POT ROAST POT PIES
Leftover pot roast gets a second serving with this spin on a comfort food classic, thanks to this easy recipe and Pillsbury Place 'N Bake refrigerated crescent rounds.
Provided by By Cheri Liefeld
Number Of Ingredients 1
- Heat oven to 350°F. Evenly divide leftover pot roast and vegetables into 4 ramekins. Bake 10 minutes.
- Separate dough into 8 rounds; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Before serving, top each ramekin with 1 crescent round.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
ROAST BEEF POT PIE
Roast Beef Pot Pie is an easy, delicious dinner recipe with leftover beef! Flaky pie crust with savory filling of roast beef, potatoes, veggies, and gravy.
Provided by Sabrina Snyder
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add potatoes to a large pot with water and boil them for 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add butter to skillet along with onions and cook for 4-5 minutes until translucent.
- Whisk in the flour until combined then add the broth and whisk well until smooth.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until thickened.
- Add in the potatoes, mixed vegetables, roast beef, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Line pie plate with pie crust.
- Pour mixture into pie plate (if your plate is shallow and it will overfill stop filling it).
- Cover with seconds pie crust and seal around the edges.
- Cut two small slits into the top of the pie and gently press out any air stuck inside.
- Brush with beaten egg and top with kosher salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes then lower temperature to 325 and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 537 kcal, Carbohydrate 54 g, Protein 24 g, Fat 26 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Cholesterol 81 mg, Sodium 2034 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF POT PIE
Leftover Pot Roast Pot Pie uses the potatoes, carrots and beef to make a delicious beef pot pie for a quick and easy dinner recipe.
Provided by Mallory
Categories Main Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Prepare the pie dough and line the bottom of the pie plate with the bottom crust.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, potatoes, carrots, peas, gravy, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper. Gently fill the crust with the mixture and top with the second crust. Crimp the edges and brush with a beaten egg, if desired.
- Bake at 425 F for 30-35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately.
- ***You can also cook fresh beef and vegetables for the pie instead of using leftovers, but it will take a bit longer.***
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 piece
LEFTOVER STEAK POT PIE WITH VEGETABLES
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a medium saucepan, cook onion in butter until onion is tender.
- Stir in flour and salt and cook, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes.
- Slowly stir in beef broth. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly.
- Add leftover beef, peas, carrots, and parsley; heat through.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more salt if necessary.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Pour beef mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Roll out pastry dough to about 1/2-inch larger than casserole dish top.
- Carefully place pastry over hot beef mixture.
- Cut several slits in the top for steam to escape, turn edge under, and crimp all around.
- Brush lightly with milk.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 738 kcal, Carbohydrate 43 g, Cholesterol 131 mg, Fiber 4 g, Protein 37 g, SaturatedFat 20 g, Sodium 1045 mg, Sugar 5 g, Fat 46 g, ServingSize 6 Servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
POT PIE WITH LEFTOVER POT ROAST AND VEGETABLES
The next time you make a pot roast, put your leftover meat, vegetables, and cooking liquid to good use and whip up this delicious pot pie for dinner the next night.
Provided by Valerie
Categories Main Dishes Beef Pot Roast Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place one pie crust into a pie pan and press into place; prick bottom and sides with a fork. Set the second pie crust aside.
- Bake pie crust in the preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes; it will still be pliable so you can seal it with the top crust later. Remove from the oven and lower temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Whisk in flour to make a roux; cook and whisk until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Whisk in beef broth; continue to cook, whisking constantly, until thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in shredded pot roast, potatoes, carrots, onions, peas, and corn. Pour into the partially baked pie crust and cover with the remaining pie crust. Fold the edges of the top crust under the bottom crust and press edges together to seal. Cut 3 to 4 slits in the top crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 35 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 496.6 calories, Carbohydrate 30.7 g, Cholesterol 63.5 mg, Fat 33.1 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 18.7 g, SaturatedFat 12.2 g, Sodium 613.5 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
VEGGIE POT PIE
A mouthwatering-good vegetable pot pie.
