AUNT KAYE'S RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
My Aunt Kaye would make this every summer. It smells so good when it is cooking. She also use many different combinations of fresh fruit and flavored gelatin. Be creative and try it out.
Provided by SCOOBYVC
Categories Desserts Cakes Cake Mix Cake Recipes Dump Cake
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the gelatin mix, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted margarine over the top. Do not stir.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the rhubarb is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423.2 calories, Carbohydrate 77.5 g, Cholesterol 1.1 mg, Fat 11.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 476.8 mg, Sugar 55.8 g
RHUBARB CUSTARD CAKE
Rhubarb thrives in my northern garden and is one of the few crops the pesky moose don't bother! Of all the desserts I've tried, this rhubarb custard cake is my first choice. It has old-fashioned appeal but is so simple to prepare. -Evelyn Gebhardt, Kasilof, Alaska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with rhubarb and sugar. Slowly pour cream over top. , Bake until golden brown, 40-45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and mint if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 269mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
STRAWBERRY-RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
Made with only six ingredients and the help of Betty Crocker™ cake mix, this dump dessert is weeknight- and crowd-friendly!
Provided by Annalise Sandberg
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss strawberries, rhubarb, sugar and cornstarch; spread evenly in baking dish. Top with cake mix, and pour melted butter over top, making sure to cover top with butter as much as you can.
- Bake about 1 hour or until bubbly and topping is browned. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 43 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 340 mg, Sugar 26 g, TransFat 0 g
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by kctchr
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-o, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted butter over the top. Do not stir. Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
RHUBARB AND STRAWBERRY DUMP CAKE
An easy springtime recipe, using strawberries and rhubarb, that is simple enough for kids to help with. This recipe is terrific with vanilla bean ice cream.
Provided by JENORA
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place rhubarb and strawberries in baking pan. Evenly spread strawberry-flavored gelatin mix over fruit, then repeat with cake mix. Pour water over cake mix layer; do not stir. Dot the top of the cake with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.8 calories, Carbohydrate 42.2 g, Cholesterol 10.9 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 294.9 mg, Sugar 27.5 g
RHUBARB MIX AND DUMP CAKE
It is a very moist cake and very different from all the ones I have made, pies to jams, bars,cakes..I have been trying to get my husband to like Rhubarb desserts for over 25 years and this one made the grade.... A+... he said now this is a keeper and is not to be given away to the neighbors... LOL...He loved it...
Provided by Jacqi
Categories Low Protein
Yield 1 9x13 Cake, 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix together the first 5 items . flour, gelatin,sugar,cinnamon,and tapioca. (set aside 2 Tab.of mixture for Sauce, seen below).
- Then mix together with Rhubarb -- well coating rhubarb.let set 5 min --.
- Spread into a 9x13 -- or close to that size -- glass cake dish (I have heard rhubarb doesn't like alum.).
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the entire Rhubarb mixture. cover well.
- Drizzle the cup of water evenly over mixture.
- Spot the top with dabs of butter (about 3-4 Tab).
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 350 F for 45-55 minutes or so until cake is done.
- IF . the cake still looks like flour, in spots, after 45 minute.
- I smear a little more soften butter on top the area and let it set in the oven another 5 minutes Cake should be done by then -- .
- Remove from oven. Cool on rack.
- Top with, Vanilla ice cream,or Cool Whip.
- and on top of that I pour a little of my Rhubarb Sauce over the cake when serving.
- My husband likes to pour a little of the Vanilla Flavored coffee cream over the cake -- So Yummy.
- Jacqi's Rhubarb Sauce.
- -- In a small saucepan . Put 2 to 2 3/4 cups chopped rhubarb and 2-3 Tablespoons water.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar --.
- 2 Tablespoons of the mixture that was set aside from cake (first 5 ingredients.).
- -- cook over MED. Heat, stir as not to bun -- will cook up fast. In about 5-7 minute.
- when the rhubarb is like mush it is done. ,.
- -- It will thicken when chilled -- you can add more water if too thick .just a few drops at a time.
- I Drizzle this over the Cool Whip looks pretty -- and good.
- My husband is not a fan of Rhubarb -- but this is one he said it is a KEEPER.!
- He could eat it every night for dessert.
