RISOTTO WITH PARMESAN AND BLACK TRUFFLES
The Risotto with Parmesan and Black Truffles recipe out of our category mushroom! EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. Try them out!
Provided by EAT SMARTER
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Peel shallot and cut into small cubes. In a pot, heat butter until foamy and sauté the shallots until soft, then pour in a little wine and bring to a boil. Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add remaining wine, cook until almost completely evaporated while stirring, then pour in some chicken broth and simmer while stirring, until the rice has absorbed the broth. Continue to add broth in this manner and cook until rice is al dente, about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir double cream and 50 grams (approximately 1 3/4 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese into the finished risotto. Season with salt and pepper. Divide risotto among warmed plates. Grate the truffleand the remaining Parmesan and sprinkle over the risotto before serving.
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN
I created this recipe because there is nothing quite like creamy, savory rice. It is so delicious and filling, it can be a meal in itself! You do need to tend to the stove for 30 minutes for stirring, but it is definitely worth the effort. I used regular milk (not cream) and it was absolutely heavenly and creamy! Serve as soon as possible (as it turns like glue if held too long!)
Provided by blondie5for5
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat chicken broth in a stockpot over medium-low heat until warmed.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pan; cook and stir onion in the melted butter-oil mixture until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add rice to onion mixture and stir to coat; cook and stir rice mixture until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour wine into rice mixture; cook and stir until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Add 1 ladle of hot chicken broth to rice mixture, stirring constantly, until broth is absorbed. Continue adding 1 ladle of broth at a time until rice is tender but firm to the bite, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons butter, truffle oil, Parmesan cheese, and milk into risotto until fully incorporated; season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 498.1 calories, Carbohydrate 60.5 g, Cholesterol 33.8 mg, Fat 21.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 1126.5 mg, Sugar 2 g
- In a 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sweat for 3 minutes until vegetables are translucent and aromatic. Add rice and lightly toast in oil for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Add liquid 1/3rd at a time stirring until each additional 1/3rd is absorbed. Once all liquid is absorbed, remove from heat and stir in Parmesan, parsley, and butter.
- Divide into 6 servings and top with shaved truffles.
TRUFFLED RED WINE RISOTTO WITH PARMESAN BROTH
- Make parmesan broth:
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add leek, fennel, onion, and garlic. Stir until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook until beginning to brown on bottom of pan, about 2 minutes. Add cheese rinds, thyme, and parsley. Add enough water just to cover. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Strain, discarding solids in strainer. Return broth to saucepan. Boil over medium-high heat until reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill. Rewarm before using, whisking to blend.
- Make risotto:
- Place first 5 ingredients in double layer of cheesecloth; gather ends. Tie tightly with kitchen string; trim excess cloth.
- Bring chicken and beef broths to simmer in medium saucepan. Cover and keep warm. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add herb bundle, onion, and garlic. Cook until onion is soft, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add rice and stir to coat. Add wine; increase heat to high. Boil until almost dry, about 6 minutes. Add warm broth mixture 1 cup at a time, allowing each addition to be absorbed before adding next and stirring often until rice is tender but still firm to bite, about 20 minutes. Add truffle butter, verjus, parsley, and chives. Stir until butter is melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide risotto among bowls. Pour 1/4 cup warm parmesan broth around risotto in each bowl and serve.
ASPARAGUS AND TRUFFLE RISOTTO
I've been trying various alternatives of risotto and landed on this one with truffle oil as my favorite. I'll still be experimenting and adding more in the future. Serve with extra Parmesan cheese on top and a few truffle slices if you have them.
Provided by JD
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil in a large pan over medium heat until melted. Stir in bell pepper, onion, and garlic and cook until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add rice and stir to coat, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour wine into mixture and stir until absorbed. Add 1 cup of broth, stirring until absorbed. Add 1/2 cup of broth, stirring until absorbed; repeat process of adding 1/2 cup of broth until all is used. Stir in asparagus with the last cup of broth. Stirring in the broth should take 15 to 20 minutes in all. When finished, the rice should be tender yet firm to the bite.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, truffle oil, and remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in milk to taste and to desired creaminess. Cover and let stand for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.8 calories, Carbohydrate 50.1 g, Cholesterol 26 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 965.2 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
More about "risotto with truffle and parmesan recipes"
PARMESAN TRUFFLE RISOTTO – A COUPLE COOKS
Reviews 18Category Main DishCuisine ItalianTotal Time 40 mins
- In a large heavy-bottomed skillet, pot or Dutch oven, heat the butter over medium high heat. Add the shallot, reduce heat to medium, and cook until the shallots are translucent, stirring often, about 3 minutes. Add the rice and stir to combine; cook for 2 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high and add the white wine. Cook, stirring, until liquid is almost evaporated, a few minutes.