Provided by PATTECAKE
Categories Main Dish Recipes Savory Pie Recipes Vegetarian Pie
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet or saucepan. Cook onions, mushrooms, and garlic in oil for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in carrots, potatoes, and celery. Stir in cauliflower, green beans, and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to a simmer. Cook until vegetables are barely tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch, soy sauce, and 1/4 cup water until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Stir into vegetables, and cook until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Roll out 1/2 of the dough to line an 11x7 inch baking dish. Pour the filling into the pastry lined dish. Roll out remaining dough, arrange over the filling, and seal and flute the edges.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the crust is brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 468.7 calories, Carbohydrate 54.4 g, Fat 25 g, Fiber 7 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 1198.2 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
YUMMIEST BEEF POT PIE
The beef version of Recipe #311172 . This is a great way to use up leftover pot roast or could be made from scratch with a chuck roast or stew meat. Prep time assumes you are using leftover cooked beef. 2 -16 oz cans of drained mixed vegetables can be used instead of frozen mixed vegetables.
Provided by Gabby LSW
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Spread beef pieces over bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan. Spread vegetables over top. Spoon cream of mushroom soup over veggies and spread out. Pour beef broth over this.
- Mix milk, melted butter and bisquick together until fairly smooth (batter will have small lumps but they will break up during cooking). Pour the batter over the other ingredients. It will look like there is too much liquid but it does absorb during cooking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown.
More about "pot pie with leftover pot roast and vegetables recipes"
BEEF AND MUSHROOM POT PIE - MORE THAN GOURMET
RECIPE FOR LEFTOVER POT ROAST : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
RECIPES USING LEFTOVER POT ROAST BEEF
20 BEST LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES - TOP RECIPES
LEFTOVER POT ROAST VEGETABLES RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
KETO RECIPES LEFTOVER POT ROAST - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SHEPHERD'S PIE WITH LEFTOVER POT ROAST - ABOUT A MOM
EASY BEEF POT PIE IS THE BEST WAY TO USE UP LEFTOVER POT …
LEFT OVER ROAST CHICKEN POT PIE - LOVEFOODIES
LEFTOVER POT PIE - TURKEY POT PIE RECIPES
OUR GOOSE IS COOKED: THANKSGIVING-LEFTOVERS POT PIE
WHAT TO MAKE WITH LEFTOVER POT ROAST: 20 AMAZING RECIPES
LEFTOVER TURKEY POT PIE RECIPE - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
HOMESTYLE PORK POT PIE RECIPE USING LEFTOVER PORK
LEFTOVER RUMP ROAST RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEFTOVER PORK ROAST POT PIE - LITTLE SPROUTS LEARNING
10 BEST LEFTOVER POT ROAST VEGETABLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
FAST & EASY BEEF POT PIE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
ROASTED VEGETABLE POT PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEEF POT PIE WITH CHEDDAR BISCUITS - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER: LEFTOVER POT ROAST POT PIES
EASY LEFTOVER TURKEY AND VEGETABLE PIE - EASY PEASY FOODIE
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF, CARROT, AND CREAMY POTATO PIE
CREAMY VEGETARIAN POT PIE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
PORK POT PIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SHEPHERDS PIE FROM LEFTOVER POT ROAST - FRUGAL HAUSFRAU
BEEF POT PIE | CANADIAN LIVING
CHICKEN POT PIE WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES - VIKALINKA
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF PIE - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
RECIPES USING LEFTOVER POT ROAST - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SHEPHERD'S PIE WITH LEFTOVER POT ROAST - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
RECIPE FOR LEFTOVER POT ROAST AND VEGETABLES | DEPORECIPE.CO
LEFTOVER PRIME RIB POT PIE - WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE CUISINE
ROAST PORK POT PIE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
VEGETABLE AND BEEF POT PIE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ROASTED VEG POT PIE - HEALTHY & EASY RECIPES RECIPE - HOUSE
LEFTOVER BEEF RECIPES - BESTAPPLIANCESVC.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love