EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE
All the flavor of a classic reuben sandwich in one comforting casserole! Layers of corned beef, sauerkraut, rye bread and dressing make this one cheesy meal you will love.
Provided by Kellie
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Coat a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the bread in a large bowl and pour the butter over top. Toss to coat.
- Arrange half the bread in an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Layer 1/2 the corned beef on top of the bread and top with an even layer of the sauerkraut.
- Pour the dressing over the sauerkraut and spread to coat. Top with the remaining corned beef.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the cheese over the corned beef and top with the remaining bread cubes.
- Cover the casserole with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 555 kcal, Carbohydrate 43 g, Protein 23 g, Fat 32 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Cholesterol 77 mg, Sodium 1815 mg, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving
TRADITIONAL REUBEN CASSEROLE
This recipe was given to us by my husband's aunt. It has the same ingredients as a Reuben sandwich. If you love Reubens you should love this!
Provided by AVEYED
Categories Main Dish Recipes Beef Corned Beef Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the thousand island dressing, sour cream, and onion.
- Arrange the dark and light rye bread cubes in the bottom of the prepared baking dish, reserving about 1/2 cup each for topping. Layer the bread with sauerkraut and corned beef. Spread the dressing mixture over the corned beef. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese, top with remaining bread cubes, and drizzle with margarine.
- Cover, and bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, and continue baking 10 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 637.7 calories, Carbohydrate 28.2 g, Cholesterol 114.6 mg, Fat 44.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 32.8 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 1545 mg, Sugar 9 g
Layers of sauerkraut, corned beef, Swiss cheese, rye bread crumbs, and Russian-style salad dressing make up this casserole version of the deli sandwich .
Provided by JAMON0126
Categories World Cuisine Recipes European Eastern European Polish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread sauerkraut evenly over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips over sauerkraut. Pour dressing over all.
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish, sprayed side down. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449.8 calories, Carbohydrate 30.8 g, Cholesterol 82.3 mg, Fat 24.3 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 28.2 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 2078.4 mg, Sugar 9.5 g
CREAMY REUBEN CASSEROLE
This Reuben casserole dish is great to serve for St. Patrick's Day - or any time. It features corned beef, sauerkraut and other ingredients that make Reuben sandwiches so popular. It's always well received at a potluck. -Margery Bryan, Royal City, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sauerkraut, corned beef, sour cream, onion and garlic. , Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bread cubes; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, until heated through and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 435 calories, Fat 34g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 89mg cholesterol, Sodium 1274mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
MOST AMAZING REUBEN CASSEROLE
If you like Reubens, your going to LOVE each rich, buttery, creamy bite of this dish! My mother used to make this, it's pretty quick and easy and the end reward is wonderful!!
Provided by spreadnjoy
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 9x13 casserole, 9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Layer half the bread cubes in the bottom of a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix the sour cream and onion together.
- Layer sauerkraut, crumbled corned beef, sour cream mixture, and cheeses over the bread.
- Spread remaining bread cubes over top.
- Drizzle with melted butter
- Bake 350 for 30 minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520, Fat 39, SaturatedFat 21.8, Cholesterol 125.2, Sodium 1244.7, Carbohydrate 19.8, Fiber 3, Sugar 2.9, Protein 23.1
REUBEN CASSEROLE FOR 2
If you like sauerkraut and want that reuben taste in a quick and easy casserole give this a try. From Taste of Home.
Provided by Martini Guy
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the sauerkraut in an ungreased 3-cup baking dish.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Layer with the tomato wedges, salad dressing, corned beef and Swiss cheese.
- Toss the bread cubes and the butter and sprinkle cubes over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.7, Fat 26.5, SaturatedFat 12.4, Cholesterol 74.9, Sodium 1357.8, Carbohydrate 10.2, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 5.9, Protein 10.6
More about "quick easy reuben casserole recipes"
EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
Servings 6Total Time 30 minsCategory Casserole, Main CourseCalories 406 per serving
- Put drained sauerkraut loosely in a 10 inch dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE – A GREAT RECIPE FOR LEFTOVER CORNED BEEF
Category Main DishesCalories 412 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
10 BEST REUBEN CASSEROLE WITH RYE BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
INSTANT POT REUBEN CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
QUICK REUBEN CASSEROLE PHOTOS RECIPE
QUICK REUBEN CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
5-INGREDIENT DUMP-AND-BAKE REUBEN CASSEROLE - THE …
EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
QUICK RYE BREAD REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - HEART HOOK HOME
REUBEN CASSEROLE - GARY'S QUICKSTEAK
EASY WEEKNIGHT REUBEN CASSEROLE - THIS CELEBRATED LIFE
LOADED BAKED POTATO CHICKEN CASSEROLE · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
EASY GROUND BEEF RECIPE FOR NACHO CASSEROLE IS A WEEKNIGHT WINNER
REUBEN SANDWICH CASSEROLE WITH CORNED BEEF AND SAUERKRAUT
EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
RAPID REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
QUICK EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
QUICK AND EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
30 QUICK CASSEROLE RECIPES THAT WILL SAVE DINNER TONIGHT
EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE - CUTCO
LAYER AND BAKE REUBEN CASSEROLE - FEAST AND FARM
REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
QUICK REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE
REUBEN CASSEROLE WITH POTATOES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
REUBEN CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
QUICK RYE BREAD REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | RECIPE | REUBEN …
REUBEN CASSEROLE | MYRECIPES
OPEN-FACED REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
REUBEN CASSEROLE - EMILY BITES
REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
REUBEN CASSEROLE IS THE FAST AND EASY WAY TO SATISFY YOUR …
REUBEN CASSEROLE - COPYKAT RECIPES
REUBEN CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST REUBEN SANDWICH CASSEROLE - FEELS LIKE …
REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE [VIDEO] IN 2022 | DINNER RECIPES, EASY …
BAKED REUBEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love