HONEY LEMON GLAZED SALMON WITH SPINACH SAUTE
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grate zest from lemon; set aside. Squeeze 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a small bowl. Add honey and mix well. Line a baking sheet with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet. Generously season with black pepper. Drizzle with half of the honey mixture. Roast salmon for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is lightly browned and flakes easily. Brush on remaining glaze as needed. For a browner glaze, broil on HIGH the last few minutes of cooking.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and saute 3 to 5 minutes. Add spinach and white wine. Continue to saute until spinach is wilted and most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon zest, crushed red pepper and salt. Divide spinach evenly on top of salmon fillets; sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calories, Carbohydrate 24.5 g, Cholesterol 67 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 24.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 171 mg, Sugar 18.4 g
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Put salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish, and spoon mustard glaze over each piece of fish. Bake until salmon is just cooked through and no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped dill, if desired, and serve.
SALMON WITH SPINACH AND MUSTARD
Recipe is from "You: The Owner's Manual". The author says the body benefit of this recipe is good for your bones. The Omega fatty acids lubricate joints & the spinach has bone-boosting calcium.
Provided by Chef Gina Calina
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Rinse salmon in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place salmon in a shallow bowl & top with soy sauce. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine wine,lemon juice, mustard, and oil; set aside.
- Roast salmon in a 450-degree oven for 16 minutes. It should be a little pink on the inside).
- Move salmon to a serving plate.
- Heat spinach in nonstick skillet & cook until it wilts.
- Pour spinach & sauce over salmon. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.8, Fat 7.4, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 58.3, Sodium 620.2, Carbohydrate 1.2, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.4, Protein 23.5
SALMON FILLETS WITH SPINACH FOR TWO
Frozen spinach and garden vegetable cream cheese combine with salmon fillets! This is easy to double, if you need 4 servings. Created for a regular oven, this recipe is easily prepared in an air fryer by reducing the temperature by 25 degrees and reducing the time by five minutes. Be sure to monitor for doneness, because overcooking will dry out the salmon.
Provided by Bibi
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a 9x11-inch baking pan with foil.
- Press as much liquid from the thawed spinach as possible using clean dish towels or paper towels and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a small, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir in mushrooms and onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions begin to turn clear, about 4 minutes. Add cooked mushrooms and onions to spinach with Parmesan cheese, garden vegetable cream cheese, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined and add kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Pat salmon fillets dry and brush both sides with the combined olive oil and lemon juice. Place fillets in the foil-lined pan and sprinkle with ground sea salt. Divide spinach mixture evenly between the two fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 19 minutes. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 562.6 calories, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 154.3 mg, Fat 34.6 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 49.9 g, SaturatedFat 16.5 g, Sodium 555.6 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
SALMON WITH ORANGE-MUSTARD SAUCE
- In a 9-by-13-inch microwave-safe dish, combine spinach, mushrooms, and scallions. Place salmon fillets on top, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard and orange juice. Spoon mixture over salmon. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and spinach has wilted. Serve salmon over vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 g, Fat 12 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 38 g
More about "salmon with spinach and mustard recipes"
PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE
5/5 (7)Total Time 25 minsCategory SeafoodCalories 359 per serving
- Add the four sockeye salmon fillets, skin down. Using a fish spatula, gently press down on the fillets so that the skin will not shrivel.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook the salmon for 3 or 4 minutes. Gently turn the salmon and cook for 1 or 2 more minutes. Remove from the skillet to a plate and cover with foil.
SALMON WITH SPINACH AND MUSTARD SAUCE | HEALTHY LIVING ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
OVEN BAKED HONEY MUSTARD SALMON WITH ROASTED SPINACH
5/5 (16)Category Dinner, LunchCuisine AmericanCalories 265 per serving
10 BEST BAKED SALMON WITH SPINACH RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALMON WITH SPINACH CREAM SAUCE - THE DIZZY COOK
5/5 (12)Total Time 27 minsCategory DinnerCalories 302 per serving
- Pat your salmon filets dry with a paper towel and sprinkle with a little bit of kosher salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, until shimmering. Be careful that it doesn't smoke. You want your pan to be hot so the salmon doesn't stick to it and it gets nice and crispy. Add salmon, skin side down first and sear for 3 minutes, until brown and crispy. Flip and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes or more, depending on the thickness of your salmon.
- Remove the salmon from your pan, cover, and set aside. If there's a lot of excess oil in the pan, I prefer to wipe it with a paper towel. Add your butter along with the garlic and shallot, cooking for 1-2 minutes. Then add vegetable broth, red pepper flakes, and cream, bringing everything to a low simmer. Stir consistently until the sauce thickens and reduces a little bit. Add your spinach and stir until lightly wilted - around 3-4 minutes. Season the spinach with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place creamed spinach on the plate and top with crispy salmon (you can remove the skin if you'd like). Top with parsley.
