FRESH RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE
Stir berries into coffee cake for a burst of freshness in the morning. The glaze adds a little sweetness.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9- or 8-inch square pan with baking spray with flour.
- In medium bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter, the milk, vanilla and egg with spoon. Stir in flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt just until flour is moistened. Fold in raspberries. Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over warm coffee cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 42 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 340 mg, Sugar 19 g, TransFat 0 g
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE
This is a wonderful alternative to those standard cinnamon-walnut-streusel coffee cake recipes. It's perfect for a brunch or a special family gathering. Prepping the batter in a food processor makes it quick and easy to assemble. You can substitute different preserves - apricot, cherry and blueberry all work well.
Provided by springfield70
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, and butter in a food processor; pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1 cup of mixture from food processor and set aside. To remaining mixture in processor add baking soda, baking powder, salt, sour cream, almond extract, and 1 egg; process until batter is just combined and smooth. Spread batter evenly into bottom and 2 inches up sides of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 egg together in a bowl until smooth; pour into batter-lined pan and spread evenly. Spread raspberry preserves carefully over cheese filling.
- Stir reserved crumb mixture and sliced almonds together in a small bowl; sprinkle over the layer of raspberry preserves.
- Bake in preheated oven until filling is set and crust is deep golden brown, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before removing side of pan. Chill completely before serving, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 419.4 calories, Carbohydrate 45.7 g, Cholesterol 88.4 mg, Fat 24.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 13.7 g, Sodium 197.8 mg, Sugar 25.4 g
RASPBERRY STREUSEL COFFEE CAKE
One of my mother's friends used to bring this over at the holidays, and it never lasted long. With tangy raspberry filling, tender cake and crunchy topping, it has become a favorite at our house. -Amy Mitchell, Sabetha, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 23
- In a large saucepan, cook raspberries and water over medium heat 5 minutes. Add lemon juice. Combine sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool., Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in eggs, sour cream and vanilla (batter will be stiff). , Spread half into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread raspberry filling over batter; spoon remaining batter over filling. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top. , Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462 calories, Fat 20g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 75mg cholesterol, Sodium 265mg sodium, Carbohydrate 65g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
DANISH COFFEE CAKE
My mother gave me this recipe when I was a teenager - it's something I treasure as a childhood memory. She made this tender, flaky pastry as part of a special breakfast on Sundays or holidays. I often bring these easy-to-fix pastries to ladies' meetings. They can't believe how good they taste with relatively few ingredients. -Lee Deneau, Lansing, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 coffee cakes (6 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place 1 cup flour in a large bowl, cut 1/2 cup butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons water; toss with a fork until mixture forms a ball. Divide into thirds. On a floured surface, roll each portion into a 9-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Place on greased baking sheets; set aside. , In a saucepan, bring salt and remaining butter and water to a boil. Add remaining flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. , Spread over the dough. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks., For icing, combine the butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough water to achieve desired consistency. Spread over warm coffee cakes. Sprinkle with walnuts. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 14g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 66mg cholesterol, Sodium 159mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE
Big, crunchy nuggets of brown sugar streusel sit on top of a buttery, raspberry-studded cake making it the perfect slice for a cup of coffee.
Provided by Samantha S.
Yield 1 cake, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Prepare the streusel: I a medium bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup of the flour, 2/3 cup of the brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
- Drizzle the 5 tablespoons of melted butter over the flour mixture and use a fork to distribute it evenly. Add the almonds and toss to combine. Squeeze the mixture into large clumps. Add 3/4 cup raspberries.
- Prepare the cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish and line it with parchment paper with a 2-inch overhang on two sides. In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 1/2 cups flour, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining 10 tablespoons butter with the granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg and the vanilla.
- Add half of the flour mixture and beat to combine. Beat in the buttermilk. Then beat in the remaining flour mixture. Fold in the remaining 1 cup raspberries.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and smooth the top. Top with the crumb mixture. Bake the cake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Transfer the cake to a rack to cool completely. Use the parchment overhang to lift the cake out of the pan and transfer it to a cutting board or serving plate. Cut into 16 pieces to serve.
FRESH BERRY COFFEECAKE
You can use either fresh raspberries or fresh blackberries for this tender and delicious coffee cake. I prefer to toast my pecans in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes to really bring out their flavor.
Provided by MECHELLE
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 10 inch Bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together raspberries and brown sugar; set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together flour sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a third bowl, cream together sour cream, butter and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in flour mixture just until moist.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of berries and 1 cup pecans in pan, pour in half of the batter. Pour on the remaining berries and remaining cup of pecans. Spread the remaining batter over the berries.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the cake comes out clean. While cake bakes, mix the frosting. In a small bowl, stir together 2 teaspoons milk, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar. Remove cake from pan and let cool 20 minutes before frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389.2 calories, Carbohydrate 44.6 g, Cholesterol 49.6 mg, Fat 22.1 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 182.4 mg, Sugar 24.5 g
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE
This is one of my favorite coffeecakes. It is pretty and it taste wonderful! Warm the jam slightly and it will spread easier. Using the sour cream and milk mixture makes it even more tender.
