BLACK BEAN RISOTTO
- Add 1/2 the olive oil to a saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, jalapenos and onions and saute for about 3 to 4 minutes, do not brown. Add the chili powder, cumin, oregano, bay leaf, beans and tomatoes and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes until all ingredients are warm, then set aside.
- Add the other 1/2 of the olive oil to a sauce pot and saute the rice until warm, about 30 to 60 seconds. Transfer the rice to the inner cooking pan of the RIZO Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer and place inside the cooker. Pour the heated chicken stock over the rice and then place the sauteed ingredients on top of the rice. Close the lid and press the risotto button to start. When the rice is finished it will automatically switch to warm mode. Press the RESET button. Add the salt, pepper, butter and cheese, mix all and serve immediately. Garnish with cilantro, scallion flowers and maduros.
BRUSSELS SPROUT RISOTTO WITH LEMONY WHITE BEANS
- Place a medium saucepan on a back burner over low heat. Add the chicken broth and heat to warm.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the onion and season with a pinch of salt. Cook until soft and translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds to a minute until fragrant. Add the rice and increase the heat to medium. Stir the rice to coat in the oil and toast for 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant. Deglaze with the wine and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until most of the wine has absorbed into the rice, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the shredded Brussels sprouts and a pinch of salt, then stir to combine. Using a ladle, add 1 cup of the warm chicken broth into the rice. Stir frequently until the broth is absorbed and the rice begins to release its starches, 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with 2 to 3 more additions of the remaining broth, stirring the rice frequently, until the rice is tender but slightly toothsome and the risotto is loose and soupy.
- Stir in the Lemony White Beans and 1 1/4 cups of the Parmesan. Serve individual portions in shallow bowls, topping with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of the remaining Parmesan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beans, olive oil, chiles, lemon zest and juice, salt and a couple turns of black pepper. Gently mash, leaving some beans intact. Set aside until ready to incorporate into the risotto.
RISOTTO WITH BLACK BEANS & OLIVES
Make and share this Risotto With Black Beans & Olives recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Dancer
Categories Short Grain Rice
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In pressure cooker, heat the oil.
- Sauté the onions and garlic until soft but not brown, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, coating thoroughly with the oil.
- Stir in 3 1/2 cups of the stock, the oregano and salt.
- Lock the lid in place and, over high heat, bring to high pressure.
- Lower the heat just enough to maintain high pressure; cook 5 minutes.
- Reduce pressure with a quick-release method.
- Remove lid, tilting it away from you to allow any excess steam to escape.
- The risotto will continue to absorb liquid at this point and should end up being slightly soupy.
- If necessary, stir in a bit more stock with the olives, black beans, coriander and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until rice is tender but chewy.
- Serve immediately in shallow soup bowls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450.8, Fat 6.6, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 6.3, Sodium 885, Carbohydrate 81.7, Fiber 6.6, Sugar 5.1, Protein 14.5
ITALIAN BLACK BEAN & ZUCCHINI RISOTTO
Make and share this Italian Black Bean & Zucchini Risotto recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Dancer
Categories White Rice
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In large deep skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add rice; stir to coat with oil.
- Stir in 4 cups water and salt; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 15 to 18 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir black beans, zucchini, salsa, 1 cup cheese and cilantro into rice mixture.
- Cover; cook about 8 minutes, until zucchini is tender.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand 4 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and green onions.
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS
A simple dish but can take some time. Gluten free, nightshade free, dairy free.
Provided by Cassie
Categories Main Dish Recipes Rice Risotto Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add fennel, onion, water, and garlic; cook and stir until onion starts to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in rice until coated with oil and lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir 1 cup broth into the saucepan; cook until rice absorbs broth, about 5 minutes. Add broth a ladleful at time, stirring until rice is tender and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes in all. Stir in black beans; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280.6 calories, Carbohydrate 43.9 g, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 10.5 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 577.8 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
BUTTER BEAN RISOTTO WITH CHARD AND FRIED OKRA
Categories Bean Vegetarian Quick & Easy High Fiber Dinner Deep-Fry Okra Chard Bon Appétit Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For fried okra:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place okra in small bowl; pour buttermilk over. Let stand 15 minutes. Drain off buttermilk.
- Place cornmeal in medium bowl. Mix in salt and pepper. Add okra; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add okra; sauté until brown on all sides, about 4 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Rewarm in 375°F oven 5 minutes before using.