SALMON AND SPINACH IS THE PERFECT HEALTHY RECIPE - DIY CANDY
Reviews 3Calories 477 per servingCategory Dinner
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking dish with foil or parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil and keep aside.
- Marinade the salmon with salt and freshly cracked pepper, lemon juice, 1 tsp of melted coconut oil, turmeric, and garlic powder. Arrange a few slices of garlic on the salmon filets (optional). Let it sit while the oven preheats.
- Once the oven preheats, bake the salmon in the oven for about 15 minutes or until it starts flaking.
- While the salmon is baking, heat the coconut oil in a pan and fry the garlic for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
SALMON AND BABY SPINACH SALAD WITH MUSTARD DRESSING | SO ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory Fish & Seafood, Gluten-Free, Main CourseCalories 609 per serving
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Lay the salmon skin side down and cook it for 4 minutes. Season it with salt and pepper. Flip it over and continue cooking it for 3 more minutes.
- For the dressing, grab a small bowl and add the mustard, basil, honey, oregano, lime zest, and lime juice. Season with salt, pepper, and mix.
- Add the baby spinach in a large bowl. Add the red bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, and cherry tomatoes. Mix and top with Feta and walnuts.
SALMON WITH SPINACH, TOMATOES, AND DILL-MUSTARD SAUCE ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Lunch,DinnerServings 4Total Time 17 mins
- To make the dill-mustard sauce, combine the sour cream, mustard, dill, and lemon juice in a small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle the salmon with 1⁄2 teaspoon of the salt and 1⁄8 teaspoon of the pepper. Spray a large nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and cook until golden and just opaque in the center, 5–6 minutes on each side. Transfer the salmon to a platter; cover to keep warm.
- Add the shallots and garlic to the skillet; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften, 1–2 minutes. Add the spinach and cook, tossing frequently, until wilted, 1–2 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper. Serve the salmon with the spinach mixture and the dill-mustard sauce. Yields 1 salmon fillet with 3⁄4 cup spinach and tomatoes and 2 tablespoons sauce per serving.
SPECTACULAR HONEY-MUSTARD SALMON OVER SPINACH AND ONIONS ...
Servings 10Category Mains
SALMON WITH MUSTARD CRUST AND SAUTéED SPINACH - THE DR. OZ ...
Author The Dr. Oz Show
SOUS VIDE SALMON WITH WILTED SPINACH AND DIJON CREAM SAUCE
3.8/5 (102)Total Time 45 mins
CREAMY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE | EASY SALMON DINNER …
4.9/5 (15)Total Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 328 per serving
ASIAN HONEY MUSTARD SALMON ON SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS
77% Servings 6Cuisine AsianCategory Side Dish
10 BEST BAKED SALMON WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALMON WITH KALE AND CABBAGE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD SALMON - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
10 BEST SALMON SPINACH RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MUSTARD-GLAZED SALMON WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH AND SPINACH ...
21+ BEST KETO LOW CARB SALMON SIDE DISHES – DITCH THE CARBS
ASIAN SALMON FILLETS - RECIPE GIRL
SPINACH AND MUSTARD RECIPES (1029) - SUPERCOOK
10 BEST BAKED SALMON WITH SPINACH RECIPES | YUMMLY
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #salmon #fish #dietary #low-saturated-fat #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #saltwater-fish #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook salmon with mustard?In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Put salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish, and spoon mustard glaze over each piece of fish. Bake until salmon is just cooked through and no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped dill, if desired, and serve.
How to cook salmon and spinach with salmon fillet?To serve, place the spinach on a plate and top with the fillet. Brush salmon with additional Maille Honey Dijon if you like. Use a large baking sheet big enough to roast the salmon and spinach at once. Add the spinach to the pan about 5-7 minutes before the salmon is done.
What is the best way to cook salmon with celeriac?Whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, a pinch of sugar, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp olive oil. Grill the salmon for five minutes on each side. Meanwhile, drain the celeriac, reserving 1 tbsp cooking water. Return the celeriac to the pan. Mash until fairly smooth. Add the spinach, stirring occasionally over a low heat, until wilted.
How to cook salmon in the oven with Dijon?Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. In the meantime, in a small bowl, add the Maille Honey Dijon, minced garlic, fresh minced parsley, and lemon juice. Mixed to combine. Pat the salmon very dry. Season with pepper. Brush olive oil over the top and bottom of fillets. Next, brush half of the mustard mixture over each fillet.