Provided by Marg CaymanDesigns
Yield 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar. Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of crumbs.
- To remaining crumb mixture, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, sour cream, almond extract, and 1 egg. Blend well.
- Spread batter over bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of greased and floured 9 inch springform pan. Batter should be about 1/4 inch thick on sides.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 egg. Blend well.
- Pour in batter lined pan.
- Spoon jam over cream cheese mixture. In a small bowl, combine reserved crumbs and sliced almonds. Sprinkle over jam.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 635.5, Fat 34.2, SaturatedFat 19.4, Cholesterol 134.7, Sodium 462.8, Carbohydrate 75.1, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 41.5, Protein 8.2
More about "raspberry danish coffee cake recipes"
DANISH CHEESE COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
25 RASPBERRY DANISH IDEAS | YUMMY FOOD, DELICIOUS DESSERTS, …
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE - JUST A TASTE
RASPBERRY TWIST BREAD - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
RASPBERRY-CREAM CHEESE CANDY CANE CRESCENT DANISH RECIPE
EASY DANISH COFFEE CAKE (KRINGLE) - COOKIES AND CUPS
RASPBERRY DANISH PASTRY - FLYPEACHPIE
ICED RASPBERRY PASTRY BRAID - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE - JUST SO TASTY
ENTENMANN'S RASPBERRY DANISH RECIPE | SALT AND VANILLA
JOANNE FLUKE'S RECIPE FROM RASPBERRY DANISH MURDER
DANISH COFFEE CAKE RING RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE - RECIPE GIRL
RASPBERRY DANISH COFFEE CAKE | PART DANISH, PART COFFEE CAKE!
CALIFORNIA LAUREL: BRAIDED DANISH COFFEE CAKE - BLOGGER
RASPBERRY DANISH COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - YOUTHLIGHT.ORG
DELIGHTFUL REPAST: RASPBERRY DANISH BRAID - COFFEECAKE
RASPBERRY DANISH COFFEE CAKE
YOU CAN MAKE AN ENTENMANN'S DANISH AT HOME (AND YOU'LL NEVER …
RASPBERRY DANISH COFFEE CAKE | THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
DANISH DESSERT RASPBERRY SHORTCAKE - REAL LIFE DINNER
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE DANISH - LET THE BAKING BEGIN!
RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
EASY RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE - FROM A CHEF'S KITCHEN
RASPBERRY DANISH IN 2021 | RASPBERRY DANISH RECIPE, COFFEE CAKE, …
ROLLED RASPBERRY CAKE • A TRADITIONAL DANISH CAKE • OH HAPPY DANE
RASPBERRY ALMOND COFFEE CAKE - O&H DANISH BAKERY OF RACINE …
RASPBERRY SOUR CREAM COFFEE CAKE - JUST A TASTE
RASPBERRY DANISH - SIMPLY MADE RECIPES
RASPBERRY CHEESE DANISH RECIPE
EASY RASPBERRY CHEESE DANISH RECIPE - SIMPLY HOME COOKED
RASPBERRY DANISH TWIST - THEKITCHENSINKBLOG.COM
RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - THE REBEL CHICK
CREAM CHEESE RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE - I WASH YOU DRY
RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE: A SUBTLE YET SWEET RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE
RASPBERRY DANISH COFFEE CAKE | COFFEE CAKE, BREAKFAST COFFEE CAKE ...
CAPPERS FARMER | RASPBERRY DANISH RECIPE, COFFEE CAKE RECIPES, …
PECAN DANISH RING COFFEE CAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
DANISH COFFEE CAKE RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a raspberry Danish?In a bowl add flour, almond meal, sugar, and cold cubed butter. With a fork, press and incorporate the butter into the mixture. Continue the process until all the ingredients begin to clump up. Then take the streusel and place all over the danish. Place the raspberry danish in a preheated 350 degree oven.
How to make coffee cake with berries?Stir berries into coffee cake for a burst of freshness in the morning. The glaze adds a little sweetness. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9- or 8-inch square pan with baking spray with flour. In medium bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter, the milk, vanilla and egg with spoon. Stir in flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt just until flour is moistened.
How do you make raspberry raspberry cake?In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in eggs, sour cream and vanilla (batter will be stiff). Spread half into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread raspberry filling over batter; spoon remaining batter over filling.
What is easyeasy Raspberry coffee cake?Easy Raspberry Coffee Cake is one of my mom's award-winning recipes! A finalist in the 1990 Wisconsin Berry Recipe Contest, it's sure to be a hit at your house, too!