- For risotto:
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add chard and toss until wilted and tender, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Bring broth to simmer in large saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to very low and keep broth warm.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; sauté until soft but not brown, about 2 minutes. Add rice; stir to coat well, about 3 minutes. Add wine; simmer until wine evaporates, stirring constantly, about 1 minute. Add 1 cup broth. Simmer until absorbed, stirring almost constantly, about 2 minutes. Continue to add broth, 1/2 cup at a time, simmering until broth is absorbed each time and rice is creamy and just tender, stirring almost constantly, about 18 minutes longer. Mix in chard, then beans, 1 tablespoon Parmesan, and 1 tablespoon butter. Season risotto with salt and pepper.
- Divide risotto among bowls; sprinkle with okra. Pass more Parmesan alongside.
RISOTTO WITH BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND WHITE BEANS
Known in Italian as 'Risotto con Zucca i Fagioli.' Steamed butternut squash folded into a creamy white bean risotto is the perfect flavorful dish for a weeknight or entertaining your favorite guests.
Provided by Parker Whittle
Categories Main Dish Recipes Rice Risotto Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Season butternut squash cubes with salt and black pepper. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover and bring the water to a boil. Add butternut squash, cover, and steam until just tender, 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness. Transfer squash to a bowl and mash.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in the hot oil until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir tomato into onions until onions become translucent, 3 to 5 more minutes. Add Arborio rice to onion mixture and stir to coat with oil; cook and stir until rice becomes translucent with a white spots in the middle of each grain, about 2 minutes.
- Stir white wine into rice mixture; cook and stir until wine is completely absorbed, 2 to 4 minutes; add marjoram, oregano, and basil. Pour chicken broth into rice mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring until liquid is absorbed, until rice is creamy but firm to the bite, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir squash into rice mixture until fully incorporated. Remove from heat.
- Stir hot pepper sauce, white beans, Parmesan cheese, and parsley into risotto until cheese is melted. Season with salt and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 436.8 calories, Carbohydrate 77.1 g, Cholesterol 7.2 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 6.7 g, Protein 11.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 1013.1 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
More about "risotto with black beans olives recipes"
ITALIAN BLACK BEAN ZUCCHINI RISOTTO RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FORBIDDEN RICE RISOTTO WITH BLACK BEANS, MANGO, & CILANTRO PESTO
RECIPES | QUICK AND EASY DINNER IDEAS | GOUSTO
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS RECIPE - NANIBETSUNI
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS RECIPE - BREATHEHARDERNOW
CHEESY BLACK BEAN RISOTTO RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
DUCK WITH BLACK OLIVES AND BLACK OLIVE RISOTTO - MEDITERRANEAN …
BELL PEPPER AND BLACK OLIVE RISOTTO RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
BAKED RISOTTO WITH WHITE BEANS, HERBS, AND LEMON RECIPE (VEGAN) …
BEAN BASICS: RISOTTO WITH BLACK BEANS
BOBBY FLAY RISOTTO BLACK BEAN RECIPE
BLACK OLIVE RISOTTO - DINING AND COOKING
BLACK OLIVE RISOTTO RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
RISOTTO WITH OLIVES: THS RECIPE WILL BECOME INSTANT FAVORITE
RICE WITH BLACK BEANS AND OLIVES - STAR FINE FOODS
RECIPES FOR RISOTTO WITH BEANS & VEGGIES - COOKTIME24.COM
RISOTTO WITH BROAD BEANS - SIMPLE RECIPE - PENNY'S RECIPES
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS RECIPE - RECIPES IDEAS
TRADITIONAL WHITE BEAN RISOTTO - THE HUNGRY BITES
BLACK OLIVE RISOTTO - COOKEATSHARE
TRICOLOR RISOTTO WITH SPINACH, OLIVES AND TOMATOES - LINDSAY
BLACK BEAN RISOTTO - THIS NUTRITION
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS RECIPE - YVI1203
RISOTTO WITH GREEN BEANS RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
WHITE BEAN RISOTTO WITH GARLICKY GREENS - KITCHEN KONFIDENCE
RISOTTO WITH OLIVE OIL - 36 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS RECIPE - OMNOMALIENSESAT
BARLEY RISOTTO WITH LIMA BEANS, ASPARAGUS AND SPINACH RECIPE
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS - PLAIN.RECIPES
RISOTTO OF FENNEL AND BLACK BEANS RECIPE - KATLIKESPICKANDMIX
BLACK SOYBEAN RISOTTO WITH SPINACH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 BEST RISOTTO WITH INSTANT RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BULGUR WHEAT RISOTTO VEGAN - SOLAR-HEART.COM
FARRO RISOTTO WITH SAUSAGE, FENNEL AND SQUASH RECIPE
BLACK BEAN RISOTTO | RECIPE | RISOTTO, BEANS, BLACK BEANS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love