- I am a Grandmother and have been looking for a long time for just the right Rhubarb Dessert . Thanks to Food.com and a recipe by a Chef Aroostook's I found and looked it over and came up with the one I put together --.
- Everyone Love's it -- they want the recipe --.
- I tell them to get on Food.com and they will find it and a lot more recipes they will love.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480.4, Fat 11.9, SaturatedFat 3.9, Cholesterol 12.7, Sodium 526.4, Carbohydrate 90, Fiber 2, Sugar 58.3, Protein 5
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
A "delicious" dump cake! Main ingredients are: rhubarb, a yellow cake mix, & either raspberry or strawberry gelatin.
Provided by Cindi M Bauer
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan with the rhubarb.
- Sprinkle sugar over the rhubarb.
- Sprinkle dry raspberry gelatin, ( or strawberry gelatin ) which ever you prefer; over the sugar.
- Next, sprinkle the cake mix over the gelatin.
- Melt butter; pour over the cake mix.
- Pour the 1 cup of water over cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely; then chill in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, invert onto plate.
- Top with either vanilla ice cream or Cool Whip.
- Serves 12 to 16.
- Note: If using frozen rhubarb, reduce the amount of water to 1/2 cup.
- This cake was baked in a gas oven.
- If baking in an electric oven, you may need to increase baking time; depending upon oven and altitude.
- Chef sheerkerry baked hers in an electric oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
What makes this Rhubarb Dump Cake better than the old standby? A fresh, juicy filling that celebrates a classic spring ingredient in this dump cake.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place rhubarb in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with sugar, then dry gelatin mix.
- Beat cake mix, water and butter with whisk until blended; pour over rhubarb. Spread to completely cover rhubarb.
- Bake 45 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm topped with COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
More about "rhubarb mix and dump cake recipes"
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
5/5 (13)Category Dessert
- Arrange the rhubarb in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the jello over that, then top with the sugar.
- Sprinkle the yellow cake mix powder over all of that, then top with the melted butter and the cold water. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until the top is lightly browned and the rhubarb is bubbling.
- It’s possible to serve the dump cake warm but it’s MUCH easier to serve if you chill it for a couple of hours, until it sets up a bit. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
AMAZING RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
4.4/5 (57)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 333 per serving
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish. Add the sliced rhubarb to the baking dish and spread to cover the bottom of the dish.
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - SO EASY - NOSHING WITH THE NOLANDS
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - THE BEST & EASIEST RHUBARB CAKE …
OMA'S RHUBARB DUMP CAKE ~ RHABARBER-DUMP-KUCHEN
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE (SIMPLE, DELICIOUS & DAIRY …
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - CHOCOLATE WITH GRACE
APPLE-RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE
10 BEST RHUBARB DUMP CAKE WITHOUT JELLO RECIPES
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - RECIPE DIARIES
RHUBARB CAKE RECIPES: 17 OF THE BEST TREATS TO TRY THIS …
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 55 minsCategory Desserts, RecipesCalories 423 per serving
RHUBARB CAKE WITH YELLOW CAKE MIX RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE USING WHITE CAKE MIX - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKER RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE - DESSERTS
30 EASY DUMP CAKES FOR A LAZY DESSERT - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE #GLUTENFREE #DAIRYFREE
ROSY RHUBARB UPSIDE DOWN CAKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RHUBARB CAKE MIX DESSERT - THERESCIPES.INFO
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - TGIF - THIS GRANDMA IS FUN
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOT EATS AND COOL READS: RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - MIXEUP.COM
RHUBARB CAKE YELLOW CAKE - RECIPES - PAGE 7 | COOKS.COM
MAGIC RHUBARB DUMP CAKE | LITTLE HOUSE BIG ALASKA
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE | ELIZABETH YARCO | COPY ME THAT
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE - BUSY CREATING MEMORIES
DELICIOUS RHUBARB CAKE RECIPE WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS - CBQ …
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - TAILSFROMTHEGRAVELROAD.COM
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE RECIPE WITH CINNAMON SUGAR | THE RECIPE CRITIC
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE MADE W/ CAKE MIX & JELLO - PITCHFORK FOODIE …
EASY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE • DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE COBBLER - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE …
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
RHUBARB DUMP CAKE – FEISTY FRUGAL & FABULOUS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation #low-protein #healthy #easy #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-in-something
You'll also love