PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pat the cookie dough into a 9x13 inch baking dish to cover the bottom, and sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon chips. Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly browned, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth with an electric mixer. Beat in the pumpkin until combined, then beat in the eggs until the mixture is smooth. Pour into the baking dish, and return to the oven. Continue baking until the center of the mixture has set, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool the baking dish on a wire rack to room temperature, then refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours. Cut into 18 squares to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 524.1 calories, Carbohydrate 46.1 g, Cholesterol 112.1 mg, Fat 34.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 8.8 g, SaturatedFat 18.7 g, Sodium 382.8 mg, Sugar 34.5 g
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS
This recipe caught my eye and was extremely popular at the annual Christmas party sponsored by our Extension Homemakers. It's a great dessert for fall.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 bars.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. , Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. , Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228 calories, Fat 15g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 52mg cholesterol, Sodium 88mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES
This reicpe comes from Bon Apetite's 50th Anniversary Issue. The recipe looks kinda long, but it's very simple and the results are fabulous. I usually share my desert with folks at work, but not these...I kept them all to myself. Please try them! You won't be dissapointed!
Provided by Mrs Goodall
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 squares
Number Of Ingredients 15
- FOR CRUST:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously butter 9x9x2-inch metal baking pan.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Using on/off turns, blend first 4 ingredients in processor until coarse meal forms.
- Add pecans; using on/off turns process until nuts are chopped.
- Add oats, process using on/off turns until mixture is moistened but not clumping.
- Press 3 1/2 cups crumbs onto bottom of prepared square pan (do not clean processor).
- Transfer remaining crumbs to lined baking sheet.
- Bake crumbs on sheet until golden, stirring once, about 12 minutes.
- Cool crumbs. Bake crust until golden about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven while preparing filling.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- FOR FILLING:.
- Blend all ingredients in same processor unti smooth.
- Spread filling over warm crust;bake until set, dry in center, and beginning to rise at edges, about 20 minutes.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- FOR TOPPING:.
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Spread evernly over hot filling. Bake until topping sets and bubbles at edges, about 5 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on rack. Sprinkle crumbs over topping; gently press into topping.
- Cover;chill until cold, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- *Can be made 2 days ahead.
More about "pumpkin cheesecake crumble squares recipes"
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES - NUTMEG NANNY
Reviews 41Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES - RECIPE GIRL
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory DessertCalories 284 per serving
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.4/5 (36)Servings 16
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMB BARS | SERENA BAKES SIMPLY …
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMB BARS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE BARS | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
APPLE CRUMBLE DESSERT | RECIPES FOR YOU
NILLA-PUMPKIN CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE BARS | RECIPES - MY MILITARY …
PUMPKIN STREUSEL CHEESECAKE SQUARES - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF …
GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SNICKERDOODLE CRUMB BARS
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMB BARS • BAKERITA
PUMPKIN SWIRL CHEESECAKE SQUARES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
PUMPKIN CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE BARS | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMB BARS RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMB BARS - PITCHFORK FOODIE FARMS
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS (GRAIN FREE) - REAL FOOD WITH JESSICA
EAGLE BRAND® | PUMPKIN CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE BARS
ROBINHOOD | PUMPKIN CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE BARS
#time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #desserts #american #fall #holiday-event #winter #cookies-and-brownies #cheesecake #bar-cookies #thanksgiving #seasonal #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Are these pumpkin cheesecake Crumble bars worth it?These pumpkin cheesecake crumble bars are worth eating one more pumpkin recipe, even if you are pumpkin’d out. Promise! There are a whole lot of pumpkin recipes floating around these days but I’m really hoping you aren’t pumpkined out yet because these pumpkin cheesecake crumble bars are worth overdosing on pumpkin for, I promise.
How to bake a pumpkin pie with cream cheese?Directions. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
How long to bake pumpkin pie crumbs?Directions. Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
What is the best recipe to make pumpkin bread?In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.