QUICK AND SIMPLE RAVIOLI SOUP
This soup is so easy and yet everyone loves it, even kids. It also is a nice change because it has no meat. I like to double this, add one extra can of broth and a little dried veggie soup mix to it...we also LOVE garlic so I use more than stated.
Provided by startnover
Categories Clear Soup
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place first 4 ingredients in a pan,bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
- Slice squash in 1/2 lengthwise and then slice thinly widthwise.
- Add ravioli and squash and cook till ravioli is done.
- Garnish with Parmesan.
QUICK AND EASY RAVIOLI SOUP
- In a Dutch oven, brown ground beef; drain.
- Add all ingredients, except for the Paremesan cheese and ravioli.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and add to soup.
- ~NOTE~I normally use the cheese filled ravioli because that is the kid's favorite.
- But you can use a different type of filling to satisfy your taste, such as roasted chicken or Italian sausage filled ravioli.
SHORTCUT 'HOMEMADE' RAVIOLI
- Place the ricotta, Parmesan, oregano, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Whisk together the egg with a tablespoon of water in a separate small bowl and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Lay out a few wonton wrappers at a time. Place 1/2 teaspoon of the filling into the center of each one. Then, working one piece at a time, dab your finger in the egg wash mixture and run it along the edge of a wrapper, then lay a second wrapper on top, lining up the edges as much as possible and gently pressing out any air bubbles. Set aside while you work on the rest.
- Drop a few ravioli at a time into the boiling water (you will cook them in batches to allow for plenty of room). Stir gently with a spoon so they do not stick together. Let cook until they float to the top, about 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to a platter. Cook the remaining ravioli in the same manner.
- Spoon a little marinara sauce on each plate and lay 4 to 6 ravioli on top. Spoon more marinara sauce over the ravioli, then spoon over some small dots of pesto. Garnish with the fresh basil leaves and serve.
Ravioli in chicken broth. A great way to use up any extra veggies or leftover meats hanging around in the fridge. Use any kind of ravioli you like. Oyster sauce can substitute for soy sauce.
Provided by RAFTERMANIA
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large saucepan, bring water and bouillon cube to a boil. Place ravioli in the pot, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix in spinach, mushrooms, carrot, frozen peas and carrots, olive oil, and soy sauce; cook for 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319 calories, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 45.1 mg, Fat 11.9 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 14.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 517.3 mg, Sugar 3 g
QUICK RAVIOLI & SPINACH SOUP
I love my Italian American traditions, but I never had time to make a classic Italian wedding soup. So I created this shortcut version with ravioli. -Cynthia Bent, Newark, Delaware
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, onion powder and pepper; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and chicken during the last 3 minutes of cooking. If desired, serve with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 91mg cholesterol, Sodium 1638mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
RAVIOLI SUPPER SOUP
Family-favorite ravioli noodles from Hamburger Helper® dinner mix star in a beefy soup that makes for a hearty meal.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook beef in Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir in hot water, uncooked Pasta, Sauce Mix, frozen vegetables, onion, garlic and tomatoes. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender (sauce will thicken as it stands). Remove from heat; stir in cottage cheese and Topping Mix (dry). Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1120 mg
More about "quick and easy ravioli soup recipes"
QUICK AND EASY CHEESE RAVIOLI SOUP - HOW SWEET EATS
5/5 (28)Category SoupCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Heat the olive oil in a stock pot or saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the onion and garlic with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until the onions soften and are translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the basil, oregano and tomato paste. Cook, stirring the mixture, until the tomato paste deepens in color a bit. This sort of caramelizes the paste and adds a depth of flavor that is wonderful! Deglaze the pan with the tablespoon of dry sherry.
- Add in the stock and stir. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce it to a simmer. Add in the ravioli and cook for the recommended time - usually around 5 minutes or so for frozen. A bit less time for fresh ravioli.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese. Serve the soup immediately and top with extra parmesan and fresh parsley!
