SAVORY PORK CHOPS
Relates Debbie Terenzini-Wilkerson of Lusby, Maryland, "I love these tender pork chops smothered in a mouthwatering sauce. It's the perfect blend of mustard, soy sauce, ketchup and orange marmalade."-Debbie Terenzini-Wilkerson, Lusby, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large resealable plastic bag; combine the first four ingredients; add pork chops, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. , In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chops in oil on both sides, about 8 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients; pour over chops. Cover and simmer until a thermometer reads 160°, about 20 minutes. Serve sauce with pork.
Nutrition Facts :
EASY PORK CHOPS IN SAVORY MUSTARD SAUCE
This is a quick, easy and very delicious pork chop recipe, I make it quite a lot at my house, the sauce tastes so good, if you are cooking more than four chops,you could double the sauce recipe, this is great served with white rice and a side order of salad....this is a recipe that you will be making over and over.....enjoy!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a skillet brown chops on both sides in oil, about 8 minutes.
- Combine all the mustard sauce ingredients; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chops when serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 850.3, Fat 58.6, SaturatedFat 13.6, Cholesterol 150.1, Sodium 903.7, Carbohydrate 31.3, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 18.1, Protein 50
PORK LOIN CHOPS WITH SIMPLE SAVORY SAUCE
I threw this together in less than 30 minutes. The outcome was raves all around the table. Always trying to come up with ways to cook chicken or pork, I finally made a sauce that my family said was "off the hook". This dish was so easy to make and was well received with my Recipe #223199.
Provided by Vseward Chef-V
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a 4 cup measuring cup, I combined the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic and onion salt with the cumin and cayenne. Mix well to incorporate the sugar.
- In a large reseable bag, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add pork chops one at a time and shake to coat. Set on plate until all have been coated and can be cooked together.
- In a large skillet cook pork in olive oil over medium high heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Pour sauce mixture over the pork and cover once it comes to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Served with Rice Pilaf and a crisp green salad. YUM!
- Hope you enjoy!
SAVORY SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS
I started with the Peking Pork Chops recipe (Thanks, Lynda!) from this site, reviewed the reviews, and made some adjustments of my own to get the precise flavor combination I've been seeking. They're easy to prepare, and everyone I've served has raved that they're fork-tender and flavorful without being overly spicy. Serve over steamed rice (basmati, jasmine, or white).
Provided by FlamingoFanatic
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Arrange pork chops into the bottom of a slow cooker crock.
- Whisk teriyaki sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, chile-garlic sauce, ginger, garlic, shallots, garlic pepper, and kosher salt together in a bowl; pour over the pork chops.
- Cook on High for 1 hour. Switch slow cooker to Low and continue cooking until the pork chops are completely tender, about 3 hours more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301.8 calories, Carbohydrate 19.4 g, Cholesterol 78.7 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 33.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 1651.3 mg, Sugar 17.5 g
PORK LOIN CHOPS WITH GARLIC SAUCE
- Salt and pepper pork.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet.
- Dredge chops in flour.
- Fry on med-hi until browned on both sides.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- To skillet add garlic.
- Cook 1 minute until garlic is soft.
- Add cream, cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 t butter, stir to mix well.
- Serve chops with sauce on top.
PORK CHOPS IN SAVORY MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE
Smother pork chops in a homemade cream sauce with yogurt and fresh mushrooms for a tasty, 30-minute dinner!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with seasoned salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork chops; cook about 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove pork chops from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In measuring cup, mix chicken broth and cornstarch; add to skillet. Heat to boiling. Return pork chops to skillet; spoon some of the sauce over pork. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Stir in yogurt until well blended; cook over low heat just until heated through. Serve with rice or pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470, Carbohydrate 54 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 33 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 950 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
PORK CHOPS IN GARLIC MUSHROOM SAUCE
This recipe is my twist on a fancy restaurant meal we got on Valentine's Day. The recipe has half the amount of garlic than was originally used. Hope everyone else enjoys it just as much as we do. Garnish with fresh parsley, chives, or thyme leaves.
Provided by April Broxton
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Season both sides of pork chops with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 2 tablespoons butter. Sear pork chops until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from the skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until golden and excess moisture evaporates, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and mustard; cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add flour to the skillet, stirring to remove any lumps. Slowly add beef broth, whisking until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring often, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Check for seasoning again.
- Return pork chops to the skillet and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.9 calories, Carbohydrate 3.1 g, Cholesterol 53.9 mg, Fat 13.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 16.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 332.7 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
PORK CHOPS WITH HONEY-GARLIC SAUCE
The sauce on these honey garlic pork chops is so good, I sometimes double it so there's extra for dipping whatever veggie we have on the side. -Michelle Smith, Eldersburg, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork chops over medium heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove; let stand 5 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients; add to pan. Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 249 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 74mg cholesterol, Sodium 342mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
AMAZING PORK CHOPS IN CREAM SAUCE
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and arrange in a single layer in pan. Pan-fry for 2 minutes on each side to brown. Pour in wine, and continue cooking for 6 minutes. Remove chops from pan.
