- Process 1 1/2 cups raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Using a rubber spatula, press through a sieve set over a bowl; discard solids.
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream with sugar to stiff peaks; gently fold in raspberry puree. Spoon into glasses, topping or layering with remaining 1 1/2 cups raspberries.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 g, Fat 23 g, Protein 2 g
A close rendition to the classic English recipe, this light and airy, berry dessert comes from Margaret Minnich of Columbus, Ohio.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, mash the raspberries; stir in 1-2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. , In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add remaining sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into raspberry mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
RASPBERRY FOOL DESSERT
This is a pretty pink fruity dessert. Not overly sweet and perfect for a hot night. Pepperidge Farm makes lovely elegant loooking cookies if you can't find any ladyfingers. If you prefer, I think you could sub Cool Whip for the whipped cream and although slightly different, it would still taste good. Or, if you prefer, you can top with more whipped cream as a garnish.
Provided by HeatherFeather
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place the yogurt in a strainer lined with a paper towels (or a 2 coffee filters) and let it drain over a bowl to thicken in the refrigerator (covered) for at least 4 hours, and up to 1 day; Discard the liquid and set the thickened yogurt aside.
- Puree half the raspberries in a food processor until smooth; strain into a large bowl, pressing the liquid out with a rubber spatula; discard the seeds and save all the juices.
- Whisk in the confectioners' sugar.
- Stir in the remaining raspberries.
- In a chilled small bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks are formed; gently fold in the yogurt, then fold in the raspberry mixture.
- Chill, covered, for at least 1 hour.
- Spoon into pretty cocktail glasses and stick a fancy cookie into each serving as a garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.5, Fat 6.6, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 44.7, Sodium 22.7, Carbohydrate 35.5, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 28, Protein 2
- Add the raspberries to a bowl, sprinkle over the granulated sugar and raspberry liqueur and let steep 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the cream and powdered sugar to the bowl of a mixer and whip to soft peaks. Mash the raspberries with a fork, and then fold them into the cream.
- Spoon the fool into individual glasses. Crush some ladyfingers on top. Top each with a sprig of mint and a whole raspberry!
- Place the yogurt in a strainer lined with a paper towel and let it drain over a bowl to thicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and up to 1 day. Discard the liquid and set the thickened yogurt aside.
- Puree half the raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain into a large bowl, pressing the liquid out with a rubber spatula. Discard the seeds. Whisk in the confectioners' sugar. Stir in the remaining raspberries.
- In a chilled small bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks are formed. Gently fold in the yogurt. Fold in the raspberry mixture.
- Spoon into cocktail glasses and chill, covered, for at least 1 hour. Serve with ladyfinger cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242 calorie, Fat 7 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 85 milligrams, Carbohydrate 39 grams, Fiber 1 grams, Protein 7 grams
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE (EASY NO-BAKE DESSERT)
- In a blender or food processor, blend the raspberries, lemon juice, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form (it took a few minutes).
- Gently fold the raspberry mixture into the whipped cream. You can partially fold it in so that it has raspberry streaks or you can mix it completely so that it's a pink dessert - either way is great.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for a few hours (this is best served the day of!).
- If desired, top each serving with fresh berries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301 kcal, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, Cholesterol 67 mg, Sodium 17 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 22 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ROSE AND RASPBERRY FOOL
I came up with this recipe when I was going through a floral phase, putting rose or lavender in everything. This dessert is easy to make, but it's also elegant to serve when company comes. -Carolyn Eskew, Dayton, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, lightly crush raspberries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours. , In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add remaining 4 tablespoons sugar and rose water; beat until soft peaks form. Gently fold in raspberry mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Garnish with mint leaves and, if desired, additional berries. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories, Fat 16g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 51mg cholesterol, Sodium 13mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl combine berries (fresh or thawed & drained) and 2 Tablespoons of sugar. Mix until raspberries are covered. Mash raspberries in bowl until they are pureed. You can also use a blender or food processor if desired. Using a hand or stand mixer, pour heavy cream & 1/4 cup of sugar into new bowl. Mix on high until STIFF peaks form. Fold raspberry puree into whipped cream gently. Do not completely mix raspberries in. You want a good balance between WHITE cream and Pink raspberries, almost ribbon like. Spoon into individual serving dishes, cover with saran wrap and chill for 1 hour. Serve chilled with raspberries garnished on top (if desired).
TANGY RASPBERRY FOOL
- In a blender, combine raspberries, granulated sugar, and pinch of salt and puree until sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Pour mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl, pressing on solids (discard seeds).
