ROCKY ROAD CANDIES
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with wax paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate and butter until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Stir in condensed milk. Combine peanuts and marshmallows; stir into chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.6 calories, Carbohydrate 36.3 g, Cholesterol 8.1 mg, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 53.3 mg, Sugar 27.8 g
Provided by Shiran
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium heatproof bowl, combine chocolate and butter. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Heat more, at 20-second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until melted. Stir in vanilla extract. Fold in marshmallows, nuts, and cookies.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set. Lift from pan using the foil or parchment paper, and cut into squares. Keep in the fridge. I like to take it out of the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Heat chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat in a medium saucepan until chips are completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Can be put into refrigerator to cool. Cut and Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 627.1 calories, Carbohydrate 70.8 g, Fat 38.5 g, Fiber 5.9 g, Protein 13.7 g, SaturatedFat 14.5 g, Sodium 230.2 mg, Sugar 53.7 g
ROCKY ROAD GRANOLA BARS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 12 bars
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray, line the bottom with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the oats, flax seed, digestive biscuits, walnuts and chocolate chips in a large heat-proof bowl.
- Combine the sugar, honey, corn syrup and butter in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter melts and the mixture starts to boil. Once it has come to a light boil, cook the mixture for 2 minutes to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the vanilla and kosher salt. Add to the oat mixture and stir to combine. Stir in the marshmallows, if using.
- Scrape the mixture into your prepared pan and press firmly into an even layer. Place the pan in the fridge for about 1 hour to firm up.
- Carefully lift the granola bars out of the pan and slice into 12 equal bars. Wrap individually in parchment, wax paper or plastic wrap and place in a tightly sealed container.
- For a chewier bar, store in the fridge. For softer bars, store in the cupboard.
EASY ROCKY ROAD
Great for a bake sale, a gift, or simply an afternoon treat to enjoy with a cuppa, this rocky road is quick to make and uses mainly storecupboard ingredients.
Provided by Member recipe by Aaron Goodall
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Grease and line an 18cm square brownie tin with baking paper.
- Place 200g digestive biscuits in a freezer bag and bash with a rolling pin or just the side of your fist until they're broken into a mixture of everything between dust and 50p-sized lumps. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt 135g butter or margarine, 200g dark chocolate and 2-3 tbsp golden syrup over a gentle heat stirring constantly until there are no or almost no more lumps of chocolate visible, then remove from the heat. Leave to cool.
- Take the biscuits, 100g mini marshmallows and up to 100g of additional ingredients (dried fruit, nuts, popcorn, honeycomb), if you like, and stir into the chocolate mixture until everything is completely covered.
- Tip the mixture into the lined baking tin, and spread it out to the corners. Chill for at least 2 hrs then dust with icing sugar and cut into 12 fingers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320 calories, Fat 20 grams fat, SaturatedFat 11 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 31 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 20 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
More about "rocky road recipes"
ROCKY ROAD BARS RECIPE - HOME STRATOSPHERE
MALTESER ROCKY ROAD - BAKE PLAY SMILE
10 MINUTE ROCKY ROAD FUDGE RECIPE - THISFARMGIRLCOOKS.COM
10 YUMMY ROCKY ROAD RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
MY ULTIMATE ROCKY ROAD | RECIPE - MISSPOND
EASY CHRISTMAS ROCKY ROAD - SWEETEST MENU
EASY ROCKY ROAD POPCORN RECIPE - TODAY'S CREATIVE IDEAS
10 BEST MARSHMALLOW ROCKY ROAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRANDMA'S BEST ROCKY ROAD - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY ROCKY ROAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
ROCKY ROAD | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
RACHEL ALLEN'S ROCKY ROAD | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
ROCKY ROAD BROWNIES | RICARDO
10 BEST ROCKY ROAD CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY ROCKY ROAD - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
ROCKY ROAD RECIPE | AUSTRALIA'S BEST RECIPES
BISCOFF ROCKY ROAD RECIPE. THE SECRET IS OUT! – CUPCAKE JEMMA
THE BEST ROCKY ROAD RECIPES - CREATE BAKE MAKE
THE ULTIMATE ROCKY ROAD - CADBURY
ROCKY ROAD RECIPE - BAKING WITH GRANNY
EASY ROCKY ROAD RECIPE | DESSERT RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
EASTER ROCKY ROAD WITH MINI EGGS - THE COOKING COLLECTIVE
EASY ROCKY ROAD RECIPE - COUNTRY RECIPE BOOK
20 AMAZINGLY EASY ROCKY ROAD RECIPES - BRIGHTER CRAFT
21 ROCKY ROAD BAR RECIPES - HOME STRATOSPHERE
EASY ROCKY ROAD (+VIDEO) - THE HOME COOK'S KITCHEN
EASY ROCKY ROAD RECIPE - IT'S NOT COMPLICATED RECIPES
CHOCOLATE ROCKY ROAD | EASY RECIPE - BAKE PLAY SMILE
EAGLE BRAND® | ROCKY ROAD SQUARES
EASY ROCKY ROAD RECIPE | BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS
ROCKY ROAD RECIPE RECIPE | BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS
ROCKY ROAD RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
OUR BEST ROCKY ROAD RECIPES | COLES
ROCKY ROAD TRAIL MIX RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
THE BEST ROCKY ROAD - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
BULK BARN - EASTER ROCKY ROAD
QUICK ROCKY ROAD RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
EASY ROCKY ROAD BARS (NO BAKE RECIPE) - CRAZY FOR CRUST
EASY ROCKY ROAD RECIPES | NEW IDEA FOOD
ROCKY ROAD BARS | TOLL HOUSE® - BAKING AND SAVORY RECIPES
ROCKY ROAD GRANOLA BARS
7 HEAVENLY ROCKY ROAD RECIPES MADE VEGAN - ONE GREEN PLANET
ROCKY ROAD RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #easy #kid-friendly #candy #chocolate #dietary #low-sodium #comfort-food #low-in-something #taste-mood #number-of-servings
You'll also love