EASY PUMPKIN PIE BARS
Like pumpkin pie, but so much easier! Made with a graham cracker and toasty pecan crust, these easy creamy pumpkin bars are irresistible.
Provided by Sally
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper with enough overhang on the sides to easily remove the bars from the pan. Set aside.
- Using a food processor, pulse the graham crackers (or crumbs) and pecans together into crumbs. A few larger pieces of nuts is OK. Add the sugar and melted butter and pulse until combined. Press tightly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared baking pan. Pre-bake crust for 12 minutes. Leave oven on.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment (or simply using a whisk) beat/whisk all of the filling ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth. Pour into warm crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the center is no longer jiggly. Remove from the oven, set on a wire rack, and allow to cool completely. Once cool, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 3 days. Remove chilled bars from the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares. Bars are best served chilled.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped pecans, if desired. Cover and store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
PUMPKIN PIE BARS, SIMPLY THE BEST :)
I got this out of the paper over 20 years ago and to this date one of my favorite pumpkin bar recipe's. You can use margarine instead of butter if you prefer.
Provided by faith58
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 20 bars
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease and flour a 13x9 baking pan.
- Remove 1 cup of the cake mix; reserve. In small bowl, lightly beat 1 egg. In large bowl, stir together remaining cake mix, melted butter and the beaten egg.
- Press into prepared pan.
- In large bowl, lightly beat remaining 3 eggs, Stir in the pumpkin, 1/2 cup of the sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk and cinnamon. Pour over cake mixture in pain. To the 1 cup reserved cake mix, add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, walnuts and softened butter; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, Serve warm or cold.
EASY PUMPKIN PIE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Whisk sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves together in a separate bowl. Stir sugar mixture and pumpkin into eggs until completely incorporated.
- Gradually stir evaporated milk into pumpkin mixture. Add 1 cup yellow cake mix to the pumpkin mixture and stir to remove any lumps. Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining yellow cake mix over the top and drizzle butter over the cake mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 1 hour. Cool to room temperature and cut into bars. Top with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504 calories, Carbohydrate 69.2 g, Cholesterol 99.5 mg, Fat 22.7 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.8 g, Sodium 736.3 mg, Sugar 53 g
PUMPKIN PIE BARS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: premade pie crust, Kroger 100% Pure Pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, kosher salt, pecan
Provided by Kroger
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare an 9x9-inch square baking pan. Spray with cooking spray and then line with parchment, so the excess parchment hangs over the two sides.
- Press the crust down into the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Bake crust for 8 minutes, until edges begin to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Filling: Whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Pour onto crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, evenly sprinkle on the chopped pecans, and return the pan to the oven. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until filling is set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Slice and serve!
More about "pumpkin pie bars simply the best recipes"
PUMPKIN PIE BARS (WITH SHORTBREAD CRUST!) - THE CHUNKY …
Ratings 30Calories 254 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line a 9x13" baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour and 1/4 cup sugar. Add cubes of butter and cut into the flour mixture using a pastry cutter or two forks. This can also be done in a food processor by pulsing until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- Press crust into the prepared baking dish in an even layer and set aside. To a large mixing bowl, add pumpkin, eggs, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 cups of sugar. Whisk or beat together. Add evaporated milk and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture over crust in prepared pan and bake at 425 F degrees for 15 minutes. Leave the pan in the oven and reduce oven temperature to 350 and continue baking another 50-55 minutes, until filling is set.
PUMPKIN PIE BARS RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
4.9/5 (31)Total Time 38 minsCategory DessertCalories 145 per serving
- Prepare the 8" square pan by greasing the sides and the bottom. Line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
PUMPKIN BARS - PREPPY KITCHEN
PUMPKIN PIE BARS - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
LIBBY'S PUMPKIN PIE BARS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY PUMPKIN PIE BARS | RECIPE | PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE EASY ...
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS | MOM ON TIMEOUT
BEST PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE BARS (EASY RECIPE) - COOKIN ...
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS I'VE EVER HAD - SALLY'S BAKING …
PUMPKIN PIE BARS - THE SPRUCE EATS - MAKE YOUR BEST MEAL
PUMPKIN PIE BARS - JO COOKS
THESE SHARE-WORTHY PUMPKIN PIE BARS ARE EASIER THAN …
THE BEST PUMPKIN CAKE BARS - THE COUNTRY COOK
EASY PUMPKIN PIE BARS - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS - EASY RECIPE! | THE NOVICE CHEF
BEST SKINNY PUMPKIN PIE BARS RECIPE | SKINNY PUMPKIN PIE BARS
EASY PUMPKIN PIE BARS - SOME THE WISER
EASY PUMPKIN PIE BARS - 8 INGREDIENTS WITH YELLOW CAKE MIX!
PUMPKIN PIE BARS WITH PECAN CRUMBLE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
PUMPKIN PIE BARS - THE MINDFUL HAPA
CREAMY PUMPKIN PIE BARS - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
BEST PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY PUMPKIN PIE ...
THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE BARS - EVERYDAY EILEEN
PUMPKIN PIE BARS (WITH SHORTBREAD CRUST) - RECIPES WITH A ...
THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE BARS WITH STREUSEL - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
CREAMY PUMPKIN PIE BARS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE BARS (EASY) - NATA KNOWS BEST
BEST PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
EASY PUMPKIN PIE BARS (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
PUMPKIN PIE BARS WITH AN EASY SHORTBREAD CRUST! - KEY TO ...
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
BEST PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE BARS (EASY RECIPE) – WE SERVE ...
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS I’VE EVER HAD RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
PUMPKIN PIE BARS RECIPE EASY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PUMPKIN PIE BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RECIPE FOR EASY PUMPKIN BARS - THERESCIPES.INFO
HEALTHY PUMPKIN PIE BARS - ALL THE HEALTHY THINGS
PUMPKIN PIE DESSERT RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
PUMPKIN PIE BARS - RECIPES, FAMILY FUN & LIFESTYLE TIPS
PUMPKIN PIE BARS: EASY 15 MIN PREP TIME - CHOPNOTCH
PUMPKIN PIE BARS RECIPE - EASY VERSION OF PIE! - PIP AND EBBY
PUMPKIN PIE BARS TASTY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PUMPKIN PIE BARS (WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS!) « CLEAN & DELICIOUS
You'll also love