EASY HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
Hollandaise sauce in a blender.
Provided by K Knox
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbly; do not let brown.
- Combine egg yolks, water, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne in a blender; blend until frothy. With blender running, pour in hot butter in a very thin stream and blend until sauce is thick and emulsified. Promptly pour sauce into a serving bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230.9 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 163.4 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 15.4 g, Sodium 443.3 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
PRACTICALLY NO FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
My Mother in law loves Eggs Benedict, so every couple of months, for a treat, I make it for the whole family. After reading alot of books and having several sauces fall apart, I finally found a formula that sticks the the authentic recipe, but has never fallen apart on me yet.
Provided by RazorbackFan
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- The list of ingredients are what is the basic recipe. Melt the butter ahead of time to cool slightly and use something like a microwave safe measuring cup or bowl, makes it much easier to pour with a handle. In a heavy bottom pan on a low setting, put the 3 egg yolks with the water and fresh lemon juice in pan. Whisk together while heating up. When it starts to get "custardy" (sauce sticks to the back of the spoon and you can start to see the bottom of the pan from whisk strokes), take off heat and start adding the melted butter in a slow stream while whisking until completely incorporated into the egg yolks.
- NOTES: You can use bottled lemon juice, but fresh will make a difference like you never knew! You can multiply for larger groups. I have a good rule of thumb that works for me that for every stick of butter, it will serve generously two people. Also, keep the heat low! If you see the yolks starting to curdle, you have it too high! It does require alot of whisking.
- The reason this works so well is that the basic principal of Hollandaise is to incorporate one stick of butter for every egg yolk. With the extra egg yolk, it never seems to fall apart. I will say this also, I have better results with the flavor of the sauce using one salted and one unsalted sticks of butter.
- Uses are on Eggs Benedict, asparagas, artichokes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.7, Fat 49.1, SaturatedFat 30.2, Cholesterol 246.5, Sodium 410.9, Carbohydrate 0.7, Sugar 0.2, Protein 2.3
CHEF JOHN'S EASY ONE-BOWL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
I tried making hollandaise sauce with cold butter instead of melted butter and all in one bowl. And it worked! The only way this doesn't work is if the heat is up too high, so keep an eye on that.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place egg yolk into a large stainless steel bowl. Whisk in water, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add butter cubes. Place bowl over low heat. Whisk continually until butter melts and mixture gets foamy, about 3 minutes. Continue whisking over low heat until sauce is to your desired thickness, 3 to 5 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 163.5 mg, Fat 25.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 15.4 g, Sodium 85.2 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
NEVER FAIL BLENDER HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
From the best of bridge. This fantastic recipe has changed sunday morning eggs benny from a special occasion treat to a weekly tradition! So easy and as the name states-Never Fail!!!
Provided by happyhousewife
Yield 1 1/4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat butter to a full boil,being careful not to brown.
- Combine all other ingredients in blender.
- With blender on high, slowly pour the butter into the egg mixture in a thin stream until all is added.(through the removable hole on the lid so you don't splash hot butter all over your self :).
- Keeps well in the fridge several days.
- * I have made this with margarine instead of butter, works just fine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1470.5, Fat 160.5, SaturatedFat 98, Cholesterol 921.7, Sodium 1791.5, Carbohydrate 4.5, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 1.9, Protein 9.5
More about "practically no fail hollandaise sauce recipes"
HOLLANDAISE SAUCE (EASY AND NO-FAIL) | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
4.9/5 (227)Calories 249 per servingCategory Sauce
- Melt the butter in a microwave (make sure it's covered as it will splatter) for about 1 minute, until it's hot. Alternatively, you could heat it on the stove.
- Add the egg yolks, lemon juice, dijon, salt and cayenne pepper into a high powered blender and blend for 5 seconds until combined.
- With the blender running on medium high, slowly stream in the hot butter into the mixture until it's emulsified.
