ROAST LOIN OF PORK WITH FENNEL
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- With a mortar and pestle, or in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, grind together the garlic, 1 tablespoon salt, and thyme leaves. Add the mustard. Spread the mixture over the loin of pork and allow it to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the fennel bulbs in thick wedges, cutting through the core. Toss the fennel, carrots, potatoes, and onions in a bowl with the olive oil, melted butter, salt, and pepper to taste. Place the vegetables in a large roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes. Add the pork loin to the pan and continue to cook for another 30 to 50 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the middle of the pork reads exactly 138 degrees. Remove the meat from the pan and return the vegetables to the oven to keep cooking. Cover the meat with aluminum foil and allow it to rest for 15 minutes. Remove the strings from the meat and slice it thickly. Arrange the meat and vegetables on a platter. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve warm.
LOIN OF PORK WITH FENNEL AND GARLIC
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Allow the pork to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place the pork, fat side up, in a roasting pan just large enough to hold it comfortably. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade process the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, and fennel seeds until roughly chopped. Add the olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper and process until it forms a smooth paste. Rub the paste on top of the pork and roast for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F. Remove from the oven, transfer to a cutting board, and cover with aluminum foil. Allow to sit for 20 minutes, then remove the strings, slice between the bones and serve warm.
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL AND GARLIC
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss garlic, fennel, and 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes.
- Rub pork with remaining tablespoon oil; season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Remove baking sheet from oven, and push fennel and garlic to sides of sheet. Place pork in center, and roast 20 to 25 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 145 degrees.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let rest at least 5 minutes before thinly slicing. Serve pork with fennel and garlic.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442 g, Fat 18 g, Fiber 7 g, Protein 49 g
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL AND CRANBERRIES
Fennel, rosemary and a touch of heat from cayenne pepper add wonderful flavor to pork tenderloin. Any leftovers are delicious grilled into paninis with brie. -Judy Armstrong, Prairieville, Lousiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, mix salt, fennel seeds, paprika and cayenne. Rub over pork., In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides. Transfer to a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove tenderloins from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing., Meanwhile, in same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add fennel and shallots; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer., Stir in wine, cranberries and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes., To serve, spoon fennel mixture onto a serving platter. Using a slotted spoon, top with tenderloin slices and, if desired, fennel fronds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 374mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ROASTED PORK, FENNEL, AND ONIONS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 cup sage. Cook and stir until leaves are slightly crisp, about 1 minute. Remove leaves with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels. Cool, wrap in paper towels, and seal in a plastic bag. Set aside. Reserve the butter.
- Mix the pepper and cumin in a small bowl. Rinse roast and pat dry; rub evenly with the pepper and cumin. Tuck remaining 1/2 cup sage leaves under the strings on the smooth (fattiest) side of the roast. Set the pork, herb side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Spread olive oil in the bottom of a medium baking dish. Thickly slice fennel and place in the dish. Toss to coat with the olive oil, and drizzle with 3/4 cup orange juice. Place onions in the dish cut side down.
- Place roast on the center rack in the preheated oven. Place fennel and onions on lower rack. Bake the pork and vegetables 1 hour, or until pork reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) and vegetables are tender. Turn fennel once during bake time. Reserving drippings, transfer meat to a platter and keep warm; let stand at least 10 minutes. Keep the vegetables warm in the baking dish.
- Place the roasting pan with reserved drippings over high heat on the stove top, and mix in the reserved butter from Step 1, the remaining 3/4 cup orange juice, stock, and vinegar. Bring to a boil, and stir to scrape up any browned bits in the pan. Cook, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until reduced by about 1/2.
- Arrange onions and fennel around the pork. Garnish with fennel tops, sprinkle with the fried sage leaves, and season with salt to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.5 calories, Carbohydrate 14.7 g, Cholesterol 72.6 mg, Fat 17.4 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 23.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 152.4 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
FENNEL-RUBBED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ROASTED FENNEL WEDGES
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle.
- Crush fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle or wrap in a kitchen towel and crush with bottom of a heavy skillet.
- Pat pork dry, then sprinkle with crushed fennel seeds and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Cut fennel bulbs lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch oven-proof heavy skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Brown pork on all sides, about 6 minutes total, then transfer to a plate. Sauté garlic and fennel wedges in skillet until fennel is golden brown, about 6 minutes. Add wine, stirring and scraping up brown bits, then stir in broth and butter. Put pork on top of fennel and transfer skillet to oven. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 145 to 150°F, about 15 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, transfer skillet to stovetop (handle will be hot) and boil, stirring occasionally, until most of liquid has evaporated. Stir in lemon juice and 1/4 cup chopped fennel fronds. Thinly slice pork and serve over fennel with sauce.
PORK LOIN ROAST WITH FENNEL-GARLIC RUB
- Prepare the rub:
- Mince and mash garlic, salt, and thyme to make a paste with a large heavy knife and transfer to a small bowl.
- Grind fennel seeds and peppercorns in spice grinder until finely ground and stir into garlic paste.
- Rub paste all over meat and fat side of roast, pressing to adhere. Place, fat side up, in a small roasting pan or a (13- by 9-inch) baking pan and marinate in the fridge, loosely covered, for at least to 2 and up to 6 hours. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before roasting.