- Pour cream into the skillet, and then add mushrooms. Increase heat to high; cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce reduces and thickens. Return chops to pan to warm before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Cholesterol 105.1 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 24.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.2 g, Sodium 85.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
SAVORY BRINED PORK CHOPS
If you prefer savory pork chops instead of sweet ones, give this recipe a try. It has a good garlic flavor with just a hint of kick from the chile powder. The marinade is designed to brine and marinate the meat at the same time, producing a more tender result. Don't let the cooking time scare you: these are very easy to make, and require very little attention on your part.
Provided by June Brown
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Crack about 1/2 of the peppercorns. Add peppercorns, salt, sugar, garlic, and mustard to boiling water. Mix thoroughly until all dry ingredients are dissolved. Slowly add vinegar, olive oil, and lemon juice until blended. Pour mixture into a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
- Add ice if the brine is hotter thank lukewarm. Add pork chops, cover, and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat olive oil, garlic, pepper, and chile powder in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from the brine and add to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes per side. Flip chops, reduce heat to a simmer, and cover. Cook, checking for doneness every 5 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 10 to 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 506.1 calories, Carbohydrate 18.9 g, Cholesterol 38.6 mg, Fat 41.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 15.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 17128.3 mg, Sugar 15.6 g
SAVORY PORK LOIN
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients (sage, salt, pepper garlic powder) and rub on pork loin or pork chops.
- Roast uncovered for approximately 20 minutes per pound of Pork Loin(cooking time will vary depending on the cut of pork that you use).
- Next, mix the remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil until thickened. (Note: You may also choose to make extra sauce as this sauce is VERY good!).
- Baste the pork with some of the glaze and let cook until the glaze has coated the surface nicely.
- Finally, plate the cut pork loin/pork chops and use remaining glaze to pour over the top and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 593.4, Fat 31.8, SaturatedFat 11, Cholesterol 136.1, Sodium 889.7, Carbohydrate 27.9, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 25.2, Protein 46.2
SAVORY PORK LOIN ROAST
This recipe is one of my family's favorite. The pork always tender and fragrant.-DeEtta Rasmussen, Fort Madison, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings (2 cups gravy).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, herbs and mustard; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Pour water into the pan. , Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 70-90 minutes. Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. , Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onions in butter until tender. Combine gravy mix and broth until smooth; stir into pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in sour cream and horseradish; heat through (do not boil). Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386 calories, Fat 19g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 131mg cholesterol, Sodium 1127mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 43g protein.
More about "pork loin chops with simple savory sauce recipes"
10 BEST SAVORY PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
PORK RECIPES WITH SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
PORK LOIN DINNER RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
8 EXTRA-SAUCY PORK CHOP RECIPES FOR YOUR MEAL PLAN - KITCHN
TOP 50 BONELESS PORK SIRLOIN CHOPS RECIPE RECIPES
SAVORY PORK CHOPS - SIMPLY STACIE
10 BEST PORK LOIN CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST SIMPLE PORK TENDERLOIN SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST SIMPLE PORK LOIN CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS IN A SAVORY PAN SAUCE - THE COZY …
EASY PORK CHOPS WITH SWEET AND SOUR GLAZE - DAMN DELICIOUS
PORK LOIN CHOPS RECIPES OVEN EASY | RECIPES
11 SAUCES FOR PORK TO INSTANTLY UPGRADE ... - SOUTHERN LIVING
PORK SAUCE RECIPE COLLECTION - CRAFT BEERING
EASY AND QUICK SAVORY PORK CHOPS FROM LANA’S COOKING
PORK LOIN STEAKS WITH PINEAPPLE SAUCE RECIPE
6 GREAT SAUCES FOR PORK CHOPS - SAUCE FOR | NEW SELECTION ...
10 BEST BONELESS PORK LOIN CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
OVEN BAKED PORK CHOP SAUCE - BUNNY'S WARM OVEN
COUNTRY STYLE PORK LOIN CHOPS (EASY BAKED PORK WITHOUT BBQ ...
53 EASY PORK RECIPES: SAVORY CHOPS, BRAISES, ROASTS, AND ...
PORK CHOPS IN SAVORY MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
SIMPLE, SAVORY PORK CHOPS - BIGOVEN.COM
EASY PORK CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #healthy #main-dish #pork #american #easy #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #stove-top #dietary #comfort-food #toddler-friendly #meat #pork-chops #pork-loins #taste-mood #savory #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork chops in a pan with sauce?Directions. Pan-fry for 2 minutes on each side to brown. Pour in wine, and continue cooking for 6 minutes. Remove chops from pan. Pour cream into the skillet, and then add mushrooms. Increase heat to high; cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce reduces and thickens. Return chops to pan to warm before serving.
How to cook pork loin chops in the oven?Directions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Season pork chops with salt and pepper, to taste. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Is this a marinade or sauce for pork chops?This is not a marinade, it’s a sauce. The sauce recipe ingredients as show below in the recipe is enough for 2 nice size pork chops. If your making 4 chops double the recipe, if your making 6 chops triple the recipe. The directions are the same for any amount you choose to make.
How to cook pork loin chops in a slow cooker?Directions. Whisk teriyaki sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, chile-garlic sauce, ginger, garlic, shallots, garlic pepper, and kosher salt together in a bowl; pour over the pork chops. Cook on High for 1 hour. Switch slow cooker to Low and continue cooking until the pork chops are completely tender, about 3 hours more.