EASY NO-FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - WHOLESOME FARMHOUSE …
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 15 minsCategory Breakfast, Side DishCalories 129 per serving
- Use a double boiler or place a bowl over a saucepan with about 1 inch of water in the bottom simmering to do the cooking.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Once separated, whisk the egg yolks slightly.
- Add the whisked eggs, and softened butter to the bowl over the simmering water and whisk until the butter has almost all melted. Add the 1/3 cup of boiling water. (I just heated my water in the microwave for a minute).
- Keep whisking the egg mixture and cook until it reaches a temperature of 160 degrees F. As the mixture continues to cook, the eggs will become frothy and increase in volume, and then thicken.
BEST NO-FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE (FOR EGGS BENEDICT AND MORE)
Reviews 16Category CondimentsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
10 BEST HOLLANDAISE SAUCE WITHOUT EGGS RECIPES - YUMMLY
HOLLANDAISE SAUCE EASY NO FAIL - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
EASY NO FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
NO COOK HOLLANDAISE SAUCE RECIPE – HOLLANDAISE SAUCE EASY NO FAIL
NO FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
HOLLANDAISE SAUCE (EASY AND NO-FAIL) | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL ...
CLASSIC HOLLANDAISE SAUCE FOR ONE IN 1 EASY MINUTE
HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - NO FAIL: #RECIPE - FINDING OUR WAY NOW
HOW TO MAKE EASY HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - TASTE OF HOME
EASY HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - NO BLENDER REQUIRED - PINCH ME, I'M EATING
THE PIONEER WOMAN'S HACK MAKES HOLLANDAISE SAUCE EASY
PERFECT HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - NO RECIPES
BEST AMERICAN RECIPES: PRACTICALLY NO FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
NO FAIL HOMEMADE HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - HUG FOR YOUR BELLY
EASY HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDS! - RECIPE WINNERS
EASY HOLLANDAISE SAUCE RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
ANDREW ZIMMERN'S NO-FAIL METHOD FOR PERFECT HOLLANDAISE
FOOLPROOF HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
HOLLANDAISE SAUCES - RICH CREAMY SAUCE - NO FAIL RECIPES
HOLLANDAISE SAUCE (QUICK, EASY, FOOLPROOF) | RECIPETIN EATS
QUICK IMMERSION BLENDER HOLLANDAISE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
EASY FOOLPROOF HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - LEMON BLOSSOMS
HOLLANDAISE SAUCE (EASY & NO-FAIL) | RECIPE CART
EASY NO-FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - RECIPELION.COM
CLASSIC HOLLANDAISE SAUCE RECIPE BY FENWAY - FOOD NEWS
NO FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
NO-FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE — HALF & HALF MAGAZINE
EASY, NO-FAIL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - HOME SWEET SWEDEN
HOLLANDAISE SAUCE - EASIEST HOMEMADE RECIPE
31 HOLLANDAISE SAUCE RECIPES IDEAS IN 2021 - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make easy hollandaise sauce?How to Make Easy Hollandaise Sauce 1 Step One: Combine Ingredients#N#Combine together the eggs, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small glass jar. A... 2 Step Two: Heat the Butter More ...
Why does hollandaise sauce not fall apart?The reason this works so well is that the basic principal of Hollandaise is to incorporate one stick of butter for every egg yolk. With the extra egg yolk, it never seems to fall apart. I will say this also, I have better results with the flavor of the sauce using one salted and one unsalted sticks of butter.
How much egg do you put in Hollandaise sauce?Hollandaise Sauce Ingredients 1 Egg Yolks – 3 eggs 2 Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon 3 Dijon – 1 teaspoon 4 Salt – 1/4 teaspoon 5 Cayenne Pepper – just a pinch 6 Butter- 1/2 cup of melted butter
Is hollandaise sauce healthy to eat?You can give the sauce a healthy update. Our Test Kitchen experts tested found the best way to make healthy Hollandaise sauce was to cut the amount of butter in the recipe by half and add in a milk and flour mixture. Try it with our tasty Makeover Hollandaise Sauce.