEER WOMAN HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE
PIONEER WOMAN EGG CASSEROLE : VIEW COOKING INGREDIENTS
PIONEER WOMAN EGGPLANT CASSEROLE - CHEFS & RECIPES
PIONEER WOMAN EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
CABBAGE CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN - ALEX BECKER MARKETING
HAM AND EGG CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN - CHEFS & RECIPES
√ JOHN WAYNE CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN - BLOGGER
PIONEER WOMAN EGG BITES – VIEW COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
PIONEER WOMAN BREAKFAST EGG CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
EGGS FLORENTINE CASSEROLE - THEPIONEER-WOMAN.COM
PIONEER WOMAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - GONNA WANT SECONDS
PIONEER WOMAN BISCUITS AND GRAVY CASSEROLE RECIPES
SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - HOW TO MAKE ... - THEPIONEER …
‘THE PIONEER WOMAN’ REE DRUMMOND’S CHEESY CRUNCHY NOODLE …
CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN - CHEFS & RECIPES
PIONEER WOMAN OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
PIONEER WOMAN'S CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - HALF-SCRATCHED
PIONEER WOMAN EGGPLANT CASSEROLE - SOLERANY THE RESTAURANT
BEST COWBOY COOKIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COWBOY COOKIES
EGGS BENEDICT CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
PIONEER WOMAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE MUFFINS : EPISODE +29 …
EGGS BENEDICT CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN : WATCH RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
EGG CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN / GET COOKING VIDEOS
√ PIONEER WOMAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE MUFFINS - BLOGGER
10 PIONEER WOMAN RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, COOKING
PIONEER WOMAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - DIY JOY
EGGS FLORENTINE CASSEROLE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
You'll also love