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream and confectioners' sugar on high until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Beat in lemon juice. In 6 small glasses, alternate layers of raspberry puree and whipped cream. With a skewer or thin-bladed knife, gently swirl whipped cream and puree together. Smooth tops and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414 g, Fat 37 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g
Easy refreshing summer desert
Provided by janfaulk
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Place the fruit in a saucepan with the sugar and heat gently until the juice runs.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Cool a little then press through a sieve to remove all the seeds. Leave the juices to completely cool
- Whip the cream until stiff. Gently fold the juices into the cream.
- swirl I.to individual glasses/ dishes Chill thoroughly. Top with the whole raspberries and serve with delicate biscuits.
More about "raspberry fool dessert recipes"
RASPBERRY FOOL - THE PIONEER WOMAN
5/5 (1)Category Dessert, Main DishServings 8Total Time 15 mins
- In a bowl, stir together the raspberries, sugar, and liqueur (or water) and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
- Spoon half the fruit into the cream and fold once or twice with a rubber spatula; do not overmix!Add half of the remaining fruit and fold once or twice.
- If you want more fruit, add the rest; if not, use remaining fruit puree as a garnish on top.Serve in pretty glasses with crumbed cookies on top!***Best if made right before serving.
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE - DELISH
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 1 min
RASPBERRY FOOL - CRAVINGS OF A LUNATIC
FRUIT FOOL RECIPES - BBC FOOD
RASPBERRY FOOL - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
RASPBERRY FOOL - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
RASPBERRY FOOL - KATIE'S CUCINA
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY FOOL - FARM BOY
SIMPLE RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE [EASY DESSERT] — THE MOM 100
STRAWBERRY-RASPBERRY FOOLS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
PINK RASPBERRY FOOL NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPE - MUNCHKIN TIME
RASPBERRY FOOL - A FAMILY FEAST®
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE - EASY SUMMER DESSERT - PENNY'S …
EASY RASPBERRY FOOL — LET'S DISH RECIPES
RASPBERRY FOOL WITH POUND CAKE AND CARAMELIZED HONEY
THE BEST RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE! - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
RASPBERRY ELDERFLOWER FOOL | DESSERT RECIPES | WOMAN & HOME
RASPBERRY FOOL - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES, CHICKEN RECIPES
RASPBERRY FOOL (QUICK RASPBERRIES AND CREAM) - FOODIECRUSH
3 INGREDIENT RASPBERRY FOOL - A CLASSIC BRITISH DESSERT …
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE - JUDITH SUTTON | FOOD & WINE
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
RASPBERRY FOOL - THE PERFECT DATE DESSERT | GIANGI'S KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE - PUREWOW
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
IRISH RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
RASPBERRY FOOL (RASPBERRIES AND CREAM) | BEYOND KIMCHEE
RASPBERRY FOOL | RASBERRY RECIPES | SBS FOOD
RASPBERRY FOOL DESSERT - KRAZY KITCHEN MOM
HONEY SWEETENED RASPBERRY FOOL DESSERT - FEAST AND FARM
24 RASPBERRY DESSERT RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
RASPBERRY FOOL - EAT. DRINK. LOVE.
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FOOL RECIPE - EASY RECIPES FOR FRUIT FOOLS - DELISH
RASPBERRY FOOL | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTO
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE QUEEN'S FAVOURITE RASPBERRIES …
RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPE, A FABULOUSLY SIMPLE PINK DESSERT
BEST RASPBERRY FOOL RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
#course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #eggs-dairy #fruit #refrigerator #kid-friendly #puddings-and-mousses #dietary #berries #raspberries #taste-mood #sweet #equipment #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make raspberry fool recipe?How to Make Raspberry Fool Recipe with Step by Step Photos: Add sugar to the raspberries and mix well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Mash the raspberries with a fork until they are mushy. Keep it aside. In a mixing bowl add the whipped cream and half of the mashed raspberries. Gently fold the raspberry mixture into the cream.
What is an easy Raspberry dessert recipe?Raspberry Fool is a quick and easy raspberry dessert recipe. It’s essentially raspberries and cream that’s been swirled together to make an elegant treat! Puree 1 ½ cups of the Driscoll's raspberries in a food processor or blender with the 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
How to make raspberry Fool for Valentine’s Day?3 Ingredient Raspberry Fool for valentines day. A classic British dessert recipe with video and step by step photos. Add sugar to the raspberries and mix well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Mash the raspberries with a fork until they are mushy. Keep it aside. In a mixing bowl add the whipped cream and half of the mashed raspberries.
How to make raspberries and cream pudding?In a bowl, stir together the raspberries, sugar, and liqueur (or water) and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Mash the raspberries with a fork until all the liquid and fruit are mashed together.