- Roast the pork loin:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put roast in a small roasting pan fat side up (if it isn't in roasting pan already) and pour wine and water into bottom of pan.
- Roast pork in middle of oven (or lower third if making whole menu) until an instant read thermometer inserted into center of meat (do not touch bone) registers 140°F, about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest, loosely covered with foil, in roasting pan 25 to 30 minutes (internal temperature will go up 10 degrees while meat is resting).
- Transfer the roast to a cutting board, and using a long knife, cut meat from bone in one piece. Slice into 1/2-inch thick slices, keeping slices together.
- Transfer the bones to a large serving platter and arrange meat on the bone.
- Heat juices in roasting pan until bubbling, then add butter and whisk into pan until incorporated.
- Serve sauce alongside meat.
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC
This pork loin is very easy to make and comes out delicious and juicy every time. It's a real crowd-pleaser, especially served with mashed potatoes.
Provided by LadyBell
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in roasting pan and sauté onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub over loin.
- Place loin on onions in roasting pan.
- Roast until center reaches 160°F.
PORK LOIN WITH FENNEL AND GARLIC
- Preheat oven to 400°; place the fennel seeds on a cutting board and break them by cutting once or twice with a large heavy knife (if you have a mortar and pestle, give them a couple grinds to lightly crush and release their aroma).
- Combine the fennel, garlic, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Rub the fennel seed mixture over the entire surface of pork roast.
- Place the roast in a 13x9 inch baking dish; roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; using large tongs or two spatulas, carefully turn the roast over.
- Return to the oven; continue roasting about 30 minutes until well browned.
- Remove roast from oven; let stand about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove string and cut meat into thin (1/8 inch) slices; arrange the overlapping slices on a platter; spoon any pan juices over the meat and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 241.3, Fat 12, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 90.7, Sodium 358.5, Carbohydrate 1.1, Fiber 0.5, Protein 30.5
More about "roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic recipes"
SEAR-ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC AND FENNEL
4.7/5 (10)Category Main CourseCuisine ItalianCalories 210 per serving
ROASTED GARLIC & CRACKED BLACK PEPPER FRESH PORK …
FENNEL-GARLIC PORK ROAST RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
OVEN BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL RECIPE
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - RECIPETEACHER
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH FENNEL AND CARROTS | WILLIAMS …
EASY ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE RECIPE REBEL
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY RECIPE
THE BEST GARLIC BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE EVER
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY GARLIC SAUCE - RECIPETIN EATS
15 OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
BEST FENNEL-ROSEMARY PAN-ROASTED PORK TENDERLOINS RECIPE
21 PORK TENDERLOIN LOIN ROAST RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
PARMESAN GARLIC PORK TENDERLOIN - THE WELL SEASONED MOM
PORK ROAST WITH FENNEL RECIPE - ONE DOLLAR KITCHEN
FENNEL-CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN - WILLIAMS SONOMA
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL AND GARLIC RECIPE
21 PORK LOIN RIB END ROAST RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC & HERBS RECIPE - TRAEGER
FENNEL-ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SWEET ONIONS RECIPE
FENNEL-CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PAN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC, CORIANDER AND ROSEMARY
21 BONE-IN PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
RECIPE: ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL-CITRUS SALAD
21 5 STAR PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL AND GARLIC RECIPE
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL AND GARLIC - GLUTEN FREE …
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL AND GARLIC
21 PORK LOIN BONE IN CENTER CUT RIB ROAST RECIPE
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL RECIPE - EATINGWELL
APPLE-&-FENNEL ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN AND GARLIC RECIPE - OPRAH.COM
ROSEMARY PORK LOIN WITH FENNEL - NIMAN RANCH RECIPES
GARLIC BUTTER ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - CREME DE LA CRUMB
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ROASTED FENNEL - FOOD TOWN
ROAST LOIN OF PORK, FENNEL, GARLIC: RORY O'CONNELL - RTE.IE
21 BONELESS PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FENNEL - WHITE COAT PINK APRON
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork loin roast with fennel and garlic?Remove baking sheet from oven, and push fennel and garlic to sides of sheet. Place pork in center, and roast 20 to 25 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 145 degrees. Step 3 Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let rest at least 5 minutes before thinly slicing. Serve pork with fennel and garlic.
How to cook pork tenderloin in the oven?Step 1 Preheat oven to 475 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss garlic, fennel, and 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes. Advertisement Step 2 Rub pork with remaining tablespoon oil; season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Remove baking sheet from oven, and push fennel and garlic to sides of sheet.
How do you cook pork chops with fennel and garlic?Brown pork on all sides, about 6 minutes total, then transfer to a plate. Sauté garlic and fennel wedges in skillet until fennel is golden brown, about 6 minutes. Add wine, stirring and scraping up brown bits, then stir in broth and butter. Put pork on top of fennel and transfer skillet to oven.
How do you cook with fennel and garlic?Cut fennel bulbs lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges. Heat oil in a 12-inch oven-proof heavy skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Brown pork on all sides, about 6 minutes total, then transfer to a plate. Sauté garlic and fennel wedges in skillet until fennel is golden brown, about 6 minutes.