RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE AND PARMESAN
I created this recipe because there is nothing quite like creamy, savory rice. It is so delicious and filling, it can be a meal in itself! You do need to tend to the stove for 30 minutes for stirring, but it is definitely worth the effort. I used regular milk (not cream) and it was absolutely heavenly and creamy! Serve as soon as possible (as it turns like glue if held too long!)
Provided by blondie5for5
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat chicken broth in a stockpot over medium-low heat until warmed.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pan; cook and stir onion in the melted butter-oil mixture until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add rice to onion mixture and stir to coat; cook and stir rice mixture until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour wine into rice mixture; cook and stir until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Add 1 ladle of hot chicken broth to rice mixture, stirring constantly, until broth is absorbed. Continue adding 1 ladle of broth at a time until rice is tender but firm to the bite, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons butter, truffle oil, Parmesan cheese, and milk into risotto until fully incorporated; season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 498.1 calories, Carbohydrate 60.5 g, Cholesterol 33.8 mg, Fat 21.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 1126.5 mg, Sugar 2 g
RISOTTO, WITH WHITE TRUFFLES
- Over medium heat melt the butter and soften the onion. Add the rice and stir with a wooden spoon to coat the grains with butter. Let rice cook three to four minutes, stirring frequently so that it will absorb the butter and turn opaque.
- Add the wine, stir, and bring to boil. Turn down heat.
- Add the broth a ladle at a time, and cook, stirring. Keep stirring and adding broth for 15 to 20 minutes. The rice will absorb the liquid. Make sure the broth is being absorbed and there is not too much liquid on top. The bottom of the pan should be cleaned.
- Test the rice for doneness. Season with salt. Keep tasting until the rice is done.
- Let the rice sit off heat for three to four minutes. Add the Parmesan. Spoon the rice onto individual plates and serve. Grate the truffles on top of individual servings and add freshly ground pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 693, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 94 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 17 grams, SaturatedFat 10 grams, Sodium 1131 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams, TransFat 0 grams
RISOTTO WITH WHITE TRUFFLES
- Melt two tablespoons butter in a heavy frying pan over low heat. Add the shallots and cook until transluscent, about five minutes.
- Pour in the rice and stir with a wooden spoon over medium heat until all the rice is coated with the butter. Let it cook for three to four minutes, stirring frequently so that it absorbs the butter and turns opaque.
- Add the wine, and cook till evaporated,then the chicken stock, a cup at a time, and cook the rice over medium heat, stirring constantly as the stock is absorbed by the rice. When the rice is almost tender, after about 15 minutes, add the garlic. Cook until the rice is al dente, about five to eight minutes more.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let the rice sit off heat for two to three minutes. Stir in the remaining butter. Do not return to heat or the butter will melt without binding. With a truffle cutter or sharp knife, shave off pieces of truffle and sprinkle them on the rice.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 512, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams, Carbohydrate 74 grams, Fat 15 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 13 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Sodium 972 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 0 grams
- In a 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sweat for 3 minutes until vegetables are translucent and aromatic. Add rice and lightly toast in oil for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Add liquid 1/3rd at a time stirring until each additional 1/3rd is absorbed. Once all liquid is absorbed, remove from heat and stir in Parmesan, parsley, and butter.
- Divide into 6 servings and top with shaved truffles.
RISOTTO WITH LEEKS, SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS, AND TRUFFLES
How to Make Risotto With Shiitake Mushrooms and Leeks and Truffles
Provided by Gabriel Rucker
Yield Makes 6-8 first-course servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- For leeks:
- Bring leeks and cream to boil in heavy medium saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until leeks are tender and cream is thick, stirring often, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Rewarm before continuing.
- For mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss all ingredients on rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until mushrooms are tender and light brown around edges, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
- For risotto:
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Add rice; stir 1 minute. Add wine and stir until almost all liquid is absorbed, about 1 minute. Add 1 cup hot broth. Simmer until broth is almost absorbed, stirring often, about 4 minutes. Add more broth, 1 cup at a time, allowing each addition to be absorbed before adding next and stirring often, until rice is tender and mixture is creamy, about 20 minutes longer. Stir in leek mixture, mushroom mixture, remaining 2 tablespoons butter, cheese, and truffle. Transfer to large bowl, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
More about "risotto with white truffles recipes"
WHITE TRUFFLE RISOTTO - MARX FOODS BLOG
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
RISOTTO WITH WHITE TRUFFLES - …
WHITE TRUFFLE RISOTTO (THOMAS KELLER - THE FRENCH LAUNDRY ...
TRUFFLE OIL RISOTTO RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
IDAHO POTATO RISOTTO RECIPE - FOOD HOUSE
MUSHROOM TRUFFLE RISOTTO - ALWAYS USE BUTTER
RISOTTO WITH TRUFFLE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
RISOTTO WITH WHITE TRUFFLE OIL RECIPES
A COLLECTION OF THE BEST RECIPES THAT USE TRUFFLE OIL
THE BEST TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE | LIVE EAT LEARN
RECIPES WITH WHITE TRUFFLE: 6 IDEAS FROM APPETIZERS TO ...
WHITE TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE - HOUSE & HOME
RISOTTO WITH WHITE TRUFFLE – VERSILFOOD
TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE - WHITE TRUFFLE RISOTTO | HANK SHAW
RISOTTO WITH WHITE TRUFFLES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
ALBA WHITE TRUFFLE RISOTTO - MARX FOODS BLOG
TRUFFLE OIL RISOTTO RECIPES: 12 WAYS TO GET A LUXURIOUS ...
WILD MUSHROOM RISOTTO WITH WHITE TRUFFLES - SAVEUR
MUSHROOM PEA RISOTTO WITH WHITE TRUFFLE OIL - EASY RISOTTO ...
RISOTTO WITH WHITE TRUFFLES - TFRECIPES.COM
ALL ABOUT TRUFFLES: WHITE TRUFFLE RISOTTO - LUCA'S ITALY
RISOTTO WITH WHITE ITALIAN TRUFFLE
WHAT WINE GOES WITH WHITE TRUFFLES? - BLACKTAILNYC.COM
WHITE TRUFFLE RISOTTO : RECIPE - GOURMETSLEUTH
RISOTTO WITH SHAVED TRUFFLES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE - CIAOFLORENTINA
CREAMY TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE WITH MUSHROOMS - MAHATMA® RICE
TRUFFLE RISOTTO RECIPE - THE RELUCTANT GOURMET
RISOTTO AI FUNGHI E TARTUFI: MUSHROOM AND TRUFFLE RISOTTO ...
BLACK TRUFFLE RISOTTO: ITALIAN RECIPE | EATALY
MUSHROOM RISOTTO WITH CREAMED TRUFFLES - MYITALIAN.RECIPES
WHITE TRUFFLE BUTTER RISOTTO - WILLIAMS SONOMA
You'll also love