EASY 4-INGREDIENT SNOW CONES
No need to leave the house or use any fancy equipment. With the power of nature, you can make delicious snow cones in the comfort of your own home.
Provided by Rose Ferrao
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Begin your simple syrup by juicing your orange. We used ¼ cup of juice, but you can use more or less depending on your preference.
- Add the water, sugar, and orange juice into a saucepan. Cook over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture develops a syrupy consistency (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Remove the syrup from the heat and add the food colouring. To make orange, we used four drops of green and two drops of pink.
- Put the saucepan out in the snow (or in the fridge) to cool while you get the snow cones ready.
- We're fancy, so we used martini glasses instead of paper cones. The best method we found was to fill the martini glass with snow, then tightly pack a ladle with snow to create a separate, rounded surface.
- Once your glasses are ready and your syrup has cooled, drizzle the syrup onto your snow cones. Simple syrup is very sweet, so use no more than 2 tsp. per snow cone unless you want major cavities.
NATURAL SNOW CONE SYRUP
- In a medium saucepan, stir together the sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until the sugar is fully dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the lemon juice. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Prepare cones or bowls of shaved ice and pour about 1/4 cup of the syrup on top of each.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 2 large or 4 small snow cones
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Pulse the ice cubes in a food processor to break them up slightly. Add the lemonade concentrate and blend until completely smooth.
- Scoop into serving cups.
EASY SNOW CONES
Cool off with easy snow cones in just 5 minutes! A combination of drink mix, sugar and water poured over crushed ice is a simple and refreshing way to cool off on a warm day. Check out the easy snow cones recipe below!
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Cold Drink Recipes
Yield Makes 16 servings, 1/2 cup each.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place drink mix and sugar in small plastic or glass bowl. Add cold water; stir until drink mix and sugar are dissolved.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. drink mixture over 1/2 cup ice for each serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 15 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
More about "real food snow cones recipes"
HEALTHY SNOW CONES (EASY SUMMER TREAT) - REAL …
Reviews 9Category DessertServings 5Total Time 5 mins
- Pour each type of juice concentrate in its own little pitcher. Add 1/8 cup water to each pitcher and stir.
- Using a snow cone machine, shave about 3/4 cup of ice into 4 separate glasses (a total of 3 cups of shaved ice) and pour the fruit juice syrup evenly over the ice.
21 ALL NATURAL DIY SNOW CONE SYRUP …
4.6/5 (32)Total Time 15 minsCategory Dessert
- Wash and chop fruit and add all ingredients to a sauce pan, 3x larger than the mixture. The syrup will expand during cooking.
- Heat on medium high and mash the fruit with a whisk or mashing tool while mixture comes to a boil.
HOMEMADE SNOW CONE RECIPES — EATWELL101
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
HOW TO MAKE REAL FOOD SNOW CONES!
5/5 (3)Total Time 10 minsCategory TreatsCalories 45 per serving
RECIPE: REAL FOOD SNOW CONES
FRENCH VANILLA SNOW CONES (WITH REAL SNOW!)
HOW TO MAKE SNOW CONES: 12 STEPS …
HOMEMADE SNOW CONES RECIPE - GEMMA'S …
HOMEMADE FRESH FRUIT SHAVED ICE - BUTTER WITH …
HOW TO MAKE BOOZY SNOW CONES 3 DIFFERENT WAYS - LIQUOR.COM
RECIPE: REAL FOOD SNOW CONES | SNOW CONES, REAL FOOD RECIPES, …
REAL FOOD SNOW CONES | SNOW CONES, SNOW CONES RECIPES, REAL …
SNOW CONES WITH HOMEMADE FRUIT SYRUP - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
SNOW CONE SYRUP WITH REAL FRUIT - MORE MOMMA!
REAL-FOOD SNOW CONES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
HEALTHY SNOW CONES ARE THE SUMMER TREAT YOU NEED
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make snow cones?To make snow cones, start by putting ice in a blender and puréeing it until it’s finely chopped. Next, scoop the ice into cups or paper cones and drizzle fruit juice or soda over the top to flavor it. Alternatively, make a natural syrup by mixing 1 part water with 2 parts fruit juice.
What is a real food snow cone?Making a Real Food Snow Cone honestly couldn’t be any easier. Think about it – a snow cone is basically just ice (that’s definitely real) topped off with highly processed syrup (that’s definitely not real).
How do you make berry syrup for snow cones?Make the "syrups" by mixing together 2 parts fruit juice concentrate with 1 part water. The berry sauce is ready to go as is and can be thinned out a little with water if desired. Shave the ice in your blender or snow cone machine. Arrange the shaved ice in the snow cone cups.
Can you eat a snow cone without utensils?The temperature difference could cause your snow cone to melt quickly, turning your snow cone to a slush cone. Enjoy your flavored ice treat. With a paper cone, it's easy enough to eat a snow cone without any utensils. For regular shaped cups or deep cups, you may want to serve your cones with a spoon.  Create a Kool-Aid syrup.