MOIST PORK CHOPS
- Heat oil on medium high and brown both sides of pork chops.
- Dissolve beef boullion in the 3 cups of hot water and pour over pork.
- Pepper lightly and sprinkle onions over all.
- Cover and lower heat and let simmer for 1 hour. The longer the better.
- Remove chops and keep warm. If you want gravy mix 1 1/2 tbsp flour with 1/4 cup water until there are no lumps. Slowly stir flour mixture into pan and stir until thick. Can be poured over pork chops before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305.7, Fat 22.4, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 75, Sodium 93, Carbohydrate 2.3, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 1, Protein 22.8
JUICY PORK CHOPS
This is he most moist pork chops you will ever have! Even my three boys ages 7 and under eat them all up. It is so easy and actually so healthy. Great served with some rice, noodles or any vegetables.
Provided by Melissa Beau Powell
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large resealable bag, mix together the soy sauce, minced garlic, and pepper. Place the pork chops into the bag, squeeze out most of the air, seal, and marinate for 12 hours in the refrigerator. Turn the bag over about halfway through.
- Preheat the oven's broiler. Place the pork chops onto a broiling pan. Broil for 5 minutes per side, or to your desired doneness. Time will be different depending on the thickness of your chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.5 calories, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 36.2 mg, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 15.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 1827.1 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
MOIST BAKED PORK CHOPS
For perfectly prepared pork chops (preferably bone-in) you must brine them for at least 1 to 2 hours and pick chops that are at least 1/2 to 1-inch thick. The success to this dish is the brine for moistness. There are many brine variations out there for what flavor you are wanting to accomplish but, it is an important part of the overall dish.
Provided by Sahara B
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Combine cold water, salt, peppercorns, and bay leaf for brine in a bowl. Place pork chops in a shallow baking dish and pour the brine over top. Let sit for 1 to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, mustard powder, salt, and pepper for rub in a small mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Remove pork chops from brine, rinse under cold water, and pat dry. Rub pork chops generously on both sides with the seasoning mix. Discard brine.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to the hot skillet. Add pork chops to the hot oil and sear until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn pork chops and place skillet in the preheated oven. Bake until no longer pink in the center, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven, tent with aluminum foil, and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309.2 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 45.3 mg, Fat 14.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 16.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 5980.2 mg, Sugar 27 g
SUPER MOIST PORK CHOPS
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
PORK CHOPS THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST!
Seriously folks, I thought moist pork chops were a myth... until I found this recipe! Cornstarch added to the flour coating is the trick to keeping these puppies moist and tender. This is a recipe from Emeril Lagasse.
Provided by jeniwan
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Season the chops on both sides with 2 tablespoons of the creole seasoning.
- Combine the flour, cornstarch and remaining tablespoon of creole seasoning in a shallow bowl. Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture.
- In a large cast-iron skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over high heat. Add the pork chops in batches and cook until golden brown and medium, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Remove and drain on paper towels. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
More about "pork chops that actually stay moist recipes"
SUPER MOIST PORK CHOPS - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.5/5 (43)Total Time 25 minsServings 4Calories 248 per serving
KEEP PORK CHOPS MOIST - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THE #1 SECRET TO TENDER JUICY PORK CHOPS - THE ESSENCE OF …
EASY MOIST PORK CHOPS DINNER | CAMPBELL SOUP RECIPES
PORK CHOPS THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST! - CHAMPSDIET.COM
JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS …
PORK CHOPS THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST! RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PORK CHOPS THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST! RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PORK CHOPS THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HOW TO GRILL MOIST, TENDER PORK CHOPS - COTTAGE LIFE
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS AND MOIST PORK CHOPS WITHOUT OVERCOOKING
KEEPING PORK CHOPS MOIST RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO KEEP PORK CHOPS MOIST WHEN PAN FRYING | LEAFTV
SUPER MOIST MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS | RECIPELION.COM
PORK CHOPS THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST! | JEKEJOSH | COPY ME THAT
HOW TO KEEP PORK MOIST - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
30 EASY KETO PORK CHOP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HOW TO FRY PORK CHOPS TO TENDER, JUICY PERFECTION (RECIPE + PHOTOS)
EASY RECIPE FOR MOIST BONELESS PORK CHOPS - FOOD NEWS
5 INGREDIENT BAKED PORK CHOPS - I'M A CELIAC
PINEAPPLE PORK CHOPS (EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
PORK CHOPS THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST! RECIPE - FOOD.COM | PORK …
PERFECT THICK CUT PORK CHOPS - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
THE BEST JUICY SKILLET PORK CHOPS - INSPIRED TASTE
PERFECT JUICY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MAPLE BOURBON PORK CHOPS RECIPE - A CEDAR SPOON
RECIPES FOR PORK CHOPS - OLD ENGLISH RECIPES
MOIST BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PORK CHOPS THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO KEEP PORK CHOPS MOIST - COOKEATSHARE - RECIPES
HOW TO COOK TENDER, JUICY PORK CHOPS EVERY TIME | KITCHN
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #pork #easy #dietary #low-sodium #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #pork-chops
How to Make Moist Baked Pork Chops | Dinner Recipes | Allrecipes.com18K views-03:08
How to Make Pork Chops That are ACTUALLY Juicy570 views-02:16
Pork Chops in the OVEN Recipe, Extremely Tender & Juicy |This is a Must Try!!1.5M views-04:08
Easy JUICY Pork Chops on the Stove Top Recipe, Extremely Tender & Juicy93K views-04:50
Juicy Fried Pork Chops Recipe16K views-13:14
How to Make Easy Baked Pork Chops | The Stay At Home Chef722K views-02:53
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork chops in a pan?In a small bowl, mix the flour, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. After 30 minutes, use a paper towel to pat the pork chops dry then rub both sides of the chops with the spice rub. Heat the oil in a medium skillet (with lid) over medium-high heat. As soon as the oil is hot and looks shimmery, add the pork.
What to do with dry pork chops?Slice a large clove of garlic in half. Rub the surface of the chops with the cut side of the garlic before seasoning with salt and pepper. While the pork chops are resting, make a simple pan sauce with the drippings. Why Are My Pork Chops Dry?
How to season pork chops with garlic powder?In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, paprika, salt and black pepper. (If your pork chops is brined, you can omit the salt.) Rub the chops on all sides with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Then rub in the seasoning mixture evenly on all sides.
What makes pork chops tender & moist?Rob Harris/Demand Media. Pork chops are a flavorful cut of meat that are tender and moist, if properly cooked. Pork chops can quickly become dry if cooked the wrong way, because there is no marbling of fat to keep it moist. The key to a moist and juicy pan-fried pork chop is to sear it. Searing locks in the flavor and natural juices.