HAM AND PEA PASTA SALAD
Whip up an easy Ham and Pea Pasta Salad for a tasty side! You can't get much easier than 3 ingredients and 10 minutes for this Ham and Pea Pasta Salad.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Prepare Pasta Salad as directed on package, reserving Parmesan pouch.
- Stir in ham and peas.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with reserved Parmesan just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Fat 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 940 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 17 g
PRETTY PASTA SALAD WITH PEAS, PARMESAN AND HAM
This is a wonderful pasta salad which I have been making for at least 15 years. In fact when I first moved to Greece and my mother visited me a year later, one of the first things she asked me was about how to make this recipe. I have made it for buffets and even for my engagement party and it tastes as good as it looks which is saying something! Enjoy.
Provided by joanna_giselle
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water until firm. (I always add a stock cube to the water to improve the flavour-Maggi pasta stock cubes are ideal.).
- Boil or microwave the peas until tender.
- Add drained pasta, peas, parsley and ham in a large bowl and toss well.
- Shake dressing ingredients together in a jam jar and pour over pasta salad.
- Add parmesan cheese and serve.
- Note: This tastes great the next day.
FARFALLE WITH HAM AND PEAS
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium heat, and cook the pasta for about 8 minutes, until tender. Drain, and return to pot over low heat.
- Lightly mix in the ham, peas, and milk, and sprinkle in the pepper and garlic powder. Stir in the Cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, and cook about 5 minutes, until the cheese melts and the mixture is bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442.6 calories, Carbohydrate 49.3 g, Cholesterol 44.9 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 24.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 922.6 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
More about "pretty pasta salad with peas parmesan and ham recipes"
HAM AND PEA PASTA SALAD - OR WHATEVER YOU DO
5/5 (1)Total Time 4 hrs 20 minsCategory Side DishCalories 316 per serving
- Salt your water well, and bring it to a boil. Cook the noodles until they are al dente. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
PASTA SALAD WITH PEAS AND HAM RECIPE - SMART SAVVY LIVING
4.5/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 1Calories 267 per serving
- While pasta cooks, mix together mayo, mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until thoroughly combined into a dressing.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and stir in frozen peas. Rinse with cold water to stop cooking and drain thoroughly. Gently fold the pasta and peas into the dressing mix.
HEALTHY PASTA SALAD WITH HAM AND PEAS - HEALTHY SEASONAL ...
Reviews 13Category SaladCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain thoroughly. Run cold water over the pasta to cool.
- Meanwhile whisk Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, Dijon, salt, dill, tarragon, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked pasta to the Greek yogurt mixture and toss to coat. Add peas, ham, celery and scallions. Toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hours in advance. Stir again before serving.
QUICK AND EASY HAM LEMON ORZO WITH PARMESAN AND PEAS - OH ...
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 25 minsServings 6Calories 368 per serving
- Bring to a boil, cover the skillet with a lid and turn down to a simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the pasta has absorbed the water and is tender.
PRETTY PARTY PASTA SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksCalories 312 per serving
PARMESAN PEA PASTA SALAD - TASTY EVER AFTER
4.9/5 (13)Total Time 15 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 531 per serving
- Boil pasta according to package directions using salted water and until the pasta is al dente. The last 5 minutes of the pasta's cooking time, throw in the green peas. When finished cooking, drain and let cool.
- Place the cooled pasta and peas in a large bowl, add the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined, cover, and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve
PASTA WITH PEAS, HAM AND PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
3.5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsServings 4Calories 434 per serving
CREAMY HAM PASTA WITH PEAS - FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPES, DIY ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main DishCalories 253 per serving
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and onion. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, till onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook one more minute.
- Stir in the flour till all the onions are coated and flour is absorbed. You can add a little more olive oil if you need to.
- Whisk in the milk and continue cooking and stirring till mixture comes to a boil. Boil and stir for at least one minute.
PERFECT BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD WITH HAM AND PEAS - SPICE ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory BBQ, Main Course, Salad, Side Dish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil on high heat. Prepare boxed rotini pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water until the pasta is completely cooled. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- While the rotini is running under the cold water to cool, add the frozen petite peas to a bowl. Cover the peas with water so that the water is just covering the top of the peas. Microwave for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cooled.
- Add diced ham, petite peas, purple onion (sliced/chopped very thinly), light mayonnaise, bacon ranch salad dressing, salt and black pepper. Stir until completely combined. Enjoy!
CREAMY HAM AND PEA SALAD RECIPE WITH COLD PEAS AND CHEDDAR ...
Ratings 7Calories 542 per servingCategory Salad Recipes
COPYCAT RUBY TUESDAY PASTA SALAD - STRESS BAKING
3.9/5 (87)Total Time 30 minsCategory Appetizer, Side DishCalories 547 per serving
HAM AND PEAS PASTA WITH GARLIC PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE
4.9/5 (30)Category EntreeServings 4Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PRETTY PASTA SALAD WITH PEAS, PARMESAN AND HAM RECIPE ...
PEA AND HAM PASTA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
PEAS AND PASTA SALAD BEST RECIPES - TOTO-RECIPE.COM
PASTA SALAD WITH HAM AND PEAS RECIPES
PRETTY PASTA SALAD WITH PEAS PARMESAN AND HAM
30 MINUTE CREAMY HAM AND PEA PASTA RECIPE LEFTOVER HAM ...
PASTA WITH PEAS, HAM AND PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPE
HAM AND PEA PASTA - BEYOND THE CHICKEN COOP
PASTA SALADS WITH PEAS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
"PRETTY PASTA SALAD PEAS, PARMESAN HAM" - RECIPES ON ...
PRETTY PASTA SALAD WITH PEAS, PARMESAN AND HAM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to Cook Pasta with peas and Ham?Method Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in plenty of salted boiling water, and then after 5 minutes add the peas to the pasta water. When the pasta is cooked, drain with the peas. Put the dry pan back on the heat with the cream, ham and Parmesan and warm it through.
Is Parmesan pea pasta salad the perfect vegetarian pasta recipe?Whether you're camping, at a BBQ cookout, or just need a simple and delicious side dish for a family dinner, reach for this Parmesan Pea Pasta Salad. It's the perfect vegetarian pasta recipe too! Parmesan Pea Pasta Salad might be the easiest cold pasta salad recipe in the world. Takes just 15 minutes to make and contains only 4 ingredients!
How do you Cook Pasta with peas and mayonnaise?The last 5 minutes of the pasta's cooking time, throw in the green peas. When finished cooking, drain and let cool. Place the cooled pasta and peas in a large bowl, add the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined, cover, and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve
How do you serve Ham and cheese pea salad?Ham and Pea Salad is best served cold and gives a chance for all the flavors to mingle, making every bite delicious. Stir well before serving. There are so many ways to enjoy this cold pea salad! Pea salad with bacon – everything is better with bacon. Use precooked bacon, chop, and mix right in your ham and cheese pea salad