EASY ONE-POT RAVIOLI SOUP - FEELGOODFOODIE
Ratings 19Category SoupCuisine American, ItalianTotal Time 30 mins
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the ground beef with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until browned, breaking it up as it cooks with a wooden spoon for 4-5 minutes
- Add the chopped onions and garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions soften and become fragrant.
- Add the fresh basil, tomato paste, chopped tomatoes and water and mix to combine. Bring to a boil. Then. reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the ravioli and cook for 5-8 minutes, until the past is tender. Add more water if the pasta absorbs too much of the liquid.
17 EASY PASTA SOUP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
BAKED RAVIOLI | RECIPELION.COM
EASY RAVIOLI LASAGNA SOUP RECIPE | A FAMILY FAVORITE SOUP!
QUICK AND EASY RAVIOLI SOUP. | RECIPE | RAVIOLI SOUP, RECIPES, HOW ...
CREAMY RAVIOLI SOUP – PASS THE CHALLAH
BEST RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE RAVIOLI SOUP—DELISH.COM
EASY HOMEMADE RAVIOLI - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
CREAMY TUSCAN RAVIOLI SOUP — LET'S DISH RECIPES
10 BEST RECIPES THAT START WITH FROZEN RAVIOLI | ALLRECIPES
30-MINUTE RAVIOLI RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
RAVIOLI SOUP - SIMPLE HEALTHY KITCHEN
CREAMY RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER IDEAS
CREAMY TOMATO RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE (VEGAN, GF) - THE HERBEEVORE
RAVIOLI & VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
QUICK AND EASY RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
EASY RAVIOLI SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY TOMATO RAVIOLI SOUP - FRUGAL HAUSFRAU
QUICK AND EASY RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
QUICK AND EASY RAVIOLI SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAMY RAVIOLI SOUP - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
5 INGREDIENT RAVIOLI SOUP - BIG BEAR'S WIFE
EASY WEEKNIGHT RAVIOLI (IN 30 MINUTES!) — SALT AND SEASON
EASY CROCK POT RAVIOLI SOUP - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
RAVIOLI SOUP (SOPA DE RAVIóLI) - EASY AND DELISH
SOUP WITH RAVIOLI RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE - RAVIOLI IN A GROUND BEEF AND TOMATO SOUP
CREAMY CHEESE RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER IDEA
EASY RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE - THIS GAL COOKS
QUICK AND EASY RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RAVIOLI …
QUICK AND SIMPLE RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
EASY RAVIOLI RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
QUICK AND EASY TORTELLINI OR RAVIOLI SOUP - VANILLAQUEEN
BAKED RAVIOLI | BREAD N SOUP
ONE-POT CREAMY TUSCAN RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #soups-stews #beef #pasta #kid-friendly #stove-top #dietary #inexpensive #ground-beef #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #ravioli-tortellini #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long does it take to cook ravioli in soup?Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until ravioli is tender. Stir in spinach; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
What do you put in ravioli soup?A creamy tomato based broth is loaded with cheesy ravioli, fresh spinach and Italian sausage in this hearty, crowd-pleasing soup the whole family will love. In a large stock pot, brown sausage until no longer pink. Drain grease, if needed. Add onion and garlic and cook until soft, 3-5 minutes longer. Stir in basil and oregano.
How to cook ravioli in a crock pot?In a large pot over medium heat, heat olive oil and cook garlic, onions, and carrots until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Add celery and tomato paste, season with salt and pepper and cook 1 more minute. Add broth and 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil. Add ravioli and cook according to package directions.
How to cook ravioli lasagna soup?This Ravioli Lasagna Soup is quick to prepare and such a fun weeknight meal for the whole family. Serve with garlic bread and a side salad. Place oil in large pot over medium heat. When hot, add onions, stirring until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for one minute. Add ground sausage, breaking up with spoon, stirring to brown.