- At this point, you’re ready to start adding the broth. Add ½ cup warmed broth to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until broth is almost absorbed. Repeat, gradually adding broth ½ cup at a time and stirring, until rice is tender but still al dente and sauce is creamy (you may not need all the broth). The process should take about 20 to 25 minutes.
TRUFFLE PARMESAN RISOTTO GRAIN/ RICE BLENDS, GRAINS & RICES, RICE ...
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
PARMESAN, PESTO AND TRUFFLE OIL RISOTTO RECIPE - MY TASTY CURRY
BLACK TRUFFLE RISOTTO: ITALIAN RECIPE | EATALY
CAULIFLOWER MUSHROOM "RISOTTO" WITH PARMESAN AND TRUFFLE OIL
TRUFFLE RISOTTO WITH PARMESAN CROUTONS - BIGOVEN.COM
WHAT TO SERVE WITH TRUFFLE RISOTTO – 11 DELICIOUS SIDE DISHES
PORCINI RISOTTO WITH FRESH TRUFFLES - HOMEMADE ITALIAN COOKING
THE BEST TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE | LIVE EAT LEARN
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN - PLAIN.RECIPES
PARMESAN TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ITALIAN TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE | FOODIE GLOBE TROTTER
MUSHROOM AND TRUFFLE RISOTTO WITH FRESH PARSLEY AND PARMESAN …
MUSHROOM RISOTTO WITH PARMESAN & TRUFFLE OIL - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
TRUFFLE RISOTTO WITH PARMESAN CROUTONS RECIPE - COOKING CHANNEL
READERS ASK: PARMESAN TRUFFLE RISOTTO HOW TO DESCRIBE?
MUSHROOM, ASPARAGUS AND PARMESAN RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE OIL
RISOTTO WITH PARMESAN AND BLACK TRUFFLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TRUFFLE RISOTTO WITH PARMESAN - COCCIA TARTUFI
MUSHROOM TRUFFLE RISOTTO - ALWAYS USE BUTTER
TRUFFLE RISOTTO | EVA KOPER
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN - KHIRAYA.LIFE
CREAMY TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE WITH MUSHROOMS | MAHATMA® RICE
TRUFFLE OIL RISOTTO RECIPES: 12 WAYS TO GET A LUXURIOUS ITALIAN DINNER
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN | RECIPE | TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE ...
WHITE TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TRUFFLE RISOTTO | HANK …
PARMESAN RISOTTO - SPEND WITH PENNIES
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN | RECIPESTY
CLASSIC RISOTTO RECIPE – A COUPLE COOKS
MOREL MUSHROOM AND PRAWN RISOTTO RECIPE | HILDA'S KITCHEN BLOG
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN RECIPE | RISOTTO RECIPES SLOW …
PARMESAN TRUFFLE RISOTTO | RECIPE CART
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
PARMESAN RISOTTO WITH BLACK TRUFFLE SALT | BUONA CUCINA
TRUFFLE RISOTTO – SABATINO TRUFFLES
TRUFFLE RISOTTO - DELICIOUS ITALIAN 30 MINUTES RECIPE
MUSHROOM RISOTTO RECIPE WITH TRUFFLE OIL RECIPES FOOD
TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN RISOTTO RECIPE BY SANTY COY - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best tips for making Parmesan truffle risotto?A seemingly gourmet dish, this Parmesan truffle risotto recipe is pretty simple to put together, and the black truffle flavor sends it out of this world. Place broth in a medium saucepan and heat to a simmer; reduce heat and keep warm.
How do you make risotto with Parmesan cheese?Mix 2 tablespoons butter, truffle oil, Parmesan cheese, and milk into risotto until fully incorporated; season with salt, pepper, and parsley. Chef John's rich, creamy risotto lets the oven do some of the work.
Can I make Truffle Butter risotto without olive oil?If you don’t have olive oil (or wish to use something else), you can make truffle butter risotto by using truffle butter in its place! Homemade truffle butter is easy to make and will add even more flavor to the risotto. (Of course, you can always use regular butter as well!)
Is Parmesan truffle risotto vegan and gluten-free?This Parmesan truffle risotto is vgetarian and gluten-free. Related: Try using our Homemade Vegetable Broth for this recipe! A seemingly gourmet dish, this Parmesan truffle risotto recipe is pretty simple to put together, and the black truffle flavor